Windows 10: How to delete/remove these fonts i don't USE!!

Discus and support How to delete/remove these fonts i don't USE!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm here for a solution! few days ago i bought a new laptop who's came with Windows 10 64bit version. I am a typography designer when i start my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Toqeer Hossain, Sep 16, 2019.

1. How to delete/remove these fonts i don't USE!!

Hi,

I'm here for a solution! few days ago i bought a new laptop who's came with Windows 10 64bit version. I am a typography designer when i start my work i saw there are already pre-installed 300+ fonts! i don't need all of this fonts, i want to uninstall some fonts and install some new fonts.

Someone says, there are some of deafult fonts they should not be deleted.

So my REQUEST to you:

Please provide me a list of these fonts which are used to operate my system.

:)

Toqeer Hossain, Sep 16, 2019

2. Deleting non-Latin fonts in Windows 10 Home

Thanks for the suggestion, but, sadly, it does not. In addition, I have gone to the Font Management setting and followed Microsoft's directions explicitly. Win 10 will NOT let me delete any installed font (except ones that I have installed myself), and it will NOT let me hide any font at all. The 'Hide' setting says it will hide the font from applications, but EVERY application that offers a choice of fonts, whether from Microsoft (Office, Word, Wordpad, Notepad, etc.) or third parties (such as OpenOffice) shows ALL the fonts listed in the Font Management listing. Every. Single. One.

There was a script for removing the non-Latin fonts from Win 7 that automated the process. That script does not work in Win 10. Is there one that does?

Thanks in advance for any help/

Bookbear1948, Sep 16, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

How to delete/remove these fonts i don't USE!!

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

How to delete/remove these fonts i don't USE!!

1. How to delete/remove these fonts i don't USE!! - Similar Threads - delete remove fonts

2. How do I delete Aptos font as an option?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete Aptos font as an option?: I never want to see parts of my email and documents changed to Aptos font again. How do I permanently delete Aptos font from my font options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-aptos-font-as-an-option/dd087581-8a49-4cbd-8733-804794a92859
  3. How do I delete Aptos font as an option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete Aptos font as an option?: I never want to see parts of my email and documents changed to Aptos font again. How do I permanently delete Aptos font from my font options? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-aptos-font-as-an-option/dd087581-8a49-4cbd-8733-804794a92859
  4. How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?: I've tried following methods:1 Deleting in Settings - Personalisations it did nothing2 Searching in regidet nowhere to be found, in fact, fonts in question are in users - myname - appdata - local - microsoft - windows - fonts3 Downloaded a program called ProcessExplorer it...
  5. How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?

How to delete a font if it's in use and doesn't appear in regidet?: I've tried following methods:1 Deleting in Settings - Personalisations it did nothing2 Searching in regidet nowhere to be found, in fact, fonts in question are in users - myname - appdata - local - microsoft - windows - fonts3 Downloaded a program called ProcessExplorer it...
  6. Unable to remove Helvetica font. Message that it's in use.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to remove Helvetica font. Message that it's in use.: HiI have install the Helvetica Font on my computer and now I want uninstall it. I have tried removing it from the font folder and it keeps saying it is in use. This even after I have went to Organize/Layout and then unchecked the "Details Pane". Still no luck.Please help*...
  7. Unable to remove Helvetica font. Message that it's in use.

Unable to remove Helvetica font. Message that it's in use.: HiI have install the Helvetica Font on my computer and now I want uninstall it. I have tried removing it from the font folder and it keeps saying it is in use. This even after I have went to Organize/Layout and then unchecked the "Details Pane". Still no luck.Please help*...
  8. How do i use the font??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i use the font??: Hi so I installed a font but then I go to word then check if my font is already there but it wasn't I tried PowerPoint I check nothing which platform that I can use the font?? please help ty I cant really describe but yah...
  9. How To Delete Not Necessary Fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Delete Not Necessary Fonts: Hello,In the system are foreign language fonts I want to remove / delete.The system is basically English, and added only Hebrew language.I tried to delete some fonts through the control panel, but I get a "System protected...." and cannot delete it. Some time ago I set these...
  10. Font can't be deleted because it's in use

in Windows 10 Support
    Font can't be deleted because it's in use: I am trying to delete a non system font (Bebas Neue), but when I try to delete it it gives me the message: "Bebas Neue cannot be deleted because it's in use". I tried booting into safe mode to delete it. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. 132174