Windows 10: How to delete "Picks For You" reccomendations

Discus and support How to delete "Picks For You" reccomendations in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cannot figure out a way to delete "Picks for you" recommendations. They appear to be "based on" movies that I watched or rented years ago and some are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThisShouldBeMoreUserFrien, Sep 3, 2019.

1. How to delete "Picks For You" reccomendations

Cannot figure out a way to delete "Picks for you" recommendations. They appear to be "based on" movies that I watched or rented years ago and some are R rated. Kids will be using this so I need it to appear family friendly. I right-clicked in the movies and tv app to deleted all undesired purchases, I deleted all media history and disabled ad recommendations from https://account.microsoft.com/privacy/ and yet it still shows "picks for you" based on these old movies. There is no way to right-click the "picks for you section". Help?How to delete "Picks For You" reccomendations [​IMG]

:)

ThisShouldBeMoreUserFrien, Sep 3, 2019
  2. BunnyJ Win User

Submitting Win 10 Improvement Reccomendation

Use the feedback found here, all apps list.

How to delete "Picks For You" reccomendations [​IMG]

BunnyJ, Sep 3, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Sep 3, 2019
  4. bestellen Win User

How to delete "Picks For You" reccomendations

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

How to delete "Picks For You" reccomendations

1. How to delete "Picks For You" reccomendations - Similar Threads - delete Picks reccomendations

2. How to get quick access back and remove "reccomended" bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get quick access back and remove "reccomended" bar: Since a recent windows 11 update, under the "home" tab in file explorer quick access has been replaced with a stupid "reccomended" tool which dispays any useless junk on you pc.It is not clear how to revert it or at least get rid of the "reccomended" toolI want to post a...
  3. How do you delete settings.dat?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you delete settings.dat?: Hello, I have a question on how to delete settings.dat. I want to delete it because I was trying to shrink the c partition but it wouldn't let me because of settings.dat. Does anyone know how to delete/disable this file?...
  4. How do you delete a folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do you delete a folder: I am trying to delete a folder which is in Users. The folder is titled Public and I want to delete it. However when I do this, I get a message saying I need permission from...me. I tried going into the properties and changing the ownership of the file to every available...
  5. Looking for Audiobook Player reccomendations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for Audiobook Player reccomendations: Wanted to listen to some old audiobooks, but can't seem to find a good player. Currently using MusicBee but it doesn't let me adust the playback speed. submitted by /u/Plumbogumbo [link] [comments]...
  6. How Do You Delete Updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How Do You Delete Updates?: For the past several months my pc just refuses to install updates, as when it restarts after installing them it says "Undoing changes made to your pc" Lately I get a notification saying "Time to install updates" I always end up clicking Wait an Hour. But is there a way to...
  7. Software reccomendation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software reccomendation: Good evening. I my home 2 computers are connected via Internet router. I want to send instant massages to second computer which family member use. Please reccomend me software which can enable instant massaging between computers. 129504
  8. app reccomendations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    app reccomendations: I'm needing your reccomendation for a free app to download for use in a blueprinting / graph paper / grid-work project application but other than Paint........ Thank you...
  9. How to disable "Pick up where you left off" feature?

in Cortana
    How to disable "Pick up where you left off" feature?: All of the search results that I found from many websites/forum, all points back to the same thing - go to the Notebook tab, find said feature, turn it off then Saves... With no alternative solution anywhere. - The first issue is... Cortana is not available in my country,...
  10. Reccomendations for a new Graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reccomendations for a new Graphics card: I am looking to replace my current graphics card and am looking for a quality, yet reasonably priced card. I do not game, so I don't need a high end GPU. My current MB is the Asus P8P67 Deluxe, which doesn't have onboard graphics. The CPU I have running is the Intel i5 2500k....