Windows 10: How to delete my Account from Forza Street App?

Discus and support How to delete my Account from Forza Street App? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a little question: Is there a possibility to delete your Account or your Cloud Save Data from the Forza Street App? Or any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Player123143, May 9, 2020.

1. How to delete my Account from Forza Street App?

Hello,

I have a little question: Is there a possibility to delete your Account or your Cloud Save Data from the Forza Street App? Or any way to disconnect it from your Xbox Live Account and delete your files there? I looked everywhere, but the "delete your account / progress in the game" function, which nearly every other Mobile Game has does not seem to exist. Is there any way to delete your progress permanently or disconnect it from your Xbox Live Account? I mean, it can't be that just because I wanted to test the game for a few races, I now am not able to delete me from it completely. Every other mobile game I know has that function. And even on the Xbox you can delete local and cloud saves from every game. Where is that function in Forza Street?

:)

Player123143, May 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Forza Street now available for Windows 10 PC and Mobile Devices

Source:

Brink, May 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Forza Street now available for Windows 10 PC and Mobile Devices

Source:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 9, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

How to delete my Account from Forza Street App?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 9, 2020
Thema:

How to delete my Account from Forza Street App?

1. How to delete my Account from Forza Street App? - Similar Threads - delete Account Forza

2. How to delete documents from a deleted account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete documents from a deleted account?: I recently delete a local account without delete its files. And those files occupy too large space of my storage. I want to delete them, but I couldn't find the address of those files, as no more information shown on Setting but the data of storage used by "other people"....
  3. How to delete documents from a deleted account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete documents from a deleted account?: I recently delete a local account without delete its files. And those files occupy too large space of my storage. I want to delete them, but I couldn't find the address of those files, as no more information shown on Setting but the data of storage used by "other people"....
  4. How to delete account from mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete account from mail app: I want to delete an account form the mail app but can't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-account-from-mail-app/a3e78e98-d53a-47fc-b27b-b51adc44064c
  5. Forza street won’t load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza street won’t load: Forza street will not work on my windows 10 device it was working fine until it installed the latest update. Game works on my iPad fine. It’s been sitter there now for 10 mins....
  6. Forza Horizon 4 is deleted from my Library

Forza Horizon 4 is deleted from my Library: I bought FH4 somewhere in 2020 and I used a code in Microsoft store played it for a while and then stopped. Now I decided to play it again but there is nothing in my Library... I tried restarting pc, logging out and back in nothing seems to be helping... Microsoft store just...
  7. Forza Street not loading Win 10

Forza Street not loading Win 10: The game loads up to the title screen but then closes. It was fine in the morning on my laptop but in the evening when I try and load it, the screen flashes up for approx 1-2 seconds then closes. I have removed and re-installed the game and even as I'm extreme reformatted...
  8. Forza Street does not load on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Street does not load on my PC: Hi, Forza Street does not load on my PC. After downloading the game from the Microsoft Store the game loads up to the title screen but then freezes. My PC meets all the specs to run the game, so can't see any reason why it can't run. Can anyone help? Many Thanks...
  9. How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps

How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps: There is no disconnect button. I refuse to reinstall. Any other ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-account-from-accounts-used-by/71a6124a-7a10-412f-ae48-c5af95429726
  10. How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps"? Answer inside!

How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps"? Answer inside!: I struggled with this myself and after chatting with Microsoft, I've got the answer to share with everyone. When going to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts -> Accounts used by other apps I have an old account there from work plus a new account from school on my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forza street app

2. forza street mobile progress rese

3. forza street reset

4. remove microsoft account from forza street