Windows 10: How To DeLink Microsoft Account And Connect Another Microsoft Account

Discus and support How To DeLink Microsoft Account And Connect Another Microsoft Account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone. My question is I would like to De-Link My email from the current Windows Products. So when I bought the laptop, It had "Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThisIsRipunjay, Sep 20, 2019.

1. How To DeLink Microsoft Account And Connect Another Microsoft Account

Hello everyone. My question is I would like to De-Link My email from the current Windows Products. So when I bought the laptop, It had "Microsoft Windows 10 Home" And "Microsoft Office" Installed With License. When I logged in My Microsoft account, The Windows 10 and Microsoft office got linked with the email. Now when I log into my email, and go to "Services And Subscriptions" I see the Microsoft Office 2016 there. Now my problem Is that I have another Microsoft account with which I would Like to link my current Products.
    Can anyone Guide me through The Process?

:)

ThisIsRipunjay, Sep 20, 2019
  2. AniketN Win User

Delink Local Administrator Account from Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Hi Kalpana,

Thank you for the reply. I am the only user on the system (administrator account) and the account I have is linked to my microsoft account. I need to delink this account. The steps you have provided above didn't help resolve the issue. If you can provide
    an alternate solution it would be great.

Thanks

AniketN, Sep 20, 2019
  3. lennyli Win User
    Delinking Microsoft account from bulit in administrator account

Hi, I'm sorry I was using a Chinese version of windows 10 at work, so could not find much information about what I need.
    My personal microsoft account somehow got linked to the windows 10 administrator account. If I create another administrator account and try to delete the original administrator account, it doesnt let me do it. I just want to delink my ms account from the computer.
    Anyone has any clues?

lennyli, Sep 20, 2019
  4. How To DeLink Microsoft Account And Connect Another Microsoft Account

Mindweaver, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

How To DeLink Microsoft Account And Connect Another Microsoft Account

1. How To DeLink Microsoft Account And Connect Another Microsoft Account - Similar Threads - DeLink Microsoft Account

2. How do I disconnect a Microsoft account from another Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disconnect a Microsoft account from another Microsoft account?: So today I received a windows 11 dell laptop for my birthday and logged into it with my Microsoft account. My Microsoft account for some reason is connected to my dad‘s PC so everything just transferred over to my laptop. We checked on his PC and his microsoft account shows...
  3. How do I disconnect a Microsoft account from another Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disconnect a Microsoft account from another Microsoft account?: So today I received a windows 11 dell laptop for my birthday and logged into it with my Microsoft account. My Microsoft account for some reason is connected to my dad‘s PC so everything just transferred over to my laptop. We checked on his PC and his microsoft account shows...
  4. how to connect microsoft account to local account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to connect microsoft account to local account: i have an activated win 10 license that is connected to my account but i don't want to use my phone every time i log in since i use 2 factor authentication and always asks me to log in to my pc and i want to use an actual password instead because i want to use a local account...
  5. how to connect microsoft account to local account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect microsoft account to local account: i have an activated win 10 license that is connected to my account but i don't want to use my phone every time i log in since i use 2 factor authentication and always asks me to log in to my pc and i want to use an actual password instead...
  6. how to connect microsoft account to local account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect microsoft account to local account: i have an activated win 10 license that is connected to my account but i don't want to use my phone every time i log in since i use 2 factor authentication and always asks me to log in to my pc and i want to use an actual password instead...
  7. How to delink a microsoft account from the default administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to delink a microsoft account from the default administrator: A while ago I got tired of microsoft sending me pings about linking my account, so I logged in with a random account and linked the default admin to it. Now I want to delink it because microsoft store sucks and wont let me log in due to it being a "Personal Acc.". How do I...
  8. connecting pc as a device on another microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    connecting pc as a device on another microsoft account: I downloaded Minecraft java before 2018 and thus got the game minecraft for windows for free. Now the issue is, my pc is running on a different microsoft acount my university account which lets us have windows 10 for free. I was wondering if there is any way I can still...
  9. Migrating to another Microsoft account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Migrating to another Microsoft account: OK, I have an Office 365 Home or something with Outlook email I've used like forever. I just got an Office 365 Business or something from work and needless to say, it has a lot more "stuff". I logged into the email via web and set up my account (which is pretty much blank at...
  10. Delinking Microsoft account from bulit in administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Delinking Microsoft account from bulit in administrator account: Hi, I'm sorry I was using a Chinese version of windows 10 at work, so could not find much information about what I need. My personal microsoft account somehow got linked to the windows 10 administrator account. If I create another administrator account and try to delete the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to delink phone to laptop

2. Another user on this device uses this Microsoft account so you cant add it here.

3. another user on this device uses this microsoft account so you cant add it here

4. windows 10 is here alreadyanother user on this device uses this microsoft account so you cant add it here,
  5. delink microsoft account from windows 10 2019,
  6. no devices linked to microsoft account