Windows 10: How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email?

Discus and support How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have used a MS account on my laptop, and now everytime I turn it on it shows that I need to go to Settings because a work or school account has a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ray_1795, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Ray_1795 Win User

How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email?

Hi, I have used a MS account on my laptop, and now everytime I turn it on it shows that I need to go to Settings because a work or school account has a problem. It turns out that this may be because the account is registered with an Outlook email which was the official email system used by my school a couple of years ago and which has since been deleted by the school. I tried entering the password but it just tells me to contact the Administrator. But I am the Administrator for my laptop? Could someone please help me learn what to do to remove this account without password? Thanks a lot!

:)

Ray_1795, Aug 6, 2021
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Aug 6, 2021
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email? [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Aug 6, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Deleted Outlook account please help

Need a little clarification, did you delete his outlook account by choosing to delete his Microsoft account or did you just delete the account from outlook.com?

If you deleted the MS account this is how to reactivate it:

To reopen your Microsoft account, follow these steps:

• Go to account.microsoft.com and sign in with your Microsoft account email address and password.
    • You'll be asked to receive and enter a security code so that we know we're reopening the account for you and only you.
    If you deleted the outlook email via outlook.com have you tried recreating it via outlook.com? However I suspect that even if you can all the emails within will no longer be there.

You could try the suggestion on this page https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-restore-a-removed-outlook-account but I don't know
    whether it will restore the webmail version.

Tenforo, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

1. How to delete MS account for a deleted Outlook email? - Similar Threads - delete account deleted

2. my account microsoft is corrupted, How fix and delete outlook email account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my account microsoft is corrupted, How fix and delete outlook email account?: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** The link on my account Microsoft in upper left shows *** Email address is removed for privacy *** which I have used for 10 years on my account Microsoft. But it links to an outlook email *** Email address is removed for...
  3. My email was hacked - MS account deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My email was hacked - MS account deleted: My email was hacked. Hacker used email to access MS account, and set it up so all account recovery and reset requests are sent to @169.com email.Set up new MS account - now trying to get online chat with help desk going, and can't seem make it work.Is there any "chat with...
  4. Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook Email Disappeared - Not Deleted: Yesterday, 30 days of email disappeared from my Inbox. Missing email is NOT in Deleted folder. Email later than that date is still there. New email coming in after the 30 days of missing email disappeared is still there. How do I find/recover the missing email?...
  5. How to restrict outlook for delete email.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to restrict outlook for delete email.: Hello there,I want to restrict my outlook for delete email as my company Western Steel Agency outlook account is used by my another employeethe same account and I want that he wouldn't delete any email. is there any settings that I can apply on his laptop that restrict him...
  6. MS Outlook draft emails are not deleting after being sent

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Outlook draft emails are not deleting after being sent: For about a month now, emails saved as drafts aren't deleting after being sent. In any given day, I create many emails, especially when working over a weekend or holiday that I don't want to send until the next business day. I know that there is an option to send later,...
  7. how to delete an email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete an email account: Hello everybody, I have an obsolete MS Outlook business email account on my laptop that was set up for my email service from my former employer. Since I don't work there anymore, the email account doesn't exist anymore either, and I can't delete the account from my laptop...
  8. Delete a ms account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Delete a ms account: I have lost a password to a ms account. When I follow MS advice to delete that account I invariably end up in situation where I am asked to "verify" means use your password. How can I get out of this mess? I have spent months on this MS mess. Would appreciate any advice that...
  9. delete outlook account

in Windows 10 Customization
    delete outlook account: Hello on 03/31/19 I tried permanently deleteing my email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** however I received calls from friends that said the email is still active . I tried logging in to retry the account delete however it was giving me password issues. this...
  10. MS Outlook 2016 - one Junk Email won't delete

in Browsers and Email
    MS Outlook 2016 - one Junk Email won't delete: Thanks in advance for your help. I received a Junk Email today advertising flashlights for sale. I've moved the email to Deleted Items, but I cannot delete it. This error message pops up: "An error occurred in the underlying security system. An internal error occurred."...