Windows 10: How to delete the bottom one windows 10, which doesn't exist

Discus and support How to delete the bottom one windows 10, which doesn't exist in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/R0mppu [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glk5ff/how_to_delete_the_bottom_one_windows_10_which/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/R0mppu, May 17, 2020.

1. /u/R0mppu Win User

How to delete the bottom one windows 10, which doesn't exist

/u/R0mppu, May 17, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

How to delete the bottom one windows 10, which doesn't exist [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 17, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

How to delete the bottom one windows 10, which doesn't exist [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, May 17, 2020
  4. How to delete the bottom one windows 10, which doesn't exist

How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, May 17, 2020
Thema:

How to delete the bottom one windows 10, which doesn't exist

1. How to delete the bottom one windows 10, which doesn't exist - Similar Threads - delete bottom doesn't

2. One drive can't be shared. Account doesn't exist.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One drive can't be shared. Account doesn't exist.: I have company emails. I have a person from my company with the same email that shared a onedrive folders with me and I can open it but it won't let me login Account doesn't exist to save it on my onedrive.How do I change the setting on his computer to share it to my onedrive...
  3. Windows 11 tasks referencing MusNotifications.exe which doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 tasks referencing MusNotifications.exe which doesn't exist: In checking tasks and the related results in Windows 11 Pro I've come across several tasks that did not complete correctly. I'll post separately for each of these issues to keep the questions/answers as simple and straight-forward as possible.This question refers to tasks...
  4. Windows 11 tasks referencing MusNotifications.exe which doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 tasks referencing MusNotifications.exe which doesn't exist: In checking tasks and the related results in Windows 11 Pro I've come across several tasks that did not complete correctly. I'll post separately for each of these issues to keep the questions/answers as simple and straight-forward as possible.This question refers to tasks...
  5. Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting an account that doesn't exist anymore.: I had a school account from the school I graduated from last year and no longer need to have access to it.The IT department of my school deleted the account the moment I graduated.Now I'm still getting e-mails saying that Microsoft doesn't have the authorisation for that...
  6. Windows 10 store doesn't exist

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 store doesn't exist: Hello, the store doesn't exist on my windows 10. I tried troubleshooting + startup repair + some cmd commands... none worked. thanks for your help submitted by /u/VEGETA-SSJGSS [link] [comments]...
  7. How to delete fingerprint data when "Windows Biometrics Service" doesn't exist?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete fingerprint data when "Windows Biometrics Service" doesn't exist?: The solution of the problem with ancient user account biometric data described here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hello/remove-old-fingerprintface-from-deleted-account/6c377f24-ba0b-4628-8268-6a53ae4ed8fa cannot be execute due to the lack of...
  8. Bitlocker keys: Which one to delete?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker keys: Which one to delete?: I noticed that on my Microsoft account I have three Bitlocker recovery keys. Two of them on the account show an upload date, but the third one shows "Invalid Date". This is the current one. Is there any reason to retain the two keys that are not current or may I delete them?...
  9. Laptop linked to old microsoft account which doesn't exist!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Laptop linked to old microsoft account which doesn't exist!: My Xbox account was hacked last Feb and a Ukrainian hacker bought two 12 month gold passes with my credit card details. I Still haven't money returned despite raising a dispute with Microsoft and my bank. Anyway the hacker changed my old account details including the email...
  10. Delete existing profile and create a new one

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Delete existing profile and create a new one: i purchased a computer from Frys. It was a return and the original purchaser has his profile on the computer. How do i delete his profile and create my own?...