Windows 10: How to delete the default calendar in outlook

Discus and support How to delete the default calendar in outlook in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to delete the default calendar in outlook because its title is showing in another language and I can't change it using system preferences or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by [NOWAY], Sep 14, 2020.

1. [NOWAY] Win User

How to delete the default calendar in outlook

I want to delete the default calendar in outlook because its title is showing in another language and I can't change it using system preferences or account preferences

How to delete the default calendar in outlook a304d796-e8cc-4d37-81ab-119fb6f893c8?upload=true.jpg

:)

[NOWAY], Sep 14, 2020
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Tomel Win User
    Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

The Basics

Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the default dropdown is my Gmail calendar which is what I want as my default.

My Problem

Events that I add to my calendar show up in both my Outlook calendar and my Gmail calendar as expected – or maybe not quite as expected. I’ve just discovered that if I add an event several months in the future, it momentarily appears on my Outlook calendar and then is deleted (I see a brief deleted message appear). If I then go directly to my Gmail calendar, the event I just added shows up as expected. As of today (March 24), the cutoff date when the Windows/Outlook calendar automatic deletes begin to occur is September 7 (or 167 days from now). I haven’t yet experimented to see if the cutoff date moves forward every day.

Very strange. Anybody know what’s going on. If you have a similar calendar setup as mine, give it a try and see if your experience is the same. By the way, my Windows 10 system is fully updated.

Tomel, Sep 14, 2020
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Combining/deleting calendars in Outlook

Not really. All you need to do set a default data file. It's what I've been doing since running Office 365. Here's an example...

How to delete the default calendar in outlook [​IMG]

The "Calendar" data file is my default Calendar and Contacts handler. This one is a pst file. And whenever I set up my email accounts I simply reinstall the pst file and set it as my default handler.

sygnus21, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. How to delete the default calendar in outlook - Similar Threads - delete default calendar

2. calendar on outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar on outlook: why you push people to use outlook calender? its not good, its suck, how to still use the old calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-on-outlook/a85880d3-1f7f-4d58-bd6f-0f712b90f793
  3. How to delete imported .ICS calendar in my Windows Desktop calendar Not Outlook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete imported .ICS calendar in my Windows Desktop calendar Not Outlook.: Hello,I have imported .ICS calendar to my Windows Desktop Calendar app. By Mistake I added it twice, so I want to delete duplicate events. And want to learn how to delete .ICS calendar which I have inserted.I have tried removing my Gmail account connected to this application,...
  4. How to delete imported .ICS calendar in my Windows Desktop calendar Not Outlook.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete imported .ICS calendar in my Windows Desktop calendar Not Outlook.: Hello,I have imported .ICS calendar to my Windows Desktop Calendar app. By Mistake I added it twice, so I want to delete duplicate events. And want to learn how to delete .ICS calendar which I have inserted.I have tried removing my Gmail account connected to this application,...
  5. Outlook Calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Calendar: How can I sync my microsoft 365 Outlook Calendar with my Samsung G7 phone calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/e8eabcdf-8460-4629-a29b-8196b995f719
  6. Outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook calendar: How do I delete an appointment on my Outlook calendar? For some reason, I am now unable to do so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-calendar/3c6c4c2a-3c55-4139-a34b-143f6f25ca2b
  7. Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar: Hi All, does anyone have a tool or a solution to effectively sync between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar, in both directions? Thanks, Mark 145239
  8. Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Support
    Default Syncing Between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar: Hi All, does anyone have a tool or a solution to effectively sync between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar, in both directions? Thanks, Mark 145239
  9. Combining/deleting calendars in Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Combining/deleting calendars in Outlook: I'm using MS office 365 and I'm trying to get rid of some of the many calendars it creates for me. When I right-click on a calendar I have the option to delete it so I do but within a few minutes calendar returns? How can I get rid of them permanently. I want to get down to...
  10. Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Events on Outlook Calendar Deleted, Retained on GMail Calendar???: The Basics Using Windows 10 Calendar (Outlook) as my primary calendar. The calendar contains two accounts, my Microsoft Live Account and my Gmail Account. In the left panel, I have the Gmail Calendar checked – the Outlook calendar is unchecked. When I add an event, the...