Windows 10: how to delete family account

Discus and support how to delete family account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; In the past, I added email to family accounts but this is my email. I want to remove this account but when I click " manage family settings online... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by kommo008, Feb 1, 2020.

1. kommo008 Win User

how to delete family account

In the past, I added email to family accounts but this is my email.

I want to remove this account but when I click " manage family settings online ",It will link this email and I can't remove this email on my computer

I want to use local account not link window account and delete this email family account.

how to delete family account 45834e53-582e-45a0-9564-f8be295bbf95?upload=true.jpg

:)

kommo008, Feb 1, 2020

2. How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Feb 1, 2020
  4. Micah Bat Win User

Child's account history not showing up in Microsoft Family Safety

Just to confirm, have you tried using a different browser and check if the issue persists? Since doing the steps provided on the link didn't help you resolve your concern, we would suggest you to recreate your son's account on the Alienware computer. To
    do so, kindly follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Accounts.
    • Click Family and other
      users
    • Click Sign in with
      a local account instead
      (to convert her account to a local account).
    • After doing so, delete the local account. To delete a local account, kindly follow the steps below:
      • Go to Settings.
      • Click Accounts.
      • Click Family and other
        users
      • Click the local account and then, click Remove.
      • A new window will open, click Delete account and data.
    • After deleting the local account, re-link the Microsoft account of your son as a user, then add it to your family.

For more information on how to add a child account to your family, kindly click
    this link.

Let us know how it goes.

Micah Bat, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. how to delete family account - Similar Threads - delete family account

2. DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.: DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-family-sharing-microsoft-account/6cfaa671-9c73-46bb-a6dc-0ba002889acf
  3. DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.: DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-family-sharing-microsoft-account/6cfaa671-9c73-46bb-a6dc-0ba002889acf
  4. DELETE FAMILY SHARING MICROSOFT ACCOUNT.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do i delete family.

how do i delete family.: im trying to play this new game, minecart, but "family settings" are blocking it. when i go to xbox and log in it just gives me this screen that says i cant even look at my profile because of some family feature. i do what it says, but im in a family with just me. no matter...
  6. how do i delete family.

how do i delete family.: im trying to play this new game, minecart, but "family settings" are blocking it. when i go to xbox and log in it just gives me this screen that says i cant even look at my profile because of some family feature. i do what it says, but im in a family with just me. no matter...
  7. How to delete family feature as creator

How to delete family feature as creator: Please delete my family safety account / family.I keep getting pop ups I can't turn off. I can't delete or leave the family on this website :https://account.microsoft.com/family/home. BECAUSE THERE ISN'T AN OPTION TO.So please, can you delete it for me and inform the designer...
  8. How to delete family feature as creator

How to delete family feature as creator: Please delete my family safety account / family.I keep getting pop ups I can't turn off. I can't delete or leave the family on this website :https://account.microsoft.com/family/home. BECAUSE THERE ISN'T AN OPTION TO.So please, can you delete it for me and inform the designer...
  9. how do I delete family

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I delete family: How do I delete a family user account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-family/77bc9160-7acd-4bb6-bbb2-5470a02586b9
  10. How to delete a device from my family account

How to delete a device from my family account: I did a Windows 10 reset on one of the laptops of my kids. Since then, the device is not controlling the screen time anymore. When I go to my Microsoft account on the device section, I do see that the device is not reporting activity since the day of the reset. I've been...