Windows 10: How to delete primary email account on windows 10

Discus and support How to delete primary email account on windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am wondering how to switch primary email accounts tied to this PC to an alternative one. I no longer use the primary email account and the microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianEst, Jun 22, 2021.

1. BrianEst Win User

How to delete primary email account on windows 10

I am wondering how to switch primary email accounts tied to this PC to an alternative one. I no longer use the primary email account and the microsoft account no longer exists, but I cannot remove the account since its the primary one. Is there a way to switch this so that the alternative account is the primary? Keep in mind that the primary account is deleted and I cant log into that one anymore.

:)

BrianEst, Jun 22, 2021

2. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Jun 22, 2021
  3. Michael87 Win User
    How to delete outlook emails accounts list in Windows 10 Mail App.

Hi, i want to ask - How i can delete outlook email accounts in Windows 10 mail app.

I use on this mail app only outlook.cz email accounts, i use etc 6 emails accounts. So now i delete 3 email accounts and i use only 2 email accounts.Problem is, when i go to - Mail app - Settings - Accounts managements - Add Account
    i see on the list still my old deleted emails accounts.

I want to ask how i clear history of this accounts on this list or how i cant delete cache from this mail app.

Please do not answer me how to delete account, i know how i can delete email account. I want only delete this list.
    I add any images here. Thanks

How to delete primary email account on windows 10 [​IMG]

How to delete primary email account on windows 10 [​IMG]

Michael87, Jun 22, 2021
  4. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How to delete primary email account on windows 10 :(

Zakin, Jun 22, 2021
Thema:

1. How to delete primary email account on windows 10 - Similar Threads - delete primary email

2. I cant delete the email that is primary or make mine primary

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant delete the email that is primary or make mine primary: Hi, I have been hacked recently, and even though we got rid of the hacker, they still left a big mess with my microsoft account. For examble they fully deleted my microsoft account and made a new one wich I cant log into. So here is the problem: I made a new account and was...
  3. I cant delete the email that is primary or make mine primary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant delete the email that is primary or make mine primary: Hi, I have been hacked recently, and even though we got rid of the hacker, they still left a big mess with my microsoft account. For examble they fully deleted my microsoft account and made a new one wich I cant log into. So here is the problem: I made a new account and was...
  4. Primary email account deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Primary email account deleted: I was creating a user account for my wife on my old computer after setting up my new windows 11 computer. I had created her profile using my microsoft id. I then realized she should have her own microsoft id so I made one for her and made her email address primary. When I...
  5. Primary email account deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Primary email account deleted: I was creating a user account for my wife on my old computer after setting up my new windows 11 computer. I had created her profile using my microsoft id. I then realized she should have her own microsoft id so I made one for her and made her email address primary. When I...
  6. primary email account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    primary email account: Hello,I just bought a desktop from a private seller. He said he just created the email address he used to set up windows and that I could just use my own email address and remove his if I want to. He also used his cellphone # for code verifications. I would like to use my...
  7. Changing primary email account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing primary email account.: In short.I recently got a new SSD and HDD and reinstalled Windows. When I turned on my computer I input the wrong email to connect to the Desktop and settings I had originally on my previous HDD. I was able to add it to the account but now there is two J.D.Brown5's and I only...
  8. how to delete an email account

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to delete an email account: Hello everybody, I have an obsolete MS Outlook business email account on my laptop that was set up for my email service from my former employer. Since I don't work there anymore, the email account doesn't exist anymore either, and I can't delete the account from my laptop...
  9. Changing the Primary Account Email in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changing the Primary Account Email in Windows 10: My wife purchased a new laptop and when first setting it up entered my Hotmail address. Now everything on her computer links to my accounts. We created a primary alias account for her Gmail address but stuff still is linking to my Hotmail address. How do we totally...
  10. Email account in Windows 10 that will not delete

in Browsers and Email
    Email account in Windows 10 that will not delete: Hello All I am totally new to this forum and to Windows 10. The set up of Windows 10 was fairly intuitive for me. I have some training and a lot of experience with previous versions. Here is the problem I have encountered. Using the MAIL app I set up a couple email...