Windows 10: How to delete suggestions? I find them annoying

Discus and support How to delete suggestions? I find them annoying in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SirFrannyD [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SirFrannyD, Sep 27, 2020.

1. How to delete suggestions? I find them annoying

/u/SirFrannyD, Sep 27, 2020

2. Delete auto suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are wiling to delete Auto suggestion of previous search suggestions on Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to try the steps provided below and see if it helps you to fix the issue.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Tools (Ring) icon at the right top.
    • Click on the Advanced tab then scroll down to Enable Suggested Sites and uncheck the box to turn it off then click Ok.

How to delete suggestions? I find them annoying 451x569x3suggest.png.pagespeed.gp+jp+jw+pj+js+rj+rp+rw+ri+cp+md.ic.ovy3-RQK8e.png

• Close Internet Explorer and restart it and see if it brings any difference.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with the information required, current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Sep 27, 2020
  3. JayPhi Win User
    Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Does anybody know how to clear the "Pin suggested" list on the "People bar"?

Contacts are added to the "Pin suggested" list once you've pinned and unpinned them. But there seems to be no obvious way to remove them from that list.

After playing around with this feature and pinning and unpinning many dummy contacts, it's rather annoying to see them in the "Pin suggested" list when you click on the "My People" icon in the taskbar.

JayPhi, Sep 27, 2020
  4. JayPhi Win User

How to delete suggestions? I find them annoying

Clear "Pin suggested" list in People Bar

Thanks Josey Wales,

I can pin and unpin People contacts to the taskbar without problems, but these contacts will still show up on the "Pin suggested" list. It's this list I want to clear, because some contacts or double and some are dummy contacts. It's not that big of a deal, but it's rather annoying to have them suggested to me.

JayPhi, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

How to delete suggestions? I find them annoying

1. How to delete suggestions? I find them annoying - Similar Threads - delete suggestions find

2. How can i delete this stuck and annoyed credential ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i delete this stuck and annoyed credential ?: hello everybodyplease i need help ,, my friend added a Microsoft email account to my windows 11 settings and used it for 5 min only then i deleted it but when I'm trying to add my other accounts its account address still appear to me as suggested options with my account...
  3. How can i delete this stuck and annoyed credential ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i delete this stuck and annoyed credential ?: hello everybodyplease i need help ,, my friend added a Microsoft email account to my windows 11 settings and used it for 5 min only then i deleted it but when I'm trying to add my other accounts its account address still appear to me as suggested options with my account...
  4. How do I disable these annoying weather suggestions boxes that are seen on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable these annoying weather suggestions boxes that are seen on the taskbar?: So I found this on my taskbar today. When I can back to my computer, I saw an box about weather suggestions. I don't know why hit got here in the first place, but I've already disabled Suggestion notifications on my PC. How do I disable these suggestions like using the...
  5. How do I disable these annoying weather suggestions boxes that are seen on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable these annoying weather suggestions boxes that are seen on the taskbar?: So I found this on my taskbar today. When I can back to my computer, I saw an box about weather suggestions. I don't know why hit got here in the first place, but I've already disabled Suggestion notifications on my PC. How do I disable these suggestions like using the...
  6. How do I disable these annoying weather suggestions boxes that are seen on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Disable all the annoying stuff and suggestions!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable all the annoying stuff and suggestions!: First of all, I don't think Microsoft promoting their own programs in their own os should be called advertisment because it's not third-party. Call it whatever you wanna. Remove various messages from the lockscreen. Settings -> Personaliztion -> Lockscreen -> disable...
  8. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?: Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions....
  9. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?: Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions....
  10. annoying suggestion while typing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    annoying suggestion while typing: Hi, For the past week or so, whenever I am typing anywhere, let it be notepad or google, I get this annoying suggestion box near the cursor. I don't know where it is coming from and I could see no software installed in my system which could perform this. What I could...