Windows 10: How to delete language? i didn't add it

Discus and support How to delete language? i didn't add it in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't delete language from language panel. I always have one additional language russion, but i don't need it - that's so annoying!. It's appeard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by V_a_s_y_l, Apr 10, 2020.

1. V_a_s_y_l Win User

How to delete language? i didn't add it

I can't delete language from language panel. I always have one additional language russion, but i don't need it - that's so annoying!. It's appeard since i installed windows at home but same issues have at my office on another pc. Only one thing helps - when i manually add this language i have it on panel language, but don't have on language settings to language settings and then delete it. BUT after restarting PC it's appear again.

Plus:

1. I regularly update windows.

2. I saw lots of similar issues in community forum - there is no solution to fix this even though it's appeared long time ago. This also didn't work out for me -

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-language/30777bb2-195c-46e1-90d6-8b2346ccbdd4

How to delete language?  i didn't add it 3da9e0c5-bfc1-4fcc-b256-b59a86a68a85?upload=true.png

:)

V_a_s_y_l, Apr 10, 2020

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Ian Sal Win User
    Cortana hangs with Australian language HI T

We would suggest performing these steps:

• Go to Settings > Time & language >
      Language
    • Select + Add Languages to add English (United States).
    • On the main Languages page, long press on English (Australia) and choose Remove. Afterwards, proceed restarting the phone by selecting the
      Restart phone button.
    On the next following steps, reverse back the process we did on the first 3 steps:

• Select + Add Languages to add English (Australia) and proceed with the download prompt.
    • Again on the main Languages page, long press on English (United States) and choose
      Remove, and restart phone.
    • Once the phone has restarted with the correct English (Australia)
      language, go back to Settings > Extras > Hey Cortana, and begin training
      Cortana again.

Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Apr 10, 2020
  4. How to delete language? i didn't add it

Language

Hi Sassy,

To remove the Croatian language in Windows 10, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Open the Settings app, select Time & Language, and click
      Region & Language
    • Under Add a language, select English, and click
      Set as default
    • Select the Croatian language and click Remove.
    • Close the Settings app, restart the computer, and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if the steps provided worked for you.

Genevieve Cri, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

How to delete language? i didn't add it

1. How to delete language? i didn't add it - Similar Threads - delete language didn't

2. How do I delete a hidden language?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I delete a hidden language?: For some reason French just apearred as a third language, but it's not present in the language-keyboard menu(so I cant delete it), only on the taskbar. How do I delete it? submitted by /u/Somethinghells [link] [comments]...
  3. Two languages that I didn't add appeared!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two languages that I didn't add appeared!: I added two languages to my laptop. These are British English and Thai. Sometimes when I type something, two new languages seem to be added by themselves. These languages are Afrikaans and American English. When I click on the language preferences menu, only the languages...
  4. Two languages that I didn't add appeared!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Two languages that I didn't add appeared!: I added two languages to my laptop. These are British English and Thai. Sometimes when I type something, two new languages seem to be added by themselves. These languages are Afrikaans and American English. When I click on the language preferences menu, only the languages...
  5. How do i delete these languages?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i delete these languages?: How Do i delete these? [ATTACH]I need to free up space and the most useless apps don't let me uninstall them so i want to delete theses. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-these-languages/ce3bebd1-b634-4732-9462-68e844e41388
  6. How to add a keyboard, I have no "option" under language.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to add a keyboard, I have no "option" under language.: how to add a Dvorak keyboard, I have no "option" under language/settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-a-keyboard-i-have-no-option-under/5b2515d8-63fb-44f3-bbf3-4e4d098145b3
  7. Microsoft Windows Home add/delete a keyboard/language

Microsoft Windows Home add/delete a keyboard/language: Hi, In my laptop asus zenbook ux425ja purchased recently aug 2020 there isn't the usual options for adding and deleting a keyboard. Here is a screen shot of what I see. Note that instead of + add a language all I get is add handwritting. And instead of "options" when...
  8. add display language

in Windows 10 Support
    add display language: I have previously successfully added Russian to English as display languages. I now want to add Arabic but the same instructions I used to add Russian, direct me to steps that don't exist, i.e. go to settings or control panel, then time and language which is not an option...
  9. how do I add a language?

how do I add a language?: how do I add a language? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-a-language/ba3c4872-2693-4b92-9ab4-f68a5688b9bf
  10. How to add a language to all users.

How to add a language to all users.: Hi this is Mohammed and I am a student but working as an IT. I have found that whenever I install a language only I can use it, I needed to install several languages on a lab in my school but it didn't show to the other users. So the question now how can I install it once...