Windows 10: how to delete disable uninstall one drive

Discus and support how to delete disable uninstall one drive in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I delete one drive or uninstall it?. I have 2 computers, the older one has Win 7, the new has Win 10. I do not want the one drive on either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by carolmcc, Jun 18, 2020.

1. carolmcc Win User

how to delete disable uninstall one drive

How can I delete one drive or uninstall it?. I have 2 computers, the older one has Win 7, the new has Win 10. I do not want the one drive on either one. I have tried the "help" functions but it is not successful, the list of installed programs does not show the one drive nor can I find anywhere else that even shows it, yet everything goes on the One Drive with I don't want. Sorry that I am not very tech-savvy. Thank you.

:)

carolmcc, Jun 18, 2020
  2. techguy31 Win User

Deleting everything after uninstall!!!

Hi I seem to have a problem everytime when I uninstall a program (for example saling media sync) , it leaves behind a bunch of registries and other things from it. Is there a software or something that will delete these things left behind after an uninstallation? I currently use CCleaner, but it seems to still not do the job. I know this for a fact because before installing Salling Media Sync I had about 40.8 gigs on my ssd drive, but now I after the uninstallating for some reason have 39.8 gigs. This problem might seem minor for some, but I just like deleting any unecessary things that I don't need on my computer.

Thanks

techguy31, Jun 18, 2020
  3. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused how to delete disable uninstall one drive :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 18, 2020
  4. how to delete disable uninstall one drive

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

how to delete disable uninstall one drive

1. how to delete disable uninstall one drive - Similar Threads - delete disable uninstall

2. Disable and delete one drive on remote computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable and delete one drive on remote computer: Hello, At my work computer, which I no longer have access to, I have my one drive folders in the folders section on windows on the left hand side. When I go into files explorer, they are there on the left and can asses my one drive. My question is, how can I delete access to...
  3. Disable and delete one drive on remote computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable and delete one drive on remote computer: Hello, At my work computer, which I no longer have access to, I have my one drive folders in the folders section on windows on the left hand side. When I go into files explorer, they are there on the left and can asses my one drive. My question is, how can I delete access to...
  4. How can I delete/ uninstall One Drive from Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete/ uninstall One Drive from Windows 11?: Hi,I don't want One Drive to back up all my laptop.I went to "Shred " the folder and I found out that all My Desktop was deleted. So, One Drive has all my laptop with it and I want to STOP IT!Please tell me how to uninstall One Drive without losing all my data.I have Windows...
  5. How can I delete/ uninstall One Drive from Windows 11?

How can I delete/ uninstall One Drive from Windows 11?: Hi,I don't want One Drive to back up all my laptop.I went to "Shred " the folder and I found out that all My Desktop was deleted. So, One Drive has all my laptop with it and I want to STOP IT!Please tell me how to uninstall One Drive without losing all my data.I have Windows...
  6. Uninstall one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall one drive: If I uninstall one drive, will I return to my regular photo import? (Photos icon on task bar). Don't want to use One Drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-one-drive/0c5f24d2-0703-4acb-a28b-6ca16179aef5"
  7. How can one delete/uninstall windows update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can one delete/uninstall windows update?: Windows update is giving me brain aneurysms and loss of work hours resulting in loss of pay by due to its persistence to forcefully update only to produce some kind of error and revert back to the previous version of windows hence restarting the cycle. I would really like to...
  8. One Drive - Uninstall

One Drive - Uninstall: i posted this in another thread but did not get a reply. I have unticked 'Start OneDrive when I sign into windows' in the OneDrive App. But OneDrive still appears in File Explorer. According to the tutorial 'How to Add or Remove OneDrive in Navigation Pane of File...
  9. One Drive Uninstall or Disable

One Drive Uninstall or Disable: How can I uninstall or diable OneDrive? 48641
  10. Disable or uninstall set up one drive popup

Disable or uninstall set up one drive popup: I am running Windows 10 home X64 and it seems like every day I get a pop up telling me to set up one drive. I do not want to use it and can't seem to uninstall it (I do not need to uninstall it).so how do I disable the pop up? thanks 75984