Windows 10: How to delete very large System queued Windows Error Reporting files

Discus and support How to delete very large System queued Windows Error Reporting files in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows features a feedback mechanism where it generates error reports from Software and Hardware problems. These reports are stored... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 11, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

How to delete very large System queued Windows Error Reporting files

WinClub, Oct 11, 2018

2. Clean Disk NOT Clearing System Information Windows Error Reporting Logs in Win 10 64

Hi,

Thank you for being part of the Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Type cleanmgr in the search bar and check on
      Ok.
    • Select the OS option from the drop down and click on
      Ok.
    • Check mark on the System archived Windows Error Reporting and
      System queued Windows Error Reporting options from the list.
    • Click on Ok and click on
      Delete Files
      button.
    Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Billyls Win User
    How to remove Windows 10 System Error Reports

I initiated "Disk Cleanup", made sure that "System archived Windows Error Report" and "System queued Windows Error Report" were checked. Problem solved.

Thank you for the response.

Billyls, Oct 11, 2018
  4. How to delete very large System queued Windows Error Reporting files

windows media plyer error

To further investigate your concern, Please answer the question:

• What is the type of the music files that has been queued?
    Here’s the step on how to check the file type:

• Right click on the music file that’s giving you an error and click
      Properties
    To resolve the error message that you are getting, we suggest that you check
    Shinmila H posts on this link.

Hope this will help you out.

Genevieve Cri, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

How to delete very large System queued Windows Error Reporting files

1. How to delete very large System queued Windows Error Reporting files - Similar Threads - delete very large

2. File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below. I have...: File previews with large and very large icons are transparent with the name below.I have Windows 10 ver.1803. Files with large and very large icons are visible when you go through details, small icons and medium icons. Is there anyone who can help me solve this problem? Thank...
  3. File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system

in Windows 10 News
    File Too Large – The file is too large for the destination file system: [ATTACH] This post will help you if you cannot copy large files over 4GB to USB flash drive or SD card, and you receive a message – File Too Large, The file is too large for the destination file system message [...] This post File Too Large – The file is too large for the...
  4. Excessively Large System Files

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Excessively Large System Files: I have two excessively large system files located in C:\Windows\: {2FD0AD83-973A-11E5-B6B9-ACFDCE21931D} {2FD0AD87-973A-11E5-B6B9-ACFDCE21931D} The first is 43.4 GB and the second is 26.6 GB. Together, they constitute 30% of my total disk usage or over 42% if you...
  5. NTFS file system with large nr of files SLOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!

NTFS file system with large nr of files SLOOOOOOOOOOOW !!!!: Hi there Copying 2.7 TB of files (music, video) from USB3 ext drive to RAID 0 internal fast HDD on Windows --- nearly 8 hours. Copying same 2.7 TB also to RAID 0 on identical system though running Linux with XFS file system on both sets of HDD's 2 hrs 45 mns. !!! Not...
  6. How to fix windows error reporting?

How to fix windows error reporting?: Hi, I somehow get this error now when I try to send error reporting data.. [img] Is there anything connected with telemetry options? I disabled a few [img] Any tips? 22390
  7. File explorer --Very Slow for moving large number of small files

File explorer --Very Slow for moving large number of small files: Hi there If you have Loads (and I mean Loads) of small files - e-books, excel data. word docs, emails etc etc then File explorer runs REALLY slow on even fast devices I gave up moving this lot after about 4 hours. (W10 machine). Switched to Linux system -- did it in...
  8. The file "install.wim" is too large for the destination file system.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The file "install.wim" is too large for the destination file system.: Was just copying over the files from my mounted Windows 10 (multi edition) MSDN ISO and got that message. It's formatted as Fat32. This is the just newly released last month ISO. Looks like I'll have to use NTFS? This may be an issue for those that need Fat32 for UEFI...
  9. system files to delete

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    system files to delete: There are 3 boxes that refer to Win 10 installation and when you try to delete them it says you will not be able to go back to your previous OS. It is substantial space as I believe one box contains something like x amount of GB's. I have imaged Win 10 so I think could...
  10. File delete dialogue reports files to be deleted as having 0 bytes?

in Windows 10 Support
    File delete dialogue reports files to be deleted as having 0 bytes?: This apparently happens with FAT32-formatted drives. Haven't noticed this until fairly recently, when I was deleting some stuff off my SD cards and/or USB sticks: [img] Any ideas on why this is happening, like with a certain botched W10 update or an app? 45865