Windows 10: How to DELETE Recall and ALL AI PERMANENTLY

Discus and support How to DELETE Recall and ALL AI PERMANENTLY in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I did NOT ask for it and I do NOT want it. I want to REMOVE ALL AI NOW! How dare you force this down our throats without our permission! I want to know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BelindaBentley PhD, May 21, 2024.

1. How to DELETE Recall and ALL AI PERMANENTLY

I did NOT ask for it and I do NOT want it. I want to REMOVE ALL AI NOW! How dare you force this down our throats without our permission! I want to know how to get it all off right now! You do NOT have the right to invade my personal space and record every move I make on my computer while calling it a convenience feature. Let's call it what it really is, Satan Gates power control issues because he wants to rule the entire world! Over my dead body! This is NOT ok, especially for government contractors. You have NO right to FORCE INSTALL this and I will sue to protect my personal life and

:)

BelindaBentley PhD, May 21, 2024

2. question on how to permanently delete files?

Can some one tell me how to permanently delete files that i delete from the recycle bin.?

Achilles1600, May 21, 2024
  3. (Simple Guide) How to permanently delete Steam games/ How to restore previously deleted Steam games

Good suggestion, added to the OP. I may play around with the layout so it's clearer. As for duration, I'm not entirely sure. I know that my Crysis games were removed for at least a year and had no problems restoring them.

EDIT - There you go, should be a lot clearer now *Smile How to DELETE Recall and ALL AI PERMANENTLY :)

...PACMAN..., May 21, 2024
  4. Alden Rey Win User

How to DELETE Recall and ALL AI PERMANENTLY

How to Disable Permanently Delete Files

Hi Andrew,

Whenever you delete a file or folder, Windows asks for your confirmation before moving it to Recycle Bin but Microsoft has removed this confirmation on some versions (Windows 8). Since you are using Windows 10, you can choose whether to have the file deleted
    permanently or not.

If you also want to re-enable delete confirmation dialog, kindly the follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Recycle Bin.
    • Click on Properties, untick the option Don't move files to the Recycle Bin. Remove files immediately when deleted.
    • Click Ok to save the changes.

For any concerns, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Regards.

Alden Rey, May 21, 2024
Thema:

How to DELETE Recall and ALL AI PERMANENTLY

1. How to DELETE Recall and ALL AI PERMANENTLY - Similar Threads - DELETE Recall PERMANENTLY

2. The end of Windows 11's Recall AI feature? Microsoft postpones launch

in Windows 10 News
    The end of Windows 11's Recall AI feature? Microsoft postpones launch: When Copilot Plus PCs launch next week, it will be without the controversial Recall feature. Recall was unveiled by Microsoft in May 2024 as the core feature of Copilot+ PCs. This new PC type comes equipped with a neural processing unit to process AI tasks on the device...
  3. Windows Direction, CoPilot, AI and Recall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Direction, CoPilot, AI and Recall: Dear Support, no response to this question is required. I simply want to provide Microsoft with some customer feedback.Like many others you've been hearing from, I intensely dislike the direction MS is going with their new and "improved" features such as CoPilot, CoCreator...
  4. Windows Direction, CoPilot, AI and Recall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Direction, CoPilot, AI and Recall: Dear Support, no response to this question is required. I simply want to provide Microsoft with some customer feedback.Like many others you've been hearing from, I intensely dislike the direction MS is going with their new and "improved" features such as CoPilot, CoCreator...
  5. How to DELETE Recall and ALL AI PERMANENTLY

How to DELETE Recall and ALL AI PERMANENTLY: I did NOT ask for it and I do NOT want it. I want to REMOVE ALL AI NOW! How dare you force this down our throats without our permission! I want to know how to get it all off right now! You do NOT have the right to invade my personal space and record every move I make on my...
  6. How do I opt out of the new Recall AI feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I opt out of the new Recall AI feature: Hi there, I was wondering if I could get an explanation for how to opt out of the new recall ai feature due to the security and privacy issues that it will cause. will there be an opt out option in windows 11 in the settings. if not, what are the legal ramifications for this...
  7. How do I opt out of the new Recall AI feature

How do I opt out of the new Recall AI feature: Hi there, I was wondering if I could get an explanation for how to opt out of the new recall ai feature due to the security and privacy issues that it will cause. will there be an opt out option in windows 11 in the settings. if not, what are the legal ramifications for this...
  8. Microsoft announces Copilot+ PCs and AI-powered Recall feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Copilot+ PCs and AI-powered Recall feature: On a special event at Microsoft Campus, Microsoft unveiled Copilot+ PCs officially. This new type of Windows PCs, formerly known as AI PCs, mark the first step into introducing AI capabilities in Windows devices. Much of what Microsoft revealed on Monday was already known...
  9. How to permanent Delete a Driver?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to permanent Delete a Driver?: My mouse and other Drivers Keep disconnecting Cause of this Universal Serial Bus Controller. Name "Unknown USB Drive." Know you may be asking how I know this: Well When I Temp Deleted this Drive, Every thing Worked. The touchscreen That did not worked for Month Started...
  10. How to permanently delete apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to permanently delete apps?: For some reason things like Candy crush and skype keep getting installed on my pc. Is there a way to prevent this? submitted by /u/Dtdman420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/htoutz/how_to_permanently_delete_apps/