Windows 10: How to Delete Chat History In Skype Version 8

Discus and support How to Delete Chat History In Skype Version 8 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I already delete chat by delete conversation... But when i login again.. Some of chat that i already deleted reappear... any Solution??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ASW_ASW, Feb 27, 2019.

1. ASW_ASW Win User

How to Delete Chat History In Skype Version 8

I already delete chat by delete conversation... But when i login again.. Some of chat that i already deleted reappear... any Solution??

:)

ASW_ASW, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Catherine Win User

Skype new version

There is a new version of Skype released? What do you think of it? Which one do you like most?
    Dis you also had some problems with history of chat?

Catherine, Feb 27, 2019
  3. sandipnd Win User
    Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?

Skype 7 classic and Skype 8 both offers the ability to backup chat history. however, the backup is in the form of a HTML file and not like you would expect as export and import system. Also Skype 8 wont show chat history for more than 6 month old. Under Skype 7 Classic
    How to Delete Chat History In Skype Version 8 [​IMG]
    and in Skype 8

sandipnd, Feb 27, 2019
  4. How to Delete Chat History In Skype Version 8

How do I delete my video-chat history in 'Skype video' app ?

there is an app called 'Skype video' which is built-in windows 10,(not the full-version Skype) and I find out I cant delete my video-chat history...

even I downloaded the full-version skype and clear the history on that, it still in my 'Skype video' app.....really confusing me....

does anyone knows how to solve this problem?

Tony Lee zed, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

How to Delete Chat History In Skype Version 8

1. How to Delete Chat History In Skype Version 8 - Similar Threads - Delete Chat History

2. How delete chat history with microsoft copilot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How delete chat history with microsoft copilot: Hi,I wanted to ask how I can delete chat and prompts history in microsoft copilot?the copilot was used from desktopWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-delete-chat-history-with-microsoft-copilot/b3b13918-542a-4cab-88e3-ed6fa54c27bd
  3. How delete chat history with microsoft copilot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How delete chat history with microsoft copilot: Hi,I wanted to ask how I can delete chat and prompts history in microsoft copilot?the copilot was used from desktopWindows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-delete-chat-history-with-microsoft-copilot/b3b13918-542a-4cab-88e3-ed6fa54c27bd
  4. Skype Video Chatting

Skype Video Chatting: Afternoon, folks. A couple of my students and I tried video chatting and it looked like the keystone kops. One time, we could see things nicely, and then another time, we couldn't get Skype to cooperate with us! I think we need help! 152746
  5. Skype chat synchronization issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Skype chat synchronization issue: Step's to reproduce issue: 1. Login Skype user as A 2. Log out user A 3. Login Skype with user B Issue: now I'm able to see both chat conversations of user A&B. Can someone suggest that i can see only respective user's conversation?...
  6. New Skype MSI version 8.0 for IT Admins to Distribute Skype 8

in Windows 10 News
    New Skype MSI version 8.0 for IT Admins to Distribute Skype 8: Today, we are rolling out an updated version of Skype MSI version 8.0 on desktop app for Windows that will replace Skype MSI version 7.0. If you are an IT administrator, you can now download an MSI for Skype version 8.0. You can use the new MSI to distribute the latest...
  7. Delete chat history

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete chat history: How can you delete chat history? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/delete-chat-history/6b83e254-d07d-451b-a5df-67abf1e5a1e1"
  8. Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?

Skype Question: How To Backup Chat Of Old Classic Skype?: Hey guys, I keep receiving an error message saying that I'll need to upgrade to the most recent version of Skype: "Skype 8.25". I'm still running Skype version 7.41 on my Windows 10 PC. I'm told my version of Skype will be shut down soon. It's really important for me to...
  9. Skype for desktop: how to change chat font style/size in version 8.x ?

Skype for desktop: how to change chat font style/size in version 8.x ?: Hi all, Unlike in skype's previous versions, in version 8.x (for desktop) it is impossible to change font size & style in chat (instant messaging) via skype menus, this is very very sad. Now fonts look very small and not clear, super disturbing! Could someone tell me what...
  10. Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?

Skype Video App - Delete Call History ?: Hi. Can someone please tell me how to delete the call history of the new integrated Skype Video App ? Thanks in advance for an help. 30931

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete skype chat history windows 10