Windows 10: How to delete the deleted folders in run app

Discus and support How to delete the deleted folders in run app in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, [ATTACH] How do i get rid of this files? I don't have them in my pc anymore but i see them here?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BaranA1, Jun 18, 2020.

1. BaranA1 Win User

How to delete the deleted folders in run app

Hello,

How to delete the deleted folders in run app c41532fa-598b-438c-b80c-3ad9bdf06530?upload=true.png

How do i get rid of this files? I don't have them in my pc anymore but i see them here?

:)

BaranA1, Jun 18, 2020

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused How to delete the deleted folders in run app :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well How to delete the deleted folders in run app :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Jun 18, 2020
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jun 18, 2020
  4. R9
    r9 Win User

Trouble deleting a folder

Download norton commander for windows and try it. I`m using it for deleting those autorun.inf virus files that stuck to the USB drives or second non system partition. If no file is used from windows folder NC should erase it easy. And there is Hiren`s boot disk that you can download it is bootable and has volkov commander on it similar to NC and it runs in DOS and it will delete windows folder 100%. Or you can make USB stick bootable and use deltree command.

Thema:

1. How to delete the deleted folders in run app - Similar Threads - delete deleted folders

2. how to delete a folder but not the files in a folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to delete a folder but not the files in a folder?: I have a folder full of subfolders which themselves are full of subfolders with images, I want to delete the folders themselves but keep the images. I've been trying to use the search:*kind:picture tool to do it but there are so many images that file explorer keeps crashing...
  3. how to delete a folder but not the files in a folder?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to delete a folder but not the files in a folder?: I have a folder full of subfolders which themselves are full of subfolders with images, I want to delete the folders themselves but keep the images. I've been trying to use the search:*kind:picture tool to do it but there are so many images that file explorer keeps crashing...
  4. how to delete this folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to delete this folder: how to delete this folder thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-this-folder/bfcfc8aa-b535-4496-ba1e-04d8c172ba77
  5. How to Delete Files in Windows Apps Folder

How to Delete Files in Windows Apps Folder: Hi, I unable to delete files in the Windows Apps folder. I have tried all recommended options and they still do not work. Additionally, I have tried both Powershell and Command Prompt to no avail. I am confident that these files are not necessary to operating my PC as they...
  6. how delete folder

in Windows 10 Support
    how delete folder: when deleting it says you need 'admin permission' then it says 'continue' when press 'continue', it says 'need permission from system' 1. what are ways to make it so you always have 'permission from system' 2. how to fix this problem forever 183089
  7. how to delete folder

how to delete folder: i am not able to delete the folder,whenever i try to delete show the message access denied https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-folder/18d86bea-a1f6-4b20-b918-5b1c07385365
  8. Deleting Windows app folders

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Deleting Windows app folders: Hello I'm having issues with deleting webp Image folder. I have used powershell to remove the provisioned app but it seems to come back whenever a windows update comes around. I would prefer to get delete it forever. Unless there is a way to force the update with powershell....
  9. how to delete app folder

how to delete app folder: i cannot delete the app and the folder, it says that "The action can't be completed because the folder or a file in it is open in another program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-app-folder/6c9d1cc0-8a91-4f82-8dfd-1c89b93111f3
  10. How to delete a folder

How to delete a folder: Why is it so difficult to delete a folder? I am an Administrator, why am I not allowed to delete folders off of my own computer? How am I able to create folders, but not delete folders? Why is that, after I go through and explicitly give my Win 10 account permission to...