Windows 10: How to delete US keyboard option from Windows 10?

Discus and support How to delete US keyboard option from Windows 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. I have a norwegian keyboard layout, and would like to type as such, but when I press windows + space there is an option to change to a US... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LucaFossen, Feb 16, 2019.

1. How to delete US keyboard option from Windows 10?

Hello. I have a norwegian keyboard layout, and would like to type as such, but when I press windows + space there is an option to change to a US layout, which messes up my keyboard. Sometimes windows reverts to this. How do I delete it? I have tried going in settings, but the norwegian keyboard is the only one listed under my UK language settings. There are no other languages installed. I have also tried going to clock, language and regian in the control panel as suggested by the internet, but when I go there I only see "Clock and region", ans no language options:

How to delete US keyboard option from Windows 10? 22f3c052-f0e8-4b91-acb1-32625c147201?upload=true.png Please tell my how to fix this.

Thank you

:)

LucaFossen, Feb 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 16, 2019
  3. bestellen Win User
    Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Feb 16, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

How to delete US keyboard option from Windows 10?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

How to delete US keyboard option from Windows 10?

1. How to delete US keyboard option from Windows 10? - Similar Threads - delete keyboard option

2. How do I delete the unwanted languageenglish US from keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete the unwanted languageenglish US from keyboard layout?: i want to delete the ''English united state'' from my keyboard layout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-the-unwanted-languageenglish-us/8d8dafd8-d6b6-4322-91d5-9ff75f9616ea
  3. How do I delete the unwanted languageenglish US from keyboard layout?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete the unwanted languageenglish US from keyboard layout?: i want to delete the ''English united state'' from my keyboard layout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-the-unwanted-languageenglish-us/8d8dafd8-d6b6-4322-91d5-9ff75f9616ea
  4. How to keep US Keyboard layout from reappearing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to keep US Keyboard layout from reappearing?: Hi!I have my Windows 10 set to English but with Swedish keyboard layout. I keep getting US keyboard layout added as a second choice, which creates a bit of a problem for me when gaming, since Alt+Shift switches it to US and I need to use both of these keys simultaneously...
  5. How to keep US Keyboard layout from reappearing?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to keep US Keyboard layout from reappearing?: Hi!I have my Windows 10 set to English but with Swedish keyboard layout. I keep getting US keyboard layout added as a second choice, which creates a bit of a problem for me when gaming, since Alt+Shift switches it to US and I need to use both of these keys simultaneously...
  6. US International Keyboard option

US International Keyboard option: I am very frustrated with Microsoft removing the US International Keyboard as an option. Does anyone know if they plan on fixing this ridiculous issue? I just don't understand why the company would want to decrease its appeal and usefulness to its users. What...
  7. How to prevent Windows 10 from automatically adding keyboard layouts US Keyboard

How to prevent Windows 10 from automatically adding keyboard layouts US Keyboard: So every time i Remove the US Keyboard layouts windows 10 adds it again even if i remove it and restart the damn think comes back and i cant change to the keyboard layout i want my windows 10 wont let me. So please help me i want English UK With swedish keyboard layout i dont...
  8. how to download a US keyboard for windows 10, i don't have it as a standard option

how to download a US keyboard for windows 10, i don't have it as a standard option: my " and @ buttons are reversed on my keyboard and its driving me nuts. Forums say to switch to US keyboard. I have changed my region format to English (united states) and my windows display language to English (united states). When I go to advanced keyboard settings and...
  9. How do I delete US/UK dvorak keyboard from the tool bar?

How do I delete US/UK dvorak keyboard from the tool bar?: How do I delete US/UK dvorak keyboard from the tool bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-delete-usuk-dvorak-keyboard-from-the-tool/a9014739-0ed7-4451-9aa7-197b140a324f
  10. How to change from US to UK keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to change from US to UK keyboard?: I have Win 10 Pro. I have an account for myself, with Admin privileges. I also have an account called "Kids". My account has the English (UK) keyboard by default. The Kids account has a US keyboard - also by default. I want the Kids account to have an English keyboard (no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delete a keyboard option from windows 10

2. delete keyboard options