Windows 10: HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE...

Discus and support HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE DELETEING THEM!! LOTS OF US WANT THIS!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by now is the time for all, Mar 31, 2023.

1. HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE...

HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE DELETEING THEM!! LOTS OF US WANT THIS!

:)

now is the time for all, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Alden Rey Win User

deleting hard drive files

Hi,

May we know what type of file are you trying to delete? Would it be Office documents, media files, or picture files? If you're trying to delete files for free some space on your device. We suggest to perform a Disc Cleanup. Kindly follow the steps below to
    perform the task:

• Type in Cortana Disc Cleanup
    • Choose the files to delete
    • Click on "Clean up system files"
    • Click on Ok

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Mar 31, 2023
  3. mgreen10 Win User
    Recent shortcuts for apps show files on OneDrive instead of local hard drive

I was able to follow the steps and uncheck the "Use Office apps to sync" box but it didn't change Office's behavior. I opened and closed an Excel spreadsheet on my local hard drive. After that, when I right-clicked on the Excel icon pinned to the taskbar, a link to the OneDrive cloud file was in the list of recent files instead of a link to the file on my hard drive.

Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks!

mgreen10, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Joe Men Win User

HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE...

Lumia 950 showing complete contents of OneDrive

Deleting the files from the OneDrive app will delete them from the OneDrive servers as well.

The said app works differently form a PC wherein you can choose the folders that you want to sync. Using the said app for Windows Mobile will always display all the contents of your account.

You can help Windows Mobile better by submitting a suggestion or feature request about the Windows and Apps.

Follow the steps below to submit a feature request about the mentioned app:

• Launch OneDrive.
    • Tap the Ellipsis [ . . . ] button on the lower right part of the screen.
    • Tap Give feedback.
    • Under the What would you like to send? drop down menu, select
      Suggest an idea.
    • Type in your suggestion in the Include a message text box.
    • Once you're done with the message, tap on the Check
      mark
      located at the bottom right of the screen.
    Thank you.

Joe Men, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE...

1. HOW TO DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY, SO YOU CAN MOVE THE FILES WITHIN, WITHOUT ONEDRIVE... - Similar Threads - DELETE DRIVE COMPLETELY

2. How can I delete OneDrive local files, without access to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I delete OneDrive local files, without access to OneDrive?: I've recently left the company I was working for, and no longer have access to my company OneDrive account. I was working from home after the pandemic, so I had sync'd one of our primary project folders to my home PC. It's over 300GB. Now that I'm no longer working for the...
  3. How can I delete OneDrive local files, without access to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I delete OneDrive local files, without access to OneDrive?: I've recently left the company I was working for, and no longer have access to my company OneDrive account. I was working from home after the pandemic, so I had sync'd one of our primary project folders to my home PC. It's over 300GB. Now that I'm no longer working for the...
  4. How can I delete OneDrive local files, without access to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...

HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...: HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS DETRIMENTAL TO ANYONE'S SYSTEM. HOWEVER, IT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD SOURCE OF REVENUE FOR MICROSOFT AND THAT IS ALL IT IS!!...
  6. HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...: HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS DETRIMENTAL TO ANYONE'S SYSTEM. HOWEVER, IT APPEARS TO BE A GOOD SOURCE OF REVENUE FOR MICROSOFT AND THAT IS ALL IT IS!!...
  7. HOW DO YOU DELETE ONE DRIVE COMPLETELY WITHOUT DELETEING THE FILES WITHIN IT. IT IS...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How can I delete my files in one drive without login to it ?

How can I delete my files in one drive without login to it ?: So I have just known that my laptop is synced with Onedrive, and unluckily it's not my account. The account it synced with is from the shop which I bought it from, and my files are all backed up in it. I don't know its password and ever since I bought it I have never signed...
  9. Onedrive: can't delete a file from Onedrive on PC but can within Onedrive online

Onedrive: can't delete a file from Onedrive on PC but can within Onedrive online: Hello,Can anyone help me here please?I'm trying to delete a sub folder folder within my PC's Onedrive folder.I have deleted it within Onedrive online, so that's fine, but within the PC Onedrive folder, the troublesome sub folder always shows as syncing blue circular arrows...
  10. Can you delete a backed up file? If so, how?

Can you delete a backed up file? If so, how?: Can you delete a backed up file? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-up/c6d68a69-b873-4ebb-a39e-7106c2165060