Windows 10: How to delete Windows Store unfinished downloads

Discus and support How to delete Windows Store unfinished downloads in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I download the game forza horizon 3 demo. almost 16GB i have download then my lappy gone off. When i restart the lappy i m not in mood to download the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SSARA18, Dec 3, 2018.

1. SSARA18 Win User

How to delete Windows Store unfinished downloads

I download the game forza horizon 3 demo. almost 16GB i have download then my lappy gone off. When i restart the lappy i m not in mood to download the game but it's take my lappy HDD space. How to clear the microsoft data please share. I m using windows 10 in my lappy.

:)

SSARA18, Dec 3, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

How to delete Windows Store unfinished downloads?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Reset store cache

• Press Windows logo key + X and click
      Run.

• Type WSReset.exe in the empty space and hit ENTER.
    Try opening the Windows store and check for the issue.

If the issue still exists, try the next method.

Method 2: Try running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel
    • Run the Windows Store apps troubleshooter

I suggest you to refer the article below to free up your drive space. It applies to Windows 10 also

Tips to free up drive space on your PC

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/free-up-disk-space

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Dec 3, 2018
  3. twyz.i Win User
    Microsoft Store infinite downloads and deleting unfinished downloads

Hello,

yesterday i tried to download the Forza Horizon 4 Demo. It said approximately 28.1 GB. So as i usually do on other platforms i hit the download button. As i hit the 28 gigs (written like 28.1GB of 28.1GB) it just started to count up simultaneously. I let
    it work a bit because i thought maybe there were some updates. Well, now I'm at over 50GB and it keeps counting.

I wanted to reset the download, but somehow overview and easy access still ain't a thing in the microsoft store.

I tried deleting the Store Cache, not working, tried to run Troubleshooting, not working.

So is there a other way to get rid of unfinished downloads to restart it?

twyz.i, Dec 3, 2018
  4. How to delete Windows Store unfinished downloads

How to delete Windows Store unfinished downloads?

Hi,

We suggest that you create a new user account and then try to download from there. For steps on how to create a local user account in Windows 10, click

here

Let us know how it goes.

Patricia Yu, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

How to delete Windows Store unfinished downloads

1. How to delete Windows Store unfinished downloads - Similar Threads - delete Store unfinished

2. How can I cleanup unfinished Hyper-V downloads?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I cleanup unfinished Hyper-V downloads?: I am using Windows 10 Pro and I enabled Hyper-V in order to install a Windows 11 virtual machine. Hyper-V recommended at least 37 GB of space in C: and I had 40 GB so I installed the virtual machine but after the download finished, it told me the drive didn't have enough...
  3. How can I cleanup unfinished Hyper-V downloads?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I cleanup unfinished Hyper-V downloads?: I am using Windows 10 Pro and I enabled Hyper-V in order to install a Windows 11 virtual machine. Hyper-V recommended at least 37 GB of space in C: and I had 40 GB so I installed the virtual machine but after the download finished, it told me the drive didn't have enough...
  4. How can I cleanup unfinished Hyper-V downloads?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bootloop after an unfinished windows installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bootloop after an unfinished windows installation: so this is what happened while i am reinstalling windows 10 i suddenly shut it down then it leads to windows recovery environment and there I USED THE UNFINISHED WINDOWS 10 as a default startup the default was WINDOWS RECOVERY ENVIRONMENT then when i start it up again thats...
  6. Can't delete an incomplete Windows Store download.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't delete an incomplete Windows Store download.: Hi. A few years ago, I tried installing a game on my SSD, gave up because it was taking too slow, and now with a different install of Windows 10, but the same SSD, I can't simply delete the game folder, can't find it in the Windows Store, can't even try installing it on the...
  7. How to delete temp download files from Microsoft Store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to delete temp download files from Microsoft Store?: Hi, My case is very peculiar, so please, read carefully: I tried to download Ark: Survival Evolved game on my laptop. It asked me on which of my 2 drives I'd like to Install I chose my C: Drive which had 270GB remaining space at that moment Here's where issue starts: MS...
  8. Unfinished game download in microsoft store. Gone after windows update but still consumed...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unfinished game download in microsoft store. Gone after windows update but still consumed...: Hi, I cant free up space from my interrupted download. Here's the details: 1. Purchased a game at microsoft store. I had 150 gig free space. 2. Download was at 55 gig when windows update restarted my pc. Remaining disk space <100gig at this time. 3. After startup, I...
  9. How do I delete a corrupt in-progress download from the windows store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I delete a corrupt in-progress download from the windows store?: My forza 7 download has been stuck around 68GB and it keeps stopping because the files are corrupt and I need a clean install. When I click the X it just stops and and when I hit install it just resumes from the 68GB and fails again because it doesnt delete the already...
  10. Windows 10, unfinished product

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10, unfinished product: I have been using Windows 10 since the first TP release on a separate computer and on Virtual machines.. I must say that some features are welcome, in fact this is what Windows 8.1 should have been. However, I upgraded my HP M6 laptop the same day of the official release.....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store unfinished download

2. how to delete unfinisned download of windows 10

3. microsoft store delete unfinished downloads

4. where are unfinished downloads,
  5. clear microsoft account activity unfinished downloads,
  6. delete unfinished downloads