Windows 10: How to delete/ prevent automatic windows 10 1903 update

Discus and support How to delete/ prevent automatic windows 10 1903 update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So Im currently on version 1803 and I would like to keep it that way. Unfortunately windows downloaded 1903 and is prompting me to restart in order to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ReKSoN, Sep 11, 2020.

1. ReKSoN Win User

How to delete/ prevent automatic windows 10 1903 update

So Im currently on version 1803 and I would like to keep it that way. Unfortunately windows downloaded 1903 and is prompting me to restart in order to install it. How do I delete the update, and prevent it from updating automatically updating in the future?

:)

ReKSoN, Sep 11, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Sep 11, 2020
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Sep 11, 2020
  4. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

1. How to delete/ prevent automatic windows 10 1903 update - Similar Threads - delete prevent automatic

2. how to prevent Microsoft Defender from deleting automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to prevent Microsoft Defender from deleting automatically?: how to prevent Microsoft Defender from deleting automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-microsoft-defender-from-deleting/3aa388b1-0dc3-460b-8f72-0a3f22b09a63
  3. how to prevent Microsoft Defender from deleting automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to prevent Microsoft Defender from deleting automatically?: how to prevent Microsoft Defender from deleting automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-microsoft-defender-from-deleting/3aa388b1-0dc3-460b-8f72-0a3f22b09a63
  4. Prevent Windows 10 from Automatically Deleting Windows.old Folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Prevent Windows 10 from Automatically Deleting Windows.old Folder: I recently reinstalled my Windows 10 operating system. It generated the infamous Windows.old folder. Unfortunately, the folder will be deleted automatically in 10 days, but I have some important program files inside the folder.Is there a way to prevent my Windows 10 from...
  5. Prevent Windows 10 from Automatically Deleting Windows.old Folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Prevent Windows 10 from Automatically Deleting Windows.old Folder: I recently reinstalled my Windows 10 operating system. It generated the infamous Windows.old folder. Unfortunately, the folder will be deleted automatically in 10 days, but I have some important program files inside the folder.Is there a way to prevent my Windows 10 from...
  6. This will prevent windows 10 automatic updates

This will prevent windows 10 automatic updates: Hi guys, i've coded small program that you can compile your self using autoit. Autoit is free, no accounts required etc Just install autoit right click in the source file and click compile to either X86 or X64 executable, which ever you want. Or just run it as is, it will...
  7. how to prevent automatic windows update

how to prevent automatic windows update: I wish to check what the windows update does and only install ones I want. There are too many that I do not need. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-prevent-automatic-windows-update/55cf74a6-0ead-460c-8dc7-71a6e3ac95cb
  8. single file preventing the 10 1903 update

single file preventing the 10 1903 update: single file preventing the 10 1903 update not listed in program list- not found in search- not found in File Explorer ...pt_BR.dir is the file ... wot can I do...
  9. Prevent Automatic Windows Updates

Prevent Automatic Windows Updates: Hi there, I am the (un)lucky owner of several Windows computers and I suffer from the ongoing Windows plague of inconvenient updates. Today, my Windows 8 **** up. It was in the middle of updating - still indicating 0 % updated - while I was about to leave and hadn't time...
  10. How to Prevent automatic restart in Windows 10 Anniversary Update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to Prevent automatic restart in Windows 10 Anniversary Update?: Now that microsoft has removed the ability to force windows 10 to ask to be scheduled and given that "active hours" is a broken concept that doesn't solve any problem, how can I prevent windows from automatically restarting again? Is the only option to turn off windows update...