Windows 10: how to delete not installed service in windows?

Discus and support how to delete not installed service in windows? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello there, I was making a windows service but something went wrong I just made a service without installer and deleted the project with service and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RičardsJanulis, Apr 17, 2021.

1. how to delete not installed service in windows?

Hello there,

I was making a windows service but something went wrong I just made a service without installer and deleted the project with service and now I stuck on it

Is There way to delete windows service what not installed?

:)

RičardsJanulis, Apr 17, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 17, 2021
  3. Anusha Win User
    C windows installer folder - Delete?

He can do symbolic link redirection and move the files in it to a different location. *Wink how to delete not installed service in windows? ;)
    Better try it out in a virtual of first. Just a suggestion.

Like:
    First move everything in c:\windows\installer to d:\installercache
    Then delete c:\windows\installer folder
    Then type this in command mode as admin
    mklink /d c:\windows\installer d:\installercache

Removing those installer files is a bad idea. it might prevent you from updating or uninstalling apps.

Anusha, Apr 17, 2021
  4. bestellen Win User

how to delete not installed service in windows?

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Apr 17, 2021
Thema:

how to delete not installed service in windows?

1. how to delete not installed service in windows? - Similar Threads - delete installed service

2. Deleted Windows Defender service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleted Windows Defender service: Split from this thread. Run System Restore offline via Windows RE. It's more effective. How to Run System File Checker SFC OfflineIf that doesn't help, do this:Download defender_diag.bat.Right-click on the file and click Properties, click Unblock, and click OK.Run the batch...
  3. How to delete a Services file

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to delete a Services file: I have a file listed in windows 10 “Services” that I cannot delete. First went to registry and removed file usingComputer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WalletService. It was removed. Then went to command prompt admin:C: \WINDOWS\ system32>sc delete...
  4. How to delete a Services file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete a Services file: I have a file listed in windows 10 “Services” that I cannot delete. First went to registry and removed file usingComputer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\WalletService. It was removed. Then went to command prompt admin:C: \WINDOWS\ system32>sc delete...
  5. How to delete a Services file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows Defender deleted with it's services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender deleted with it's services: Hey ,Today I faced a problem in which the notification said the security services are stopped please click to restart. After clicking king it says, The services cannot be started. I opened services manager, security centre was missing there. So, I tried some fixes to install...
  7. Deleting services

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting services: When you "sc delete" a service, do the services files get removed or is it simply removing the service from the service.msc list? submitted by /u/Flaky-Budget9242 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3d9uv/deleting_services/
  8. How to delete Interactive Services in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete Interactive Services in Windows 10?: How to delete Interactive Services in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-interactive-services-in-windows-10/df564476-05bd-4949-806e-ec115b382774
  9. By mistake deleted apache service using ms delete apache how to get it in service

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    By mistake deleted apache service using ms delete apache how to get it in service: in windows 10 Operating system by mistake deleted apache service using " ms delete apache" command. How to get it back in service. Now it is displayed in service ....
  10. Delete a Service in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete a Service in Windows: How to: Delete a Service in Windows How to Delete a Service in Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 A service is an application type that runs in the system background without a user interface and is similar to a UNIX daemon process. Services provide core operating...