Windows 10: How to delete photo in Settings-Accounts- Your Info

Discus and support How to delete photo in Settings-Accounts- Your Info in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Sirs, I've carried out this procedure ' C:\Users\ yourname \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures ' and the picture was removed from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KeithLHart, Jul 31, 2019.

1. How to delete photo in Settings-Accounts- Your Info

Sirs,

I've carried out this procedure ' C:\Users\ yourname \AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\AccountPictures ' and the picture was removed from 'Account Pictures' but it is still displayed in 'Settings - Your info'. How do I remove it please? Hidden items is open.

Keith

:)

KeithLHart, Jul 31, 2019
  2. wcparker Win User

How to delete photo in Settings-Accounts- Your Info

How to delete photo in Settings-Accounts- Your Info?

I took photos using the laptop camera and now I would like to delete these from the subject location in Windows 10.

Can anyone help?

wcparker, Jul 31, 2019
  3. balubeto Win User
    Microsoft account and deleting all settings of Windows 10 Preview

Ok.

If, instead, when I install a Windows 10 system, I create a local account and configure it and then turned it into a Microsoft account. At this point, how can I avoid that the settings are synchronized automatically when I finish this step and to synchronize the new settings that I had already set when I had the local account?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Jul 31, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 31, 2019
Thema:

1. How to delete photo in Settings-Accounts- Your Info - Similar Threads - delete photo Settings

2. How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!: I have an old, deleted account which goes by "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", with 2 "1"s. I want to go with my new account, "octav207111", with 3 "1"s. Problem is, I cannot log out from the "Your info" page Start > Settings > Accounts. However, on the main...
  3. How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!: I have an old, deleted account which goes by "*** Email address is removed for privacy ***", with 2 "1"s. I want to go with my new account, "octav207111", with 3 "1"s. Problem is, I cannot log out from the "Your info" page Start > Settings > Accounts. However, on the main...
  4. How do I change the "Your info" account? It's deleted!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how to change email account listed as administrator on Settings/Accounts/Your Info page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change email account listed as administrator on Settings/Accounts/Your Info page: I want to change the email account listed on the Your Info page. I need to delete this account due to spam email. I do not know how/why this email account is shown. I want to change the account to the main email account for Microsoft, OR to look like this page on another...
  6. how to change email account listed as administrator on Settings/Accounts/Your Info page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change email account listed as administrator on Settings/Accounts/Your Info page: I want to change the email account listed on the Your Info page. I need to delete this account due to spam email. I do not know how/why this email account is shown. I want to change the account to the main email account for Microsoft, OR to look like this page on another...
  7. how to change email account listed as administrator on Settings/Accounts/Your Info page

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Account on Settings page is different than the one in Your info in Accounts

Account on Settings page is different than the one in Your info in Accounts: Are they supposed to be like this? The reason I am worried is that I don't know if I'm the administrator of my computer or not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-on-settings-page-is-different-than-the-one/131c476a-e713-4952-95c7-505e3734edfd
  9. Email in Your Info settings

Email in Your Info settings: I just wanna change the email to MY email. I never asked for this email to link to my local account, but I guess it just does that when you sign in. How do I fix this???...
  10. WINDOWS SETTINGS | ACCOUNTS-HOW DO YOU REMOVE PHOTOS UNDER "YOUR INFO"?

WINDOWS SETTINGS | ACCOUNTS-HOW DO YOU REMOVE PHOTOS UNDER "YOUR INFO"?: Hello, In the Windows Settings, under "Accounts"..... I decided to add a photo and now it won't let me delete it...I added a second pic (the photo I actually wanted to use) and now I have 2 photos showing under "Your Info". I do not want 2 photos to show, I only want...