Windows 10: how to delete lock screen picture delete

Discus and support how to delete lock screen picture delete in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to delete lock screen unwanted picture delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by amirkannan, Sep 15, 2018.

1. how to delete lock screen picture delete

how to delete lock screen unwanted picture delete

:)

amirkannan, Sep 15, 2018

2. Delete images in Windows 10 Lock Screen

Hi,

Thank you for Posting on Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are facing issue with deleting the images of lock screen.

Note: The actual location of the default lock screen pictures is “C:\Windows\Web\Screen”.
    So, if you need to change default pictures displayed at the temporary location, you just need to copy the pictures of your choice to the location
    “C:\Windows\Web\Screen” and then browse and select these pictures to change the lock screen.

I suggest you some steps, follow to try resolving the issue.

1. Right click on desktop and select Personalization.

2. Select lock screen.

3. Select the Pictures in Background.

4. Change the selected pictures and check if they are loading in Lock screen.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Lock screen stuck on picture. I chose the Windows Spotlight option.

Try these steps:

• In Personalization->Lock Screen settings change Background to Picture.
    • Delete everything from folder

C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_<somecharacters>\Settings
    • In Personalization->Lock Screen settings change Background back to Windows Spotlight

293a3c4d-30fd-4eea-9279-6d8867de5823, Sep 15, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

how to delete lock screen picture delete

Explanations for deleted posts?

Like I said, it makes no sense in letting users see deleted posts, even if they are their own. That's why they were deleted in the first place. If they get to see who specifically deleted it, it only serves one purpose. Lets them bitch.

btarunr, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

how to delete lock screen picture delete

1. how to delete lock screen picture delete - Similar Threads - delete lock screen

2. Deleted lock screen picture not changing in windows 8.1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted lock screen picture not changing in windows 8.1.: Hello.My windows lock screen picture is not changing whatever I try. The picture that it is currently showing was DELETED by me. so I think this is the possible cause of the problem. It would be great if someone could guide me through a solution.Thanks in Advance....
  3. Deleted lock screen picture not changing in windows 8.1.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted lock screen picture not changing in windows 8.1.: Hello.My windows lock screen picture is not changing whatever I try. The picture that it is currently showing was DELETED by me. so I think this is the possible cause of the problem. It would be great if someone could guide me through a solution.Thanks in Advance....
  4. Delete or lock

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete or lock: This didn't work apparently even got a creepy message please delete or lock this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-or-lock/7785d005-2550-4afb-a177-7805565382d7
  5. deleting photos in Pictures that are in Lock screen Content Server

in Windows 10 Customization
    deleting photos in Pictures that are in Lock screen Content Server: I am trying to delete old pictures and they have "the file cannot be deleted because the file is in Lock Screen Content Server" I am not that computer savvy, and have tried various things already in this forum...
  6. Pictures deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pictures deleted: So I was trying to find some old pictures I saved but when I opened the Pictures folder all of them were gone. I never deleted them and no other files have been deleted as far as I can tell.I'm not sure how long it's been since they were deleted so. I've tried going into...
  7. Deleting the round picture in welcome screen.

Deleting the round picture in welcome screen.: I want to delete the round picture on the Welcome Screen of Windows 10 - not just change it. I do not want any picture at all there. How can I go about? it...
  8. I accidentally deleted the Option to "Add a Picture" in the Slideshow for Lock Screen on...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I accidentally deleted the Option to "Add a Picture" in the Slideshow for Lock Screen on...: Need Help, I was in the Lock Screen options for Windows 10 and I accidentally deleted the Option to "Add a Picture", and unfortunately now I only have one option which is "Add a Folder". Can you please provide a solution to how I can get back my "Add a Picture" option...
  9. Deleted a user, but the folder remains & it's locked - how to delete?

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted a user, but the folder remains & it's locked - how to delete?: I created a test user account, but it's no longer needed, so I wanted to delete it. I deleted it under settings>accounts>family & other people. It said it would delete all data, but it did not delete the user folder. The user is no longer available, but it left the folder...
  10. How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?

How do I delete pics on Lock Screen?: I have changed several pictures several times on the Lock Screen, and now every once in awhile a picture pops up on it which I don't want. Is there any way to delete the few pictures on there so thee is only one? 21216

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete lock screen pictures

2. delete lock screen pics

3. delete lock screen photos

4. delete lock screen picture,
  5. delete lock screen photo,
  6. how to delete lockscreen picture,
  7. delete a lock screen picture,
  8. how to delete a photo from lock screen,
  9. how to delete lock screen picture,
  10. delete lockscreen picture,
  11. delete lock screen pic,