Windows 10: how to delete playlists from media player

Discus and support how to delete playlists from media player in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I delete playlist from windows media player... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RuthCecetka, Oct 13, 2018.

1. how to delete playlists from media player

how do I delete playlist from windows media player

:)

RuthCecetka, Oct 13, 2018

2. WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER PLAYLIST SEARCH

As of now, the option that you wanted for Windows Media Player is currently not available. We suggest that you send us a feedback regarding this concern so we could better improve how Windows Media Player works. To send a feedback, click
    here.

For now, you may also follow this steps on how to find which Playlist a particular song is placed:

• Click on one of your Playlists.
    • Go to the Search box, and then type the title of the song.

If the song is on that particular Playlist, it would show up.

If the song is not on the Playlist, you would get a message: There are no items matching "Title of the song" in this view.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Ruizell Rey, Oct 13, 2018
  3. N900's Media Player playlist problems

a bit of a random question, but with my n97, i can just create playlists on windows media player, and sync the playlist to the device to only copy a playlist of songs, and then that playlist will show up in the playlists in the media player on my n97.

is it possible to do the same thing with the n900? or do i really have to follow the steps listed previously in this thread?

Sever---01, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Cliff S Win User

how to delete playlists from media player

Can I recover Windows 7 Media Player playlists?

The answer to both is: Music Folder

how to delete playlists from media player [​IMG]

how to delete playlists from media player [​IMG]

Cliff S, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

how to delete playlists from media player

1. how to delete playlists from media player - Similar Threads - delete playlists media

2. Media Player saved changes to a playlist but it deleted everything in it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Media Player saved changes to a playlist but it deleted everything in it: When i opened another playlist to play the one i had open i got the pop up saying do want to save the changes i click yes. When i go back to that playlist all the contents are gone in the playlist windows folder the file is still there but the contents are now 0 bites. And...
  3. Windows Media Player and playlists

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player and playlists: In Media Player the system won't save a new playlist, therefore I can't burn to my CD drive. Can anyone help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-and-playlists/88b36dd7-ad1b-414a-bfea-13dd5dc4546e
  4. New media player not creating playlists

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New media player not creating playlists: I am running Windows 11 Pro all updates installed, along with the new Media Player app with all updates installed, on a Dell Dimension XPS-8940 11th Gen Intel Core i9 with 16 cores, 64GB memory. My Music files are in a music directory on a Synology NAS drive. Media Player...
  5. Media player numeric playlists

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media player numeric playlists: Just installed WMP that came with a new dell g5 win10 pro laptop. I see how to create and add to my own playlist. But what are all the numeric playlists? Some are empty, some have something in them including "blank_audio", "asx", fm stations, others. I clicked on one and it...
  6. Windows Media Player Playlists

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Media Player Playlists: I have what likely may be an unprecedented issue while playing some WMP playlists. I will preface this by saying that I have been using WMP, making and playing playlists for about 15 years now with little or few issues. I have never experienced the problem I have now. My...
  7. Windows Media Player Playlist

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Playlist: I have set up several playlists, but on playback I want it to play by removing the gap between the tracks and just automatically blend into the next. I thought this was possible, is it not? If so, how do I activate this?...
  8. how to delete unwanted playlists in Windows 10 Media Player

in Cortana
    how to delete unwanted playlists in Windows 10 Media Player: see "Subject" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-unwanted-playlists-in-windows-10/e31c1dc3-63a6-4c13-a74a-9bbe241acec9"
  9. windows media player is not creating a playlist

windows media player is not creating a playlist: im not able to create a playlist in wmp. tried turning off and on the windows features followed by wmp. no joy.pls advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-is-not-creating-a-playlist/b6f22294-4fb3-470a-92a4-72ec029180b8
  10. Media Player Playlists Keep Crashing

Media Player Playlists Keep Crashing: In the last two weeks, I have encountered a bizarre problem. Normally, in my workday I like to have Media Player playing music on random play. It cycles between some 7000 tracks on my machine. That's the way I like to run my day. I have been doing this for several years...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove from playlist media player

2. delete playlist in media player

3. how to delete a playlist in media player

4. how to delete the playlist from MEdia player