Windows 10: How to delete IMAP/POP password in Outlook & print contacts

Discus and support How to delete IMAP/POP password in Outlook & print contacts in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; FIRST: I’m running Office Home and Business 2019 on a Windows 10Home 20H2 64 bit on an HP Envy laptop. I programmed my Comcast email to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Amma904, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Amma904 Win User

How to delete IMAP/POP password in Outlook & print contacts

FIRST:

I’m running Office Home and Business 2019 on a Windows 10Home 20H2 64 bit on an HP Envy laptop.

I programmed my Comcast email to automatically communicatewith my stand-alone Outlook 2019 by telling Outlook my Comcast email password. Long story short, my email was hacked and they accessed my Outlookaddress book through my Comcast email. I want to delete theoption to automatically download or send email to/from my Outlook fromComcast.

How do I delete the password to my Comcast email accountthat has been saved by Outlook in order for Comcast and Outlook to sharereceiving and sending email? I’m trying to block a hacker from going through my Comcast email to get to my Outlook address book, again.

I’d like to be able to just insert the password long enoughto send an email then delete the password again. If I can’t “have it both ways”, I’ll just usemy Outlook for its calendar and contacts and never use it for email.

I’m not sure if Comcast and Outlook communicate with IMAP orPOP – but when I delete email on any device in either the Comcast or Outlookprograms, the email is deleted on all devices. Neither Comcast or Outlook are “in the cloud”.

SECOND:

How can I print a complete copy of EVERYTHINGin my Outlook contacts? - not just the name, address and phone numbers. I want to include all notes, birthdays &anniversaries as well as all the phone numbers, websites, email addresses, addresses,etc. for each contact.

:)

Amma904, Mar 25, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Dude Win User
    Lost Outlook 2016 Contacts during Windows 10 upgrade

Try the step listed here, it's lower down saying that they aren't in your deleted folder. It is hidden, if not showing click the light bulb and type in recover and it will show you the hidden item

Recover a deleted contact in Outlook - Outlook

4. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

1. How to delete IMAP/POP password in Outlook & print contacts - Similar Threads - delete IMAP POP

2. Outlook 365 Exchange - how to change existing POP Gmail to IMAP

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Exchange - how to change existing POP Gmail to IMAP: Windows 10 x64, Office 365, Outlook 365 Exchange. Within Outlook I have a few POP3 accounts as well. One of them being a Gmail POP3 account. I have trying to change that IMAP and went on to do the following - go into Gmail using browser - settings > selected ENable IMAP +...
  3. Outlook 2019 IMAP and Gmail

Outlook 2019 IMAP and Gmail: I am unable to set up gmail and outlook 2019 I have followed the info from Microsoft and other help sources using imap.gmail.com Requires SSL: Yes Port: 993 Outgoing mail (SMTP) server smtp.gmail.com Requires SSL: Yes Requires TLS: Yes (if available) Requires Authentication:...
  4. eMail Deletions, And POP vs IMAP ?

in Browsers and Email
    eMail Deletions, And POP vs IMAP ?: Hello, In my 80's now, so please bear with me a bit. Probably miss many of the nuances now. Use Comcast for all eMails, etc. Have the Account, I think, set up as a IMAP, which was recommended. Problem is, if an eMail comes in, and I see it first on my iPhone, it is...
  5. eMail Deletions, And POP vs IMAP ?

in Windows 10 Support
    eMail Deletions, And POP vs IMAP ?: Hello, In my 80's now, so please bear with me a bit. Probably miss many of the nuances now. Use Comcast for all eMails, etc. Have the Account, I think, set up as a IMAP, which was recommended. Problem is, if an eMail comes in, and I see it first on my iPhone, it is...
  6. imap password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    imap password: My imap password got lost and I don't get my mail . HOW TO GET A NEW IMAP PASSWORD ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imap-password/8cfd2dd9-11c8-46df-805d-5eddd28c3763
  7. Gmail IMAP on Outlook 2019

Gmail IMAP on Outlook 2019: Does anyone have the exact procedure for installing Gmail on OL 2019? I have not been able to get it working after many days of trying. I have an application password, turned off & on 2FA, tried several different instructions from various web sites. I've also tried to set it...
  8. Problem after switching outlook account from POP to IMAP

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem after switching outlook account from POP to IMAP: I switched my email application from POP to IMAP. I now have a new account showing in the connections display. All emails now go to the new account. However, my calendar, contacts and save messages are going to the old account. How do I fix this so all of the previous...
  9. IMAP Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    IMAP Password: How can I find my imap password or reset it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/imap-password/33f74dc8-77bb-4406-a342-7a9df4a7a07d
  10. Outlook - Contacts - how to unlock unkown password

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook - Contacts - how to unlock unkown password: How to unlock (forgotten password) for a list of contacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-contacts-how-to-unlock-unkown-password/77d984cc-2e8a-486e-84ba-897d0a41a12c"