Windows 10: How to Delete huge gamebuild.bin files from windows updates

Discus and support How to Delete huge gamebuild.bin files from windows updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I was looking at the space on my PC, and it looks like every time an update is pushed to my Windows 10 pro laptop, I get a new huge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KaddMan, Jan 19, 2019.

1. KaddMan Win User

How to Delete huge gamebuild.bin files from windows updates

Hello,

I was looking at the space on my PC, and it looks like every time an update is pushed to my Windows 10 pro laptop, I get a new huge gamebuild.bin in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\flaregamesGmbH.RoyalRevolt2_4.3.0.0_x86__g0q0z3kw54rap.

Does anyone know to delete them and how I can stop these from being installed?

I use this laptop for work, if i wanted to play games i would buy an Xbox. This is the one thing I do not like about Windows 10.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

KaddMan, Jan 19, 2019
  2. Jan Del Win User

recycle bin

Hi George,

To prevent your files from being deleted from the Recycle Bin, we suggest increasing the maximum file size your Recycle Bin can keep by following the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin icon.
    • Under the Settings for selected location, select Custom size.
    • Fill up the box for your allotted maximum file size for your Recycle Bin.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Winndows 10 delete multiple files or folders do not show in recycle bin

Hi R-A-M-A-I-R,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Where is the folder located? Is it on your primary hard drive where the Windows 10 is installed/ secondary hard drive/ external hard drives like flash drive etc.?(which you have deleted accidentally)

• Since when you are facing this issue?

• Have you enabled the option “Don’t move files to Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted” under the Recycle Bin properties?
    Until you will get back to us, you may follow the below suggestions and check if it helps.

This happens when you permanently delete a file from your computer without sending it to the Recycle Bin by clicking the file and then pressing
    Shift + Delete keys on the keyboard.

Try the steps and check whether this issue is happening with all folders in computer or particular folders to isolate the issue.

• Open the Desktop, right click on the empty area and click on
      New and then click on Folder.

• Now, new folder might have been created on your desktop.

• Right click on your New folder (which you have created) and click on
      Delete.

• Now, open the Recycle bin and check if you are able to see the folder which you have deleted.
    You may disable the steps if you have enabled the option “Don’t move files to Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted” in Recycle bin folder.

• Open the Desktop, locate the Recycle bin, right click on it and select
      Properties.

• Select the drive on which you are facing this issue (like C:\ or D:\ or F:\ etc.)

• Click on Custom size option instead of “Don’t move files to Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted

• Check the box Display delete confirmation dialog.

• Click on Apply and OK buttons.

• Reboot the computer and check if it helps.
    I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 19, 2019
  4. How to Delete huge gamebuild.bin files from windows updates

Files Deleted During Failed Windows Update

If you saved your video projects, they should be on the drive (barring any file system corruption). You can give Recuva a try:

Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. And it's free!​
    Download the portable version on another PC, unpack it on a flash drive, pop the drive in the trouble machine, and run it off the flash drive. You want to make as few changes to the hard drive as possible before running the recovery program.

Static~Charge, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

How to Delete huge gamebuild.bin files from windows updates

1. How to Delete huge gamebuild.bin files from windows updates - Similar Threads - Delete huge gamebuild

2. Can't delete huge file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete huge file: I have a game file that is 118gb that I need to delete, however when I try to uninstall it the error "Windows cannot find 'filename'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." comes up. I've tried looking in file explorer for the file but it doesnt show up...
  3. Can't delete huge file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete huge file: I have a game file that is 118gb that I need to delete, however when I try to uninstall it the error "Windows cannot find 'filename'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." comes up. I've tried looking in file explorer for the file but it doesnt show up...
  4. Deleted files from recycle bin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted files from recycle bin: Somehow, I did not do it, emptied the recycle bin with files I wanted to recover later. Is there a way to get those files back? I use the Recuva from CCleaner and it can't find them. Says I have a Harddisk Volume2 that's unable to determine file system type...don't know what...
  5. Deleted files from recycle bin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted files from recycle bin: Somehow, I did not do it, emptied the recycle bin with files I wanted to recover later. Is there a way to get those files back? I use the Recuva from CCleaner and it can't find them. Says I have a Harddisk Volume2 that's unable to determine file system type...don't know what...
  6. Deleted files from recycle bin

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. How to delete user from recycle bin

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete user from recycle bin: I recently tried deleting a deleted user folder from my local drive in an attempt to free up some space. However, it just put it in the recycle bin. When I tried deleting it from there, it just keeps discovering items forever. How can I permanently remove this user folder...
  8. Recovering deleted files from recycle bin

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering deleted files from recycle bin: Is there a way to retrieve deleted files from the recycle bin? 'Cause I deleted some files that were really important to me and now I kinda need them but I'm lost. submitted by /u/RenPsycho100 [link] [comments]...
  9. HOW TO RESTORE PERMANTENTLY DELETED FILES FROM RECYCLE BIN

HOW TO RESTORE PERMANTENTLY DELETED FILES FROM RECYCLE BIN: HOW DO I RESTORE PERMANENTLY DELETED FILES FROM THE RECYCLE BIN? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-permantently-deleted-files-from/840d1469-8732-49a7-bcd2-891b055fb852"
  10. How to restore files deleted from recycle bin

How to restore files deleted from recycle bin: How to restore files deleted from recycle bin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-files-deleted-from-recycle/ff694c23-98eb-43bf-b6c8-bb12506122d6"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WHAT IS GAMEBUILD.BIN

2. gamebuild.bin

3. how to gamebuild files

4. gamebuild.bin files