Windows 10: how to delete entries with 'move to' action after scaning a document

Discus and support how to delete entries with 'move to' action after scaning a document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; after scaning a document, have a noption to "move to". the lsit is long. How do I emove entrieds no longer used?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by johnbeattiewq, Mar 19, 2019.

1. how to delete entries with 'move to' action after scaning a document

after scaning a document, have a noption to "move to". the lsit is long. How do I emove entrieds no longer used?

:)

johnbeattiewq, Mar 19, 2019
  2. Jerry8A Win User

File History - Deleting Entries

File History

Can I delete current individual Document entries in File History and still have File History work properly for future listings and maintain my old listings?

Another tech forum said:
    "File History keeps a database of all the files backed up. Since you manually deleted data in the File History folder (My Documents), the database and file store would be out of sync."

Do you agree?

Thanks,
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Mar 19, 2019
  3. SojiO Win User
    I can't delete words documents

Thanks a million, you made me look like an expert. Suggestion worked.

SojiO, Mar 19, 2019
  4. IggSter Win User

how to delete entries with 'move to' action after scaning a document

My Documents Files - Deleted?

I have a PC where I have moved My Docs away from my C: to my E: so i can perhaps suggest a few things to check.

1. The documents and settings folder will still be present on your C: (although unused)
    2. My Documents on my E: is shown as E:\Data (do you have a similar directory)
    3. Is your missing data in this \Data folder if it exists?
    4. If you click the My Documents shortcut does it take you to the default C:\doc and settings\blah blah, or does it take you to the \Data folder?

Ive had a similar issue with an application resetting the My Docs path back to its orig location and in essence orphaning the My Docs on my E:

IggSter, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

how to delete entries with 'move to' action after scaning a document

1. how to delete entries with 'move to' action after scaning a document - Similar Threads - delete entries 'move

2. delete autoplay entries

in Windows 10 Gaming
    delete autoplay entries: I connect my samsung galaxy s8 phone to my windows 10 pc to backup my phone.the autoplay setting for this device is all messed up and contains a huge list of programs that I just don't want there.how do I clear this list? I've been throught the registry but couldn't find...
  3. delete autoplay entries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    delete autoplay entries: I connect my samsung galaxy s8 phone to my windows 10 pc to backup my phone.the autoplay setting for this device is all messed up and contains a huge list of programs that I just don't want there.how do I clear this list? I've been throught the registry but couldn't find...
  4. Can't move documents folder because "interrupted action" which is desktop?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't move documents folder because "interrupted action" which is desktop?: I'm trying to move my documents to another disk but I can't because it says there's an interrupted action.Here's a screenshot: Please help, this is stressing me out lol...
  5. Can't move documents folder because "interrupted action" which is desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't move documents folder because "interrupted action" which is desktop?: I'm trying to move my documents to another disk but I can't because it says there's an interrupted action.Here's a screenshot: Please help, this is stressing me out lol...
  6. Can't move documents folder because "interrupted action" which is desktop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. pc scaning problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pc scaning problems: Dear sir, why scaning is taking so much of time. Now a days it takes more than 6 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pc-scaning-problems/e28005a6-7876-46b1-898b-9add0840c085
  8. Moving Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Moving Documents: I am trying to relocate my Documents folder to an external drive. To do this I have been going to Documents>Properties>Location and then choosing a folder on the external drive as the desired location for my Documents folder. I get the typical, "Microsoft recommends moving...
  9. Documents deleted after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Documents deleted after update: Hi all, I have just updated Windows 10 to Version 1511 Build 10586.36, and files stored locally in My Documents have disappeared. Photos are still there but documents are nowhere to be found. Has anyone else had this? Thanks Alex 34516
  10. Notification & Action issue, old entries

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Notification & Action issue, old entries: Is it possible to remove / clean / manage the entries in the Notification & Action list? Old programs , already uninstalled [img] and Windows Phone section to get shared notification from Windows Mobile device(s). There are no reason to have multiple entries, I...