Windows 10: how to delete Windows 10 login-in screen

Discus and support how to delete Windows 10 login-in screen in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; how to delete Windows 10 login-in screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/46b5268b-faf7-43c2-b0c5-dd217b9ccbe0 Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by arvinpolenske, Jul 31, 2020.

1. how to delete Windows 10 login-in screen

how to delete Windows 10 login-in screen

:)

arvinpolenske, Jul 31, 2020
  2. BraveSoul Win User

how to disable login screen in windows 7

how to disable the sometimes annoying login screen
    read below

BraveSoul, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 1, 2020
  4. how to delete Windows 10 login-in screen

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

how to delete Windows 10 login-in screen

1. how to delete Windows 10 login-in screen - Similar Threads - delete login screen

2. How To Disable Login Screen Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How To Disable Login Screen Windows 10: I have been looking everywhere for the answer and cannot find advice that works. How can I turn on my PC and not have to sign in and have it go directly to my desktop? I have tried netplwiz a bunch of times and it does not work....
  3. Delete screen prior to login

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete screen prior to login: How do I delete the screen pre-login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/delete-screen-prior-to-login/8289e157-f1d1-45fc-a3cc-a15eaac90c63
  4. Windows 10 login screen

Windows 10 login screen: Hello I am trying to get into my pc. I am able to launch the BIOS, but when I get to the login screen, the screen is just blue no profile picture but I can see the time like when you normally login I press enter and normally when you should get a prompt to enter your...
  5. Windows 10 login screen

Windows 10 login screen: Whenever I start my computer, I get this strange image.[IMG]If I go on to where I would type my password, all it shows is a black screen. Any fixes? Please let me know....
  6. Windows 10 login screen

Windows 10 login screen: On the windows 10 login screen there is an image that changes daily. Every now and then there is an interesting image that I am interested in learning more about. When I select to learn more or to take the daily quiz about the image, Windows allows me to login and then never...
  7. How to rename login screen login prompt

How to rename login screen login prompt: I have a computer that has a duplicate "Other User" login prompt. We have a global policy that puts four login options ,but the issue isn't getting corrected after I run ggpupdate /force. The prompts should say: Other User Password Local or Domain Account Smart Card...
  8. How to Bootup to Login Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Bootup to Login Screen: Hello, Re: Dell Inspiron 3670, Intel Core, i5. Windows Home 10, 1803 First, my computer takes almost 2 minutes to bootup. During the bootup process first it goes to the Dell logo screen then to the login screen. Is there anything I can do to make my computer bootup to...
  9. How secure is the login screen?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How secure is the login screen?: Hi. I run bitlocker on my system, so everytime I boot the system up, It requires bitlocker. However I often leave my computer with only the Windows login screen showing, which requires a password. If my laptop was seized by authorities for example, while the system was still...
  10. Deleting Windows Login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Deleting Windows Login: When I was setting up Win 10, and didn't really know where I was, or just what was going on, I inadvertently created a Win logon, which I really didn't want. Can someone please tell me how to delete that logon? Thanks, GPL 36580