Windows 10: How to delete my Account from Forza Street App?

Discus and support How to delete my Account from Forza Street App? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have a little question: Is there a possibility to delete your Account or your Cloud Save Data from the Forza Street App? Or any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Player123143, May 9, 2020.

1. How to delete my Account from Forza Street App?

Hello,

I have a little question: Is there a possibility to delete your Account or your Cloud Save Data from the Forza Street App? Or any way to disconnect it from your Xbox Live Account and delete your files there? I looked everywhere, but the "delete your account / progress in the game" function, which nearly every other Mobile Game has does not seem to exist. Is there any way to delete your progress permanently or disconnect it from your Xbox Live Account? I mean, it can't be that just because I wanted to test the game for a few races, I now am not able to delete me from it completely. Every other mobile game I know has that function. And even on the Xbox you can delete local and cloud saves from every game. Where is that function in Forza Street?

:)

Player123143, May 9, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Forza Street now available for Windows 10 PC and Mobile Devices

Source:

Brink, May 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Forza Street now available for Windows 10 PC and Mobile Devices

Source:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 9, 2020
  4. Vesao Win User

How to delete my Account from Forza Street App?

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 9, 2020
Thema:

How to delete my Account from Forza Street App?

1. How to delete my Account from Forza Street App? - Similar Threads - delete Account Forza

2. Forza Street does not load on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Street does not load on my PC: Hi, Forza Street does not load on my PC. After downloading the game from the Microsoft Store the game loads up to the title screen but then freezes. My PC meets all the specs to run the game, so can't see any reason why it can't run. Can anyone help? Many Thanks...
  3. How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you do not want to use an email account in the Mail app, you can remove it from there. You can follow this step […] This post How to delete an Email account from Mail app in Windows 10 is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Delete gmail account from Mail app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete gmail account from Mail app.: When setting up a new email address on Mail for Windows 10, I accidentally put in an unintendeed email gmail address. I would like to delete it, but can't see an option for this. Can someone help please?...
  5. How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps: There is no disconnect button. I refuse to reinstall. Any other ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-an-account-from-accounts-used-by/71a6124a-7a10-412f-ae48-c5af95429726
  6. How to delete a device from my family account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to delete a device from my family account: I did a Windows 10 reset on one of the laptops of my kids. Since then, the device is not controlling the screen time anymore. When I go to my Microsoft account on the device section, I do see that the device is not reporting activity since the day of the reset. I've been...
  7. How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps"? Answer inside!

How to delete an account from "Accounts used by other apps"? Answer inside!: I struggled with this myself and after chatting with Microsoft, I've got the answer to share with everyone. When going to Settings -> Accounts -> Email & accounts -> Accounts used by other apps I have an old account there from work plus a new account from school on my...
  8. How to delete my account here

in Windows 10 Support
    How to delete my account here: I have a very nasty stalker and would like to delete my account here, but cannot see how to do that, also delete my topics 123369
  9. Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts"

Delete an account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts": My problem is the account is listed in "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" in my windows 10. I wish to delete the account from "accounts used by other apps" in "email and app accounts" . When i try to delete the account it tells me the account does not...
  10. How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete a blocked "app and email account" from Windows 10: I was working for a customer and for that particular customer I had an "App and Email account". The assignment is over and the account is blocked. Now I want to remove it from Windows 10, but when I press the manage button I can't login (because the account is blocked) and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove microsoft account from forza street