Windows 10: How to delete DirectX Shader Cache in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to delete DirectX Shader Cache in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If you want to delete DirectX Shader Cache in Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers, then it is possible to remove DirectX Shader Cache using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Aug 3, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to delete DirectX Shader Cache in Windows 11/10

How to delete DirectX Shader Cache in Windows 11/10 delete-directx-shader-cache.png
    If you want to delete DirectX Shader Cache in Windows 11 or Windows 10 computers, then it is possible to remove DirectX Shader Cache using the Disk Cleanup tool and Windows Settings. This article explains both methods, and you can follow any of them as per your requirements. What is DirectX Shader Cache? DirectX Shader […]

This article How to delete DirectX Shader Cache in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Aug 3, 2022

2. Directx shader cache

What happens if I delete the Directx shader cache in trying to clean up my hard drive?

AKMaxfield, Aug 3, 2022
  3. Directx shader cache

Thank you for your response.

Since the issue still persist, we want to know if you are using NVIDIA? Because if you are using NVIDIA, we suggest deleting the Shader Cache folder(s) is the only way, I think. You should be able to do it. Disable Shader Cache globally in NVIDIA Control
    Panel, reboot, and delete the Shader Cache folders from both %TEMP% and C:\Windows\Temp. Then re-enable Shader Cache and reboot again.

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 3, 2022
  4. How to delete DirectX Shader Cache in Windows 11/10

Directx shader cache

Hi surf_longboards

The DirectX Shader Cache is useful to speed up application load time and improve responsiveness.

So, I would keep it.

Andre for Directly, Aug 3, 2022
Thema:

How to delete DirectX Shader Cache in Windows 11/10

1. How to delete DirectX Shader Cache in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - delete DirectX Shader

2. How to delete Notepad cache in Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete Notepad cache in Windows 11 Pro?: Hello,I used Notepad just regular Notepad, not Notepad++ to open a somewhat sensitive file on a USB drive, then closed Notepad and removed the USB drive. Now I notice that when I open Notepad again, it automatically opens up the same file even with the USB drive not plugged...
  3. How to delete Notepad cache in Windows 11 Pro?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete Notepad cache in Windows 11 Pro?: Hello,I used Notepad just regular Notepad, not Notepad++ to open a somewhat sensitive file on a USB drive, then closed Notepad and removed the USB drive. Now I notice that when I open Notepad again, it automatically opens up the same file even with the USB drive not plugged...
  4. DirectX Shader Cache

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX Shader Cache: I'm wondering if my cache is high when checking it in cleanup. It's 2.33MB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-shader-cache/bf897d4f-9d37-4a66-8060-10572d6afa22
  5. DirectX Shader Cache

in Windows 10 Customization
    DirectX Shader Cache: I'm wondering if my cache is high when checking it in cleanup. It's 2.33MB. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-shader-cache/bf897d4f-9d37-4a66-8060-10572d6afa22
  6. DirectX Shader Cache

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Halo MCC Global shader cache is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Halo MCC Global shader cache is missing: After Halo MCC season 7 came out i get this message that pops up saying that the global shader cache file is missing and I've tried uninstalling halo and reinstalling it but doesn't work. It worked fine before this update came out. I get this every time i launch mcc. please...
  8. Does the DirectX Shader Cache itself which improves responsiveness or is it deleting it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does the DirectX Shader Cache itself which improves responsiveness or is it deleting it?: In the temporary files section in the storage settings, there's an option for DirectX Shader Cache. The description though, is quite unclear:"Clean up files created by the graphics system which can speed up application load time and improve responsiveness."Does this mean that...
  9. DirectX Shader Cache File Path

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Shader Cache File Path: Hi, Is there any way to change the file path for the DirectX shader cache? The application has created a folder within my documents folder but I'd like to change that location. Thanks....
  10. Directx shader cache

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Directx shader cache: What happens if I delete the Directx shader cache in trying to clean up my hard drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-shader-cache/97168e04-074b-4b71-9812-7f480987c28d"