Windows 10: How To Delete Saved Typed Date Individually

Discus and support How To Delete Saved Typed Date Individually in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How does one delete saved typed word/data on windows 10, for instant on car parts website windows remembers all car registrations I have ever typed in,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tiger76, Aug 5, 2021.

1. tiger76 Win User

How To Delete Saved Typed Date Individually

How does one delete saved typed word/data on windows 10, for instant on car parts website windows remembers all car registrations I have ever typed in, how do I remove them if I want to?

:)

tiger76, Aug 5, 2021

2. Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 5, 2021
  3. CJLim Win User
    delete individual call

You didn't specify your phone model but individual listings on the N95 and most other N series phones can be deleted in the call logs by highlighting the item to be deleted, Press Option, scroll down to delete.

Why would you want to delete individual call?

Message Edited by on 31-Jul-2008 02:45 PM

CJLim, Aug 5, 2021
  4. How To Delete Saved Typed Date Individually

Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

How To Delete Saved Typed Date Individually

1. How To Delete Saved Typed Date Individually - Similar Threads - Delete Saved Typed

2. searching file by date it was saved or type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    searching file by date it was saved or type: I need to find a file which was recorded and saved in Windows Player format. Issue is that I replaced it from videos folder in my File explorer to a place unknown to me. The only thing I know is that it was saved 30.11.23 date. Please help me! This information is critically...
  3. searching file by date it was saved or type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    searching file by date it was saved or type: I need to find a file which was recorded and saved in Windows Player format. Issue is that I replaced it from videos folder in my File explorer to a place unknown to me. The only thing I know is that it was saved 30.11.23 date. Please help me! This information is critically...
  4. searching file by date it was saved or type

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Date saved

Date saved: I am trying to move some of my old files to a more recent drive. I cannot find any way to save the dates of the old files in the more recent drive. So far, the only way I can save the old dates is to use Microsoft 8.1. Help!...
  6. Date saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date saved: I am trying to move some of my old files to a more recent drive. I cannot find any way to save the dates of the old files in the more recent drive. So far, the only way I can save the old dates is to use Microsoft 8.1. Help!...
  7. Date saved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. How to delete saved passwords

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete saved passwords: How do I delete all my saved passwords on Microsoft so I can use a different password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-saved-passwords/4bf4874b-76a0-4ae3-9560-353be9943740
  9. save and save as file types

save and save as file types: I save/download very few websites/documents. I want them to appear in File Explorer in only one place such as quick access, this pc, libraries, pictures, etc. Any EXCEPT OneDrive. Where, how can I do this using Edge or IE browser? I do not save enough to bother with...
  10. How Delete Individual Entries in the Taskbar's Address Toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    How Delete Individual Entries in the Taskbar's Address Toolbar: I have a bunch of entries that appear in the Address Toolbar that is on my Taskbar. I would like to delete individual entries, but don't want to clear them all. I can only find instructions on clearing search history in File Explorer, which is not what I'm looking for. I have...