Windows 10: how to delete linux and download windows 10

Discus and support how to delete linux and download windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop is a windows and i have installed linux too it and i would like to delete Linux and install windows again i have the key for windows but i do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aosamaalkwaz, Apr 9, 2021.

1. how to delete linux and download windows 10

my laptop is a windows and i have installed linux too it and i would like to delete Linux and install windows again i have the key for windows but i do not know what too do i have tried searching but noting suit the scenario

:)

aosamaalkwaz, Apr 9, 2021
  2. topgundcp Win User

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Silverel Win User
    Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

how to delete linux and download windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

how to delete linux and download windows 10

1. how to delete linux and download windows 10 - Similar Threads - delete linux download

2. Win 10 delete my linux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 delete my linux: You stupid ****!! From NOW ON I will never ever pay for your filthy products.. You made windows remove boot partitions from linux.. **** Ill kill Bill Gates if I see that old retard.. I reinstalled linux on my harddrive allready like 10 **** times.. **** OFF retards!! Your...
  3. Win 10 delete my linux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 delete my linux: You stupid ****!! From NOW ON I will never ever pay for your filthy products.. You made windows remove boot partitions from linux.. **** Ill kill Bill Gates if I see that old retard.. I reinstalled linux on my harddrive allready like 10 **** times.. **** OFF retards!! Your...
  4. Win 10 delete my linux

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. UBUNTU LINUX DOWNLOAD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UBUNTU LINUX DOWNLOAD: plz help me download ubuntu and linux latest version... i need to learn c language programming in it... so what all should i download? i have windows 11 version now... plz help me download without deleting any windows data...
  6. UBUNTU LINUX DOWNLOAD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UBUNTU LINUX DOWNLOAD: plz help me download ubuntu and linux latest version... i need to learn c language programming in it... so what all should i download? i have windows 11 version now... plz help me download without deleting any windows data...
  7. Windows 10 cannot boot after delete Linux

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 cannot boot after delete Linux: Hello. I just deleted linux in order to free some space on my desktop note that I installed linux after windows to tried it out, so it is a dual boot Windows/linux. Everything worked fine after that. But when I turned on my desktop this morning and it said operating system...
  8. Delete Linux? How does that work?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete Linux? How does that work?: I have a laptop with Linux Mint. The operating system I now delete, but I have not even the slightest idea of it. Does anyone know how to do that? Because I want to boot and install Win10 afterwards. Thanks for all helpful answers Linux löschen? Wie geht das?
  9. Linux deleted boot file of Windows 10

Linux deleted boot file of Windows 10: Hey Guys! I really need your help. So, I've installed Kali Linux on my Acer Aspire V17 nitro and it ran perfectly. Then i accidentely deleted the boot file from Windows 10!!! Is there a way to get it back - I mean for free??? GRUB - the DUAL-BOOT-system doesn't show the...
  10. how to install windows (10) on a linux?

how to install windows (10) on a linux?: how do you install windows 10 on a linux with a iso I already have the iso but how do you use it and can in run on a linux computer or do you need to convert it to a file or what? (ex. How do you install a iso on a linux? is there a video? dose any one even know what I an=m...