Windows 10: How to delete users from C:\ drive

Discus and support How to delete users from C:\ drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have searched available option from the community but could not happened.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChethanBopanna, Sep 24, 2018.

1. How to delete users from C:\ drive

Hi,

I have searched available option from the community but could not happened.

:)

ChethanBopanna, Sep 24, 2018

2. Delete or rename main user in c drive

Hi Alori,

A user profile is a collection of settings that make the computer look and work the way you want it to for a user account. It is stored in the user's C:\Users\<user name> profile folder, and contains the account's settings for desktop backgrounds, screen
    savers, pointer preferences, sound settings, and other features. User profiles ensure that your personal preferences are used whenever you sign in to Windows. However, if you want to delete the user profile, we recommend to follow the steps below:

• You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to delete a user profile. You'll need to make sure that the user account you want to delete the profile of is signed out before continuing.
    • Press the Win+R keys to open Run, type SystemPropertiesAdvanced.exe, and click/tap on OK to open Advanced System Properties.
    • Click/tap on the Settings button under User Profiles.
    • Select the profile of the user account, and click/tap on Delete.
    • Click/tap on Yes to confirm.
    • The profile of the user account (ex: "Example") will now be deleted. A new profile for the user's account will automatically be created the next time that user signs in.
    • You can now close the User Profiles and System Properties windows if you like.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Sep 24, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Deleting a user account leaves traces of that user behind in C:\users

1. Enable the built in Administrator account (Win+R->lusrmgr.msc)

How to delete users from C:\ drive [​IMG]
    2. Reboot and log in as Administrator
    3. Delete the folder under C:\users

topgundcp, Sep 24, 2018
  4. invent(2) Win User

How to delete users from C:\ drive

c users need to delete all 5 gb 3 gb for One Drive can I delets all these files?

c users greg one drive has 3 gb and I need all this space I bought the acer cloud book with 25 gb and have .8 free on my documents I only have 400 megs used I did properties on all of drive and found 5 gb on c users greg and 3 gb was for one drive
    properties I need help to del 5 gb to free this up as ms update fails as not enough space....

I suggest you to delete the unwanted data and unused applications to clean up the drive.

5 gb on c users is the only large gb I found others must be hidden in c system files for the other 20 gb

I can buy a 64 gb flash drive for 20 dollars is there a way to move the 5 gb in c users to this?

You suggest to delete the unwanted data..... I need to know what you mean data as its all c users greg 5 gb and in this c users greg one drive 3 gb and you said this will do me no good to delete.... so is the 20 gb all in the c system hidden files?

thanks

invent(2), Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

How to delete users from C:\ drive

1. How to delete users from C:\ drive - Similar Threads - delete users drive

2. Can't delete a user folder from C:/Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete a user folder from C:/Users: Descriptive:I have a folder that might be a old user from old Windows 10, now I'm using Windows 11. I want to delete that folder but it always return an error like "You required permission from USER/Administrator", meanwhile the current user I'm using setted up as...
  3. Can't delete a user folder from C:/Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete a user folder from C:/Users: Descriptive:I have a folder that might be a old user from old Windows 10, now I'm using Windows 11. I want to delete that folder but it always return an error like "You required permission from USER/Administrator", meanwhile the current user I'm using setted up as...
  4. Can't delete a user from folder C:/Users

Can't delete a user from folder C:/Users: Descriptive:I have a folder that might be a old user from old Windows 10, now I'm using Windows 11. I want to delete that folder but it always return an error like "You required permission from USER/Administrator", meanwhile the current user I'm using setted up as...
  5. Can't delete a user from folder C:/Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete a user from folder C:/Users: Descriptive:I have a folder that might be a old user from old Windows 10, now I'm using Windows 11. I want to delete that folder but it always return an error like "You required permission from USER/Administrator", meanwhile the current user I'm using setted up as...
  6. Cannot delete old/unused user folder from C drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete old/unused user folder from C drive.: Good morning,I recently removed a user profile/account from my PC windows 10 and I no longer see it when logging on to pc however the user folder remains on C drive. I have tried to delete it manually and it starts the process but then stops and tells me that it cannot...
  7. Cannot delete old/unused user folder from C drive.

Cannot delete old/unused user folder from C drive.: Good morning,I recently removed a user profile/account from my PC windows 10 and I no longer see it when logging on to pc however the user folder remains on C drive. I have tried to delete it manually and it starts the process but then stops and tells me that it cannot...
  8. Cannot delete old/unused user folder from C drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. how to delete hidden game from C: drive

how to delete hidden game from C: drive: I was trying to install a game 38gb and i SET to install to D: drive, but when i extracted it, it somehow went to C: drive, and now my system drive is full. unistalled the original game files but the C: drive still says that its full. can someone help me?...
  10. I cannot delete a user from C:/Users

I cannot delete a user from C:/Users: I have deleted the user from my computer, but still the folder remains under C:/Users and contains appdata with A LOT of storage being taken up from it. I am using an administrator account and have control over the folder. When I try to rmdir del in CMD access is denied....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. C drive/OS drive>users folder

2. delete user account from c drive

3. os:c drive users

4. how to delete user from c drive