Windows 10: How to DELETE Recall and co pilot forever and keep my computer private

Discus and support How to DELETE Recall and co pilot forever and keep my computer private in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do we remove and DELETE Recall and Co pilot forever and keep my computer private WE DON'T WANT RECALL... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VoreDock, May 23, 2024.

1. VoreDock Win User

How to DELETE Recall and co pilot forever and keep my computer private

How do we remove and DELETE Recall and Co pilot forever and keep my computer private WE DON'T WANT RECALL

:)

VoreDock, May 23, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Firefox Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta

Source: Firefox’s Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta - The Mozilla Blog

Brink, May 23, 2024
  3. Brink Win User
    Firefox Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta

Source: Firefox’s Test Pilot Program Returns with Firefox Private Network Beta - The Mozilla Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 23, 2024
  4. How to DELETE Recall and co pilot forever and keep my computer private

How to DELETE Recall and ALL AI PERMANENTLY

Based on your post and strong feelings towards Co-Pilot, and Recall, an application that you don't even have, it seems you do not have a fundamental understanding of What Co-Pilot and Recall actually do,

AComputerTech101,
    Since you are intentionally lying I will assume that you agree with the concept that Microsoft should include the ability to record all activity on a computer by way of snapshots taken every 5 seconds. Co-Pilot was installed via Windows update on ALL Windows 11 machines within the last 45 days.

Here are some simple concepts that companies such as Microsoft should keep in mind.
    This computer is MINE not theirs
    Any software installed on this is none of their damned business unless I come to them with a technical problem.
    They have no permission to install spyware on my computer for any reason.

If I want to try out a product they develop, I will purchase it or ask for an evaluation copy.
    Due to their malfeasance I can't even keep my computer from creating folders on my desktop to a onedrive folder that I never asked for, that they downloaded from my files without asking, and I can not verify was ever deleted on their end.
    Co-Pilot and Recall are products that people can opt IN to if they wish, no customer should ever have to search 6 menus deep to opt out of something invasive.
    You don't get to insult a computer owner and act like an idiot talking down to them when it is YOU trying to gaslight them into compliance. Especially when the paid responder has shifted from the "it won't affect you" to the "this is how you try new things" approach when the OP points out that CoPilot was already installed on her computer without her permission.

As for Gates working at Microsoft anymore, he still owns a significant portion of the company and holds sway over it's course of actions. Where his personal holdings are a scan't 1.3% of the company's stocks the Gates Foundation holds a large amount of stocks which he has direct control over. Does he "work there" no. Does he still have a lot of say there? Yes.

therpjacks, May 23, 2024
Thema:

How to DELETE Recall and co pilot forever and keep my computer private

1. How to DELETE Recall and co pilot forever and keep my computer private - Similar Threads - DELETE Recall pilot

2. How to DELETE Recall and co pilot forever and keep my computer private

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to DELETE Recall and co pilot forever and keep my computer private: How do we remove and DELETE Recall and Co pilot forever and keep my computer private WE DON'T WANT RECALL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-recall-and-co-pilot-forever-and-keep/ec4669bd-8943-4791-b7d0-202c29a93110
  3. Co-Pilot and Recall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Co-Pilot and Recall: I’ve read already in this forum, every side of the debate about Co-Pilot and Recall.I’ve heard what it does and I’ve heard its background and how it’s installed. What I have NOT heard - - despite hearing it is indeed removable once installed -- is how to actually do...
  4. Co-Pilot and Recall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co-Pilot and Recall: I’ve read already in this forum, every side of the debate about Co-Pilot and Recall.I’ve heard what it does and I’ve heard its background and how it’s installed. What I have NOT heard - - despite hearing it is indeed removable once installed -- is how to actually do...
  5. co-pilot Preview - retracted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    co-pilot Preview - retracted: co-pilot PreviewI said a lot about this software being installed without my consent. But in light of Rob'sreply I'm retracting deleting the wording of the message.But all I'll say now - is new software should always have an option to install or not and then ability to...
  6. Remove co-pilot and edge

Remove co-pilot and edge: First: I understand Microsoft's reasoning for requiring Microsoft Edge. I know that it is integrated into the operating system, and the official story is that it cannot be removed.I do not care.I have already changed the registry to enable the uninstall option in Programs and...
  7. Co-pilot Ideas

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co-pilot Ideas: Hi Guys Kevin Glendinning here. I have been a Microsoft baby ever since windows 95 and have always enjoyed using your software, products, apps and above all your Operating System. I have never used any other PC.I would just like to share an idea about to the new...
  8. Co-pilot Ideas

Co-pilot Ideas: Hi Guys Kevin Glendinning here. I have been a Microsoft baby ever since windows 95 and have always enjoyed using your software, products, apps and above all your Operating System. I have never used any other PC.I would just like to share an idea about to the new...
  9. Co-pilot Impresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Co-pilot Impresses: I decided to try a wee experiment with Co-pilot. The result honestly was quite impressive... Even 'sounds' as I actually would.Selecting "Compose", I submitted the following:Why it is so rewarding taking my Therapy Dog to visit at facilities or work at special events?This was...
  10. Co-pilot Impresses

Co-pilot Impresses: I decided to try a wee experiment with Co-pilot. The result honestly was quite impressive... Even 'sounds' as I actually would.Selecting "Compose", I submitted the following:Why it is so rewarding taking my Therapy Dog to visit at facilities or work at special events?This was...