Windows 10: How to delete Windows 10 Microsoft account

Discus and support How to delete Windows 10 Microsoft account in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; [SIZE=2]Members Can someone please explain to me how I can delete my Microsoft account . I have been trying to deleted the password for several weeks... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by elusiverunner, Feb 14, 2021.

1. How to delete Windows 10 Microsoft account

Members Can someone please explain to me how I can delete my Microsoft account . I have been trying to deleted the password for several weeks and have not had any luck. I have tried several sites such as this one and the results are not any good.

:)

elusiverunner, Feb 14, 2021
  2. Zakin Win User

Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown How to delete Windows 10 Microsoft account :(

Zakin, Feb 14, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Scrizz Win User

How to delete Windows 10 Microsoft account

Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

How to delete Windows 10 Microsoft account

1. How to delete Windows 10 Microsoft account - Similar Threads - delete Microsoft account

2. How to delete mincecraft account without deleting microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete mincecraft account without deleting microsoft account: My minecraft account was linked to this microsoft account from the start. I never had to shift from mojang account. So now I want to delete this minecraft account, but I can't delete my microsoft account because all my data on windows laptop is on the user linked to this...
  3. How to delete mincecraft account without deleting microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete mincecraft account without deleting microsoft account: My minecraft account was linked to this microsoft account from the start. I never had to shift from mojang account. So now I want to delete this minecraft account, but I can't delete my microsoft account because all my data on windows laptop is on the user linked to this...
  4. How to delete an old Microsoft account from Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to delete an old Microsoft account from Windows 10: I have a new Windows 10 PC. We recently changed our ISP and hence email addresses. In error a second Microsoft account was created for the same user, so we ended up with two accounts identified by the old and new email addresses respectively. We logged into the new PC using...
  5. How to delete an old Microsoft account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete an old Microsoft account from Windows 10: I have a new Windows 10 PC. We recently changed our ISP and hence email addresses. In error a second Microsoft account was created for the same user, so we ended up with two accounts identified by the old and new email addresses respectively. We logged into the new PC using...
  6. How to delete an old Microsoft account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. How to delete a microsoft account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delete a microsoft account: I would like to delete a microsoft account. I am the administrator. The account is listed under settings/ email & accounts, accounts used by other apps. When I click on the account it only shows manage button. Clicking on the manage button, it states that microsoft account...
  8. How to delete linked Microsoft accounts - Windows 10

How to delete linked Microsoft accounts - Windows 10: Hello,My Surface constantly shows a message, that there is a problem with a Microsoft account. When I click on the notification I get a pop-up where I should log in in an old Microsoft account which doesn't exist anymore. I have also some other linked accounts they are listed...
  9. How to delete Windows 10 Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Support
    How to delete Windows 10 Microsoft account: [SIZE=2]Members Can someone please explain to me how I can delete my Microsoft account . I have been trying to deleted the password for several weeks and have not had any luck. I have tried several sites such as this one and the results are not any good. 174181
  10. Windows 10: Delete a Microsoft account

Windows 10: Delete a Microsoft account: I currently have two accounts in Settings > Accounts > Email and app accounts, one of them is under my phone number and one is under my email, I wish to combine them both but am currently waiting the 60 day period for my phone numbers account to be deleted which if possible I...