Windows 10: How to delete Recovery Partition in Windows 11/10

Discus and support How to delete Recovery Partition in Windows 11/10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]A Recovery Partition on Windows computers is a special partition that is used for System Recovery purposes. You can view the Recovery Partition... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 23, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

How to delete Recovery Partition in Windows 11/10

How to delete Recovery Partition in Windows 11/10 How-to-delete-Recovery-Partition-in-Windows.png
    A Recovery Partition on Windows computers is a special partition that is used for System Recovery purposes. You can view the Recovery Partition in the Disk Management tool on your Windows computer. Windows lets you create new and delete existing partitions on a particular hard disk. Some of you might have wondered “Can we delete […]

This article How to delete Recovery Partition in Windows 11/10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 23, 2022
  2. trickson Win User

Will deleting the factory partition render the recovery disk useless?

More than likely it is of no use NOW . The recovery disk is nothing more than drivers and some BS . You will not get the OS and recovering from a recovery disk only works if the drive partition is fine and has been untouched by any one .
    The best thing to do is delete all the partitions and just install windows on the HDD make your own recovery disk and your done not to mention you get all that drive space back .

trickson, May 23, 2022
  3. Anusha Win User
    How To: Create recovery partition.

it worked when i copied all the files of the disk to the recovery partition i created, but i had to use WinPE tab to add the entry.

Type: WIM Image (Ramdisk)
    Name: Recovery
    Path: Z:\Sources\boot.wim
    and hit Add Entry
    I tried it in VirtualBox and it worked.
    At first, it would add a second "Windows 7" entry to the list, but when the installation is finished, the old one is deleted. (I formatted only C: partition)

Anusha, May 23, 2022
  4. How to delete Recovery Partition in Windows 11/10

Will deleting the factory partition render the recovery disk useless?

oh so if i install windows using xp at retail... and delete current partition.... the factory recovery disc will be obsolete and no use?

confirmation.

HiddenStupid, May 23, 2022
Thema:

How to delete Recovery Partition in Windows 11/10

1. How to delete Recovery Partition in Windows 11/10 - Similar Threads - delete Recovery Partition

2. How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?: I have an HP laptop 15-r014tx. The specifications are : https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04337700 .I recently upgraded my RAM from 4GB to 12 GB4GB existing + 8GB new. I also installed a new 256GB SSD and the existing HDD was moved to the CD/DVD drive slot. Now, I do not...
  3. How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?: I have an HP laptop 15-r014tx. The specifications are : https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c04337700 .I recently upgraded my RAM from 4GB to 12 GB4GB existing + 8GB new. I also installed a new 256GB SSD and the existing HDD was moved to the CD/DVD drive slot. Now, I do not...
  4. How to delete multiple EFI and Recovery partitions in Windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Deleting recovery partition - how?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleting recovery partition - how?: I've prepared the recovery USB drive - how do I now delete the recovery partition on my C drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-recovery-partition-how/0d943c1b-93d5-4310-8350-c995f1609505
  6. delete recovery partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    delete recovery partition: delete recovery partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/delete-recovery-partition/14446a8a-df85-41a2-b0aa-05686c1185d6
  7. how to restore deleted recovery partition?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    how to restore deleted recovery partition?: I recently created a Recovery USB drive. After it was done I said yes to "delete recovery partition". I now find I have a new F drive of about 10 gig on my hard drive. Can anyone please advise me what happened here, and can I do anything about it. I am NOT a guru but can...
  8. How to delete multiple Recovery Partitions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to delete multiple Recovery Partitions: Hello, How do I delete the extra Recovery Partitions in disk management? I have four in total, and they vary in size. One is 20GB! See the screen shot below. I have seen the YouTube video posted: How to delete recovery partition in Windows 10/8.1/8 - YouTube Is...
  9. Deleted Recovery Partition

in Windows 10 Support
    Deleted Recovery Partition: I have an HP laptop that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 weeks ago and tonight I accidentally reformatted my D: drive recovery partition. I have recovery media on a USB pen drive that I made back when I first set up my computer. Has Windows 10 changed...
  10. how to delete recovery partition in windows 10 1607

in Windows 10 Support
    how to delete recovery partition in windows 10 1607: tried diskpart but it refused to delete recovery partition. Anyone now another way to delete it. I don't need it. Henry 75692