Windows 10: How to delete users from C:\ drive

Discus and support How to delete users from C:\ drive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have searched available option from the community but could not happened.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ChethanBopanna, Sep 24, 2018.

1. How to delete users from C:\ drive

Hi,

I have searched available option from the community but could not happened.

:)

ChethanBopanna, Sep 24, 2018

2. Delete or rename main user in c drive

Hi Alori,

A user profile is a collection of settings that make the computer look and work the way you want it to for a user account. It is stored in the user's C:\Users\<user name> profile folder, and contains the account's settings for desktop backgrounds, screen
    savers, pointer preferences, sound settings, and other features. User profiles ensure that your personal preferences are used whenever you sign in to Windows. However, if you want to delete the user profile, we recommend to follow the steps below:

• You must be signed in as an administrator to be able to delete a user profile. You'll need to make sure that the user account you want to delete the profile of is signed out before continuing.
    • Press the Win+R keys to open Run, type SystemPropertiesAdvanced.exe, and click/tap on OK to open Advanced System Properties.
    • Click/tap on the Settings button under User Profiles.
    • Select the profile of the user account, and click/tap on Delete.
    • Click/tap on Yes to confirm.
    • The profile of the user account (ex: "Example") will now be deleted. A new profile for the user's account will automatically be created the next time that user signs in.
    • You can now close the User Profiles and System Properties windows if you like.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Sep 24, 2018
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Deleting a user account leaves traces of that user behind in C:\users

1. Enable the built in Administrator account (Win+R->lusrmgr.msc)

How to delete users from C:\ drive [​IMG]
    2. Reboot and log in as Administrator
    3. Delete the folder under C:\users

topgundcp, Sep 24, 2018
  4. invent(2) Win User

How to delete users from C:\ drive

c users need to delete all 5 gb 3 gb for One Drive can I delets all these files?

c users greg one drive has 3 gb and I need all this space I bought the acer cloud book with 25 gb and have .8 free on my documents I only have 400 megs used I did properties on all of drive and found 5 gb on c users greg and 3 gb was for one drive
    properties I need help to del 5 gb to free this up as ms update fails as not enough space....

I suggest you to delete the unwanted data and unused applications to clean up the drive.

5 gb on c users is the only large gb I found others must be hidden in c system files for the other 20 gb

I can buy a 64 gb flash drive for 20 dollars is there a way to move the 5 gb in c users to this?

You suggest to delete the unwanted data..... I need to know what you mean data as its all c users greg 5 gb and in this c users greg one drive 3 gb and you said this will do me no good to delete.... so is the 20 gb all in the c system hidden files?

thanks

invent(2), Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

How to delete users from C:\ drive

1. How to delete users from C:\ drive - Similar Threads - delete users drive

2. Deleted C drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleted C drive: Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me with a big fuckup I made. I recently got a new ssd and transferred the OS onto it. Seeing how I was using the new ssd. I deleted my old C drive. Now I cannot log into my computer. I get a the choose keyboard layout screen. Not sure...
  3. Deleting Previous windows data from C drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting Previous windows data from C drive.: [ATTACH] I have reinstall window 10 in my laptop but the old data is also there with the folder name windows.old . I want to delete but I can't do this . My C drive storage is going out of capacity . Anyone please help me with this issue. Suppose if I have done this will...
  4. Deleting Previous windows data from C drive.

Deleting Previous windows data from C drive.: I have reinstall window 10 in my laptop but the old data is also there with the folder name windows.old . I want to delete but I can't do this . My C drive storage is going out of capacity . Anyone please help me with this issue. Suppose if I have done this will , it...
  5. User file in C drive that is not a user file

User file in C drive that is not a user file: I've been having a huge fight with this problem for a day or so and I'm losing and getting tired. So this is me asking for help. It all started a few days ago when I received a notification from Windows that my account needed attending to. So I clicked on the notification...
  6. How to restore C: drive from backup?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How to restore C: drive from backup?: Hello all. I need help restoring my W10 system. System was running fine and then all of a sudden, it goes to Auto Repair mode. That fails, repeatedly. I tried various solutions but none worked. I eventually decided to do reinstall of Windows using downloaded Windows...
  7. How to restore C: drive from backup?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to restore C: drive from backup?: Hello all. I need help restoring my W10 system. System was running fine and then all of a sudden, it goes to Auto Repair mode. That fails, repeatedly. I tried various solutions but none worked. I eventually decided to do reinstall of Windows using downloaded Windows...
  8. Accidently deleted my users folder in C Drive on Windows 10!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidently deleted my users folder in C Drive on Windows 10!: I accidently deleted the Users folder in C Drive on Windows 10 and now the downloads, music, pictures folder in documents are not working. What should I do?...
  9. Can not remove user from C: drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can not remove user from C: drive: How can I remove a user from OS (C:) Users, after deleting the account. I have tried taking ownership of the user's (John) folder, signed in using the Administrator built-in account , and deleted the individuals name in the registry without success....
  10. How to change C drive User Name?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to change C drive User Name?: I am the only user of my pc, and I am the administrator etc but the user name shown in the C drive is John and I want to change that to Pete. I have drives C and F In C the user is called John In F user called Pete Start/File Explorer/This pc/Local Disc...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete user account from c drive

2. os:c drive users

3. how to delete user from c drive