Windows 10: How to delete phantasy star online 2 files from program files > windowsapps>mutablebackup

Discus and support How to delete phantasy star online 2 files from program files > windowsapps>mutablebackup in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Phantasy Star Online 2 will randomly delete some game files which cause me to have to uninstall the game and then reinstall but each time I do this the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Nicolas_J, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Nicolas_J Win User

How to delete phantasy star online 2 files from program files > windowsapps>mutablebackup

Phantasy Star Online 2 will randomly delete some game files which cause me to have to uninstall the game and then reinstall but each time I do this the windows store creates a folder in mutable backup called 100B7A24.oxyna_1.0.7.0_x64_wyfsmff9ynw7j......

I currently have 4 of these folders ranging from 47-58gb.

The windows store creates a folder each time I install the game and doesn't delete it.

How do I free this space up again?

I have attached a screenshot of the directory when looking at it with treesize.
    How to delete phantasy star online 2 files from program files > windowsapps>mutablebackup 67a77016-2f7a-44ae-b6a4-8e78b3306dc2?upload=true.jpg

:)

Nicolas_J, Jul 3, 2020
  2. erocker Win User

Phantasy Star Online 2 This Summer?

I loved Phantasy Star on the Master System and Phantasy Star II on the Genesis. I'd actually prefer a newer offline version.

erocker, Jul 3, 2020
  3. Super XP Win User
    Phantasy Star Online 2 This Summer?

You took the words out of my mouth. The 3D Dungeons on the 1st Phantasy Star was amazing. And I still have this game and my Sega Master System.*Big Grin How to delete phantasy star online 2 files from program files > windowsapps>mutablebackup :D

Also Phantasy Star on the Master System won for best RPG for that time and kept that title for years I believe.

Super XP, Jul 3, 2020
  4. How to delete phantasy star online 2 files from program files > windowsapps>mutablebackup

Deleted Windows Store files from "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps"

You may try recovering the folder from Volume Shadow Copy snapshot. Use
    System Restore Explorer
    or
    ShadowCopyView
    for that.

Note: If you're using ShadowCopyView, it may not list the hidden folder in the program's lower pane list box. You need to type the following path directly.

\Program Files\WindowsApps

Or mount/browse the folder in Explorer.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 3, 2020
Thema:

How to delete phantasy star online 2 files from program files > windowsapps>mutablebackup

1. How to delete phantasy star online 2 files from program files > windowsapps>mutablebackup - Similar Threads - delete phantasy star

2. Can't even download Phantasy Star online 2.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't even download Phantasy Star online 2.: I 'vae been able to add the game from to store to My Library but I can't download it I get that stupid. "Try again later Something happened at our end." Error with not a single code or clues on what could be the mistake what so ever. It happens once I selected on which Hard...
  3. Phantasy Star Online 2 Windows Store

Phantasy Star Online 2 Windows Store: I was able to download and play Phantasy Star Online yesterday and played again this morning. I restarted the computer and the link on the desktop no longer works. The file-path on the shortcut is grayed out, so I can not seem to find the installation file location....
  4. Unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2

Unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2: Unable to play Phantasy Star Online 2 the gaming service does not appear to be running. When I try to launch, it does nothing. When I click on get more info > I'm signed in. Been troubleshooting for days now and about to give up on any games from the MS store. Even have a...
  5. Unable to download phantasy star online 2 on the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to download phantasy star online 2 on the Microsoft store: Code: 0x80070003 Is all that happens when the download "finishes". Have tried resetting and reinstalling the Microsoft store but to no avail. submitted by /u/QuintessenceHD [link] [comments]...
  6. Phantasy Star Online 2

Phantasy Star Online 2: i have done all the steps that i found to fix the problem on Microsoft but i am still getting the same error trying to install phantasy star online 2 any help would be appreciated. ***Original Title: Code: 0x800704C6 help***...
  7. Phantasy star online 2 wont run and cant uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phantasy star online 2 wont run and cant uninstall: Downloaded pso2. Installed and attempted to play from the launcher. launcher disappears and game does not launch. Did this about 3 or 4 times restarted twice and ran it as admin Now the game launcher doesn't even come up. I attempted to repair/reset from the start menu those...
  8. Can't download Phantasy Star Online 2

Can't download Phantasy Star Online 2: Hi! Im trying to download Phantasy Star Online 2 but im getting the 0x8007065E error on my screen after clicking on the download button. Apparently it's related to a corrupted Windows Update file, i did my best to resolve said problem but this error keeps coming back, can...
  9. Phantasy Star Online 2 Download issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phantasy Star Online 2 Download issue: Hi all, I've been waiting for a game to release on Windows store for a while now PSO2. I had to change my location settings in Windows to find it in the store and when I want to download it I get an error message saying in need to enable Windows Update to proceed with the...
  10. Phantasy Star Online 2 Does Not Work On This Device

Phantasy Star Online 2 Does Not Work On This Device: I'm having issues downloading this specific game onto my computer. I have the necessary disk space to hold it but it doesn't seem to tell me why exactly it doesn't work. CPU: Intel I7-9750H Ram: 16GB 64 Bit operating system...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com

2. mutable backup folder windows 10