Windows 10: How to delete these from startup

Discus and support How to delete these from startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey, I am using CCleaner from years and I want to delete those 2 last startup and when I do so I get an error. [img] [img] 146164 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jk22, Dec 11, 2019.

1. jk22 Win User

How to delete these from startup

Hey,

I am using CCleaner from years and I want to delete those 2 last startup and when I do so I get an error.

How to delete these from startup [​IMG]

How to delete these from startup [​IMG]

:)

2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Dec 11, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Dec 11, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Keep onscreen keyboard from displaying at startup

Hi Helene,

I suggest to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete key on the Keyboard.
    • Click on More details.
    • Go to Startup Tab.
    • Right click on Onscreen Keyboard And select
      disable.

Please get back to us with the updated status of the issue.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Dec 11, 2019
Thema:

1. How to delete these from startup - Similar Threads - delete startup

2. i can't delete app from startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't delete app from startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  3. i can't delete app from startup apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't delete app from startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  4. i can't delete app form startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't delete app form startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  5. i can't delete app form startup apps

i can't delete app form startup apps: hii have an issue to delete appcan u help me for deleting some app name "Program"i can't delete this app called Programthe application can't display the properties and open file location, so i cant find and delete this app....
  6. lync is still on startup even tho i deleted ms office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lync is still on startup even tho i deleted ms office: so i just deleted microsoft office 2013 that was preinstalled on my pc but lync is still on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lync-is-still-on-startup-even-tho-i-deleted-ms/96725512-f3e0-485c-a55d-afa988977371
  7. lync is still on startup even tho i deleted ms office

lync is still on startup even tho i deleted ms office: so i just deleted microsoft office 2013 that was preinstalled on my pc but lync is still on startup https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lync-is-still-on-startup-even-tho-i-deleted-ms/96725512-f3e0-485c-a55d-afa988977371
  8. lync is still on startup even tho i deleted ms office

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. OneDrive keeps deleting its own Explorer Namespace entry on startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive keeps deleting its own Explorer Namespace entry on startup: Since about a month ago OneDrive will keep deleting its own explorer namespace entry "HKCU\Software\Classes\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" and "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" when...
  10. OneDrive keeps deleting its own Explorer Namespace entry on startup

OneDrive keeps deleting its own Explorer Namespace entry on startup: Since about a month ago OneDrive will keep deleting its own explorer namespace entry "HKCU\Software\Classes\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" and "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MyComputer\NameSpace\{018D5C66-4533-4307-9B53-224DE2ED1FE6}" when...