Windows 10: How to deploy Features Updates configured with Safeguard Group Policies in Windows 10

Discus and support How to deploy Features Updates configured with Safeguard Group Policies in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]By defining the DeferFeatureUpdatesPeriodinDays setting value in Windows 10, users can defer Windows Feature […] This article How to deploy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Nov 1, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

How to deploy Features Updates configured with Safeguard Group Policies in Windows 10

WinClub, Nov 1, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Win-10 Update issue and Group Policy

Hi, not come across this so hope someone else may be able to help.

Winaero says this:
    Microsoft has changed where Windows Defender is installed
    (I simply searched using part of your error message)

What version of Windows 10 do you have? (See below)

Found:
    AppLocker (Windows 10) | Microsoft Docs
    Requirements to use AppLocker (Windows 10) | Microsoft Docs

This appears to be an IT managed feature via Group Policy.

dalchina, Nov 1, 2020
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 1, 2020
  4. zac2566 Win User

How to deploy Features Updates configured with Safeguard Group Policies in Windows 10

Windows 10 Education User Group Policy's

Hi,

I have a set up two Windows 10 Education Edition laptops. I would like to configure them both with the same settings/permissions.

How can a I make a "User Group" and add policies to it.

For example: Have a "User Group" called "Kids" and then be allowed to configure the windows settings, deploy them to a different printer ect.

I can load lusrmgr.msc and add a Group called "Kids" but if I go into mmc.exe and add the Group Policy Object, I have no option to pick "Kids"

Any suggestions.

Thanks

zac2566, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

1. How to deploy Features Updates configured with Safeguard Group Policies in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - deploy Features Updates

2. Group Policy to configure Windows Update Windows 2019 datacenter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy to configure Windows Update Windows 2019 datacenter: PersonalCan you help me?I would like to know the possibility of deploying patches on windows 2019 datacenter machines, but I would like it not to restart. Do you know if there is a GPO?...
  3. Group Policy to configure Windows Update Windows 2019 datacenter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Group Policy to configure Windows Update Windows 2019 datacenter: PersonalCan you help me?I would like to know the possibility of deploying patches on windows 2019 datacenter machines, but I would like it not to restart. Do you know if there is a GPO?...
  4. Group Policy to configure Windows Update Windows 2019 datacenter

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  5. Windows 10 Update KB5005033 breaks group policy network printer deployment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update KB5005033 breaks group policy network printer deployment: I see Event ID 513 in the PrintService>Admin event log. Group Policy was unable to add per computer connection \\server\printer. Error code 0xBCB. This can occur if the name of the printer connection is incorrect, or if the print spooler cannot contact the print server. I...
  6. How to disable Safeguard Hold for Feature Updates on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Safeguard Hold for Feature Updates on Windows 10: [ATTACH]A Safeguard Hold – also known as a compatibility hold or update block – is […] This article How to disable Safeguard Hold for Feature Updates on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to force Group Policy Update in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to force Group Policy Update in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to force a Group Policy Update in Windows 10, you will […] This article How to force Group Policy Update in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Group Policy User Configurations not applying on Windows 10 - 1809

in Windows 10 Customization
    Group Policy User Configurations not applying on Windows 10 - 1809: Having an odd issue. Upgrading a network to Windows 10 1809 from Windows 7 with brand new Group Policy Objects ready to go. I have one box already running Win10 1809 and Computer Configurations come down fine but User configurations, whether baked into the main GPO or in a...
  9. Configure Google Chrome using Group Policy in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Configure Google Chrome using Group Policy in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Google Chrome is the world’s most used web browser according to statistics. But the main thing that gives the Internet Explorer an edge over it is the fact that it can be configured and calibrated using Windows Group Policy Editor. [...] This post Configure...
  10. Group Policy Deployment to Windows 10 Enterprise PC

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy Deployment to Windows 10 Enterprise PC: Hi All, I am currently testing a Windows 10 Enterprise PC to see how it performs with our companies internal applications as we are looking to upgrade to the new operating system in the future. One snag I have come across is Group Policy, we don't utilise this probably...