Windows 10: How to delete legacy drivers that prevent enabling Memory Integrity

Discus and support How to delete legacy drivers that prevent enabling Memory Integrity in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am unable to activate Memory Integrity in Windows 11 due to a few legacy drivers for devices that don't show in Device Manager even when Show Hidden... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by geoear13, Aug 18, 2022.

1. geoear13 Win User

How to delete legacy drivers that prevent enabling Memory Integrity

I am unable to activate Memory Integrity in Windows 11 due to a few legacy drivers for devices that don't show in Device Manager even when Show Hidden Devices is enabled, or apps that don't show in add or remove programs. I located them in C:\\windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ but I need SYSTEM permission to delete them, and I can't figure out how to obtain that.How can I get SYSTEM permission, or is there another safer way to remove the drivers and possibly any associated Registry entries?The drivers are:ssudcdf.sysssuddmgr.sysssudobex.syswdcsam64_prewin8.sys

:)

geoear13, Aug 18, 2022
  2. koray77 Win User

Windows 10 - Memory Integrity - Incompatible Drivers

Hi Kurnn,

I haven't tried deleting the files as of yet because I need my laptop for work, and I don't want to risk causing any stability issues in the meantime.

It's all a bit puzzling because my memory integrity setting was enabled before I intentionally disabled it for 64-bit virtualisation.

I'm also sure the drivers listed above were present whilst Memory Integrity was enabled before. I suspect there will be no conflict when I get the setting re-enabled. Could there be a solution which involves temporarily disabling the drivers so my system doesn't detect them whilst I re-enable memory integrity?

Autoruns lists each driver with a checkbox alongside, but disabling them had no effect, and my system still detects the conflicting drivers.

I appreciate the suggestion, but could there be another way, before I resort to deleting system files?

Thanks!

koray77, Aug 18, 2022
  3. yahanna Win User
    Can't Enable Memory Integrity - Huawei Drivers

I can't enable Memory Integrity cuz of incompatible drivers. I have a Huawei phone. How do I uninstall them? The drivers are:

• ew_usbccgpfilter.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • hw_usbdev.sys
    • hw_cdcacm.sys
    • hw_quubmdm.sys
    • ew_usbdev.sys

yahanna, Aug 18, 2022
  4. hdmi Win User

Can't Enable Memory Integrity - Huawei Drivers

Yea
    I didn't know that, that's why I asked if you had already tried that method─to determine which drivers are the actual culprit. In Device Manager, if you right-click on the Samsung driver that has the exclamation mark and you choose Properties, what does it say under Info on the Events tab? Also, for each different driver, you should be able to find the name of its correct .inf file in the scrollable box that contains the list of Events so as to avoid deleting the wrong one on accident in DriverStoreExplorer.

Thema:

1. How to delete legacy drivers that prevent enabling Memory Integrity - Similar Threads - delete legacy drivers

2. WmBEnum.sys prevents memory integrity from enable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WmBEnum.sys prevents memory integrity from enable.: WmBEnum.sys prevents memory integrity from enable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmbenumsys-prevents-memory-integrity-from-enable/6cc18a90-82d5-49a1-8d41-65a2d01dff4e
  3. WmBEnum.sys prevents memory integrity from enable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WmBEnum.sys prevents memory integrity from enable.: WmBEnum.sys prevents memory integrity from enable. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wmbenumsys-prevents-memory-integrity-from-enable/6cc18a90-82d5-49a1-8d41-65a2d01dff4e
  4. WmBEnum.sys prevents memory integrity from enable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to enable Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Memory Integrity: I have used pnputil to delete the bad .inf file but I cant get memory integrity to work still. Autoruns still shows the HHTHid driver and will not let me delete it even in admin....
  6. How to enable Memory Integrity

How to enable Memory Integrity: I have used pnputil to delete the bad .inf file but I cant get memory integrity to work still. Autoruns still shows the HHTHid driver and will not let me delete it even in admin....
  7. Can't Uninstall Driver. Preventing Memory integrity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Uninstall Driver. Preventing Memory integrity.: I have just Uninstalled Nox Player and now there is a leftover driver that is preventing memory integrity from being enabled. The Driver goes by the name of "YSDrv.sys". Please help me as this is a My BYO Device I'm using for Collage on their network....
  8. Incompatible drivers prevent switching on Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers prevent switching on Memory Integrity: Hello everyone, I noticed yesterday that Memory integrity is switched off and cannot be switched due to incompatible drivers.The following drivers are causing problems:lvpopf64.sys LVUSBS64.syslvuvc64.sysDriver version is each 11.0.0.1217 and product name: Logitech QuickCamSo...
  9. Incompatible drivers prevent switching on Memory Integrity

Incompatible drivers prevent switching on Memory Integrity: Hello everyone, I noticed yesterday that Memory integrity is switched off and cannot be switched due to incompatible drivers.The following drivers are causing problems:lvpopf64.sys LVUSBS64.syslvuvc64.sysDriver version is each 11.0.0.1217 and product name: Logitech QuickCamSo...
  10. How to delete legacy drivers that prevent enabling Memory Integrity

How to delete legacy drivers that prevent enabling Memory Integrity: I am unable to activate Memory Integrity in Windows 11 due to a few legacy drivers for devices that don't show in Device Manager even when Show Hidden Devices is enabled, or apps that don't show in add or remove programs. I located them in...