Windows 10: How to delete password from PC?

Discus and support How to delete password from PC? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I recently reseted my Windows to factory settings with deleting data and Windows asked me to log in to my Microsoft account. Now every time i boot PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tarnut, Nov 30, 2019.

1. /u/tarnut Win User

How to delete password from PC?

I recently reseted my Windows to factory settings with deleting data and Windows asked me to log in to my Microsoft account. Now every time i boot PC it asks me for password. I’m only user of this computer and i’m on admin account. I alleredy tried netplwiz, but it didn’t work. I now it dangerous to not have any pin/passowrd but im using PC only for gaming

submitted by /u/tarnut
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tarnut, Nov 30, 2019
  2. Bruce SX Win User

Is there a trojan csrss.exe? If so how do I eliminate it.

She has changed the Google password.

Do we change her Microsoft password using her pc using the following steps?

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete, and then click Change a password.
    • Type your old password followed by a new password as indicated, and then type the new password again to confirm it.
    • Press Enter.

Bruce SX, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Nov 30, 2019
  4. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

1. How to delete password from PC? - Similar Threads - delete password

2. Dsabled ctrl alt delete and use username and password on lock screen when I installed a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dsabled ctrl alt delete and use username and password on lock screen when I installed a...: I installed a security script off of github and upon locking the screen or sleeping, it now requires me to press ctrl alt delete to wake up the screen. I tried removing it by looking up online sources and disabling the "require username and password to login" as well as...
  3. Dsabled ctrl alt delete and use username and password on lock screen when I installed a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dsabled ctrl alt delete and use username and password on lock screen when I installed a...: I installed a security script off of github and upon locking the screen or sleeping, it now requires me to press ctrl alt delete to wake up the screen. I tried removing it by looking up online sources and disabling the "require username and password to login" as well as...
  4. Dsabled ctrl alt delete and use username and password on lock screen when I installed a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Why is their no change a password in control alt delete in windows 11 and 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is their no change a password in control alt delete in windows 11 and 10?: If i wanted to change my password on windows 11 and 10, I would press control, alt delete.Somehow: It is missing and i cant find it, It is a alternative way if change a password in settings is not working.Like on windows xp, vista, 7, 8 and 10/11 They all had control alt...
  6. Why is their no change a password in control alt delete in windows 11 and 10?

Why is their no change a password in control alt delete in windows 11 and 10?: If i wanted to change my password on windows 11 and 10, I would press control, alt delete.Somehow: It is missing and i cant find it, It is a alternative way if change a password in settings is not working.Like on windows xp, vista, 7, 8 and 10/11 They all had control alt...
  7. How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password: How do you change or delete the Password Hint on the sign-in screen? The Hint is no longer helpful because my password has been changed and I there are no instructions on how to revise or delete the Hint....
  8. How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password

How do you revise or delete the Hint on the sign-in page if you forget your password: How do you change or delete the Password Hint on the sign-in screen? The Hint is no longer helpful because my password has been changed and I there are no instructions on how to revise or delete the Hint....
  9. I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...: I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It starts up to no avail. I Googled an tried what was said, nothing. Thank you....
  10. I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...

I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It...: I spent a few hours trying to delete my password on my new laptop with Windows 11 when It starts up to no avail. I Googled an tried what was said, nothing. Thank you....