Windows 10: How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop.

Discus and support How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My laptop is linked to another One drive account/ subscription as I used to work for them for a few years. How can I delete this & keep my own gmail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mary TLaird, May 28, 2023.

1. How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop.

My laptop is linked to another One drive account/ subscription as I used to work for them for a few years. How can I delete this & keep my own gmail account please?

:)

Mary TLaird, May 28, 2023

2. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, May 28, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    C: Drive Admin Share Keeps Enabling

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +E,

• Right click on C: drive.

• Select Sharing Tab.

• Click on Advanced Sharing.

• Uncheck “Share this folder”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, May 28, 2023
  4. DTG1 Win User

How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop.

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop.

1. How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop. - Similar Threads - delete shared drive

2. How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop.: My laptop is linked to another One drive account/ subscription as I used to work for them for a few years. How can I delete this & keep my own gmail account please?...
  3. How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete shared One drive on my Laptop.: My laptop is linked to another One drive account/ subscription as I used to work for them for a few years. How can I delete this & keep my own gmail account please?...
  4. One Drive Sharing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Sharing: I currently have a Desktop computer and a Laptop. Both are synced to my windows profile, but I have certain preferences I want as far as shared apps. I have games and work apps on my desktop. I recently wiped my laptop trying to increase it's speed, and synced my account this...
  5. One Drive Sharing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Sharing: I currently have a Desktop computer and a Laptop. Both are synced to my windows profile, but I have certain preferences I want as far as shared apps. I have games and work apps on my desktop. I recently wiped my laptop trying to increase it's speed, and synced my account this...
  6. One Drive Sharing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. One drive share files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One drive share files: What am I doing wrong? I have a desktop w/ w10 and a new spectra hp. I have one drive on both. word on both, . wrote a note and saved on the desk top but I can't see it on the spectra lap top. can see some documents but not this one. any hints please, both latest w10 64 bit...
  8. No longer sharing One Drive

No longer sharing One Drive: I had a shared One Drive with my now ex husband, I have resubscribed to Office 365 with my own email but my laptop is still saving my files to the shared One Drive...
  9. how to create a shared folder in one drive

how to create a shared folder in one drive: Hi May i know how to create a shared folder in one drive. Kindly help. Thank you Michelle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-create-a-shared-folder-in-one-drive/7ee7a50f-e140-40f4-bd15-316cfae21dc2"
  10. One Drive Sharing

One Drive Sharing: Trouble sharing a file on One Drive to another One Drive account. the other one is a "gmail".com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sharing/6fb5b0a4-f181-45d9-991b-e93e853f973d