Windows 10: How to delete quarantined items

Discus and support How to delete quarantined items in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So when I go to the quarantined items and I check the history, I there's only a details and allow button, there's no remove button, please help! I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Len.2, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Len.2 Win User

How to delete quarantined items

So when I go to the quarantined items and I check the history, I there's only a details and allow button, there's no remove button, please help! I don't want to be affected with viruses!

:)

Len.2, Sep 29, 2018

2. Trojan in Allowed Items and Quarantines

When it was detected and in quarantined items, I deleted it as suggested. Once I deleted it from there, it disappeared from the history in both quarantined and allowed threats. I since downloaded Malwarebytes and ran it. MB detected 600 instances of (x86)PackageTracer_69\...,
    quarantined them and removed them.

LillianParmertor, Sep 29, 2018
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Where to restore quarantined items in Windows 10 creator update?

Hi,

As per the description of the issue, you would like to know how to restore files that has been quarantined by Windows Defender. For us to assist you, here's a simple guide on how to see where the quarantined files are located:

• Open Windows Defender.
    • Go to History tab.
    • In the History tab, check for Quarantined items.
    • Place a check on the file that you want to restore, this should enable
      Allow item
    • Press Allow item, this should bring the file back to the original location.

To check where the files are located, kindly follow the steps listed below:

• Open Windows Defender.
    • Go to History tab.
    • In the History tab, check for Quarantined items.
    • Click on view details.
    • In the description, it will show you the file path where it is located.

Let us know if the resolution provided works.

Paolo Mag, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

1. How to delete quarantined items - Similar Threads - delete quarantined items

2. Deletion of Quarantined Virus!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deletion of Quarantined Virus!: How can I remove a quarantined virus from my laptop! I got the MS Office 2016 version pirated form and now my windows defender detects hacktool win as a virus and threat? I quarantined the virus so where do I locate the virus so I can delete it permanently? Please help!...
  3. Deletion of Quarantined Virus!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deletion of Quarantined Virus!: How can I remove a quarantined virus from my laptop! I got the MS Office 2016 version pirated form and now my windows defender detects hacktool win as a virus and threat? I quarantined the virus so where do I locate the virus so I can delete it permanently? Please help!...
  4. Deletion of Quarantined Virus!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I delete items quarantined by Windows Defender?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete items quarantined by Windows Defender?: Windows Defender successfully quarantined a trojan, but when I check the Protection History it doesn't show the option to delete the item itself. What do I need to do to delete the item immediately?...
  6. How do I delete items quarantined by Windows Defender?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete items quarantined by Windows Defender?: Windows Defender successfully quarantined a trojan, but when I check the Protection History it doesn't show the option to delete the item itself. What do I need to do to delete the item immediately?...
  7. How do I delete items quarantined by Windows Defender?

8. quarantined items

quarantined items: How do I delete quarantined items. Windows Defender does not list them or offer a way to remove them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/quarantined-items/d8fd7a87-e19d-41fc-bf67-2435b0e7d6b8
  9. restoring quarantined items

restoring quarantined items: where is the history tab in MSE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/restoring-quarantined-items/bf7f1eef-3b43-4640-b871-7f45da593878
  10. restoring quarantined items

restoring quarantined items: where is the history tab in MSE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/restoring-quarantined-items/bf7f1eef-3b43-4640-b871-7f45da593878

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender quarantine

2. remove quarantined items windows 10

3. delete quarantined items

4. windows 10 delete quarantine items,
  5. windows defender quarantine list,
  6. clearing quarantined items windows,
  7. how to clear quarantine on bitdefender,
  8. windows 10 clear quarantine,
  9. show quarantined items,
  10. windows 10 how do i delete quarantine,
  11. delpete quaranteened items,