Windows 10: How to desactivate Cortana in the new Windows 10 version?

Discus and support How to desactivate Cortana in the new Windows 10 version? in Cortana to solve the problem; I hate Cortana at the point i enter to regedit to create a variable "AllowCortana" to desactivate it. But, no matter what i do, i always see this in... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Daniel FC, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Daniel FC Win User

How to desactivate Cortana in the new Windows 10 version?

I hate Cortana at the point i enter to regedit to create a variable "AllowCortana" to desactivate it. But, no matter what i do, i always see this in the Task Manager:

How to desactivate Cortana in the new Windows 10 version? 0ba8cc90-d615-4c1a-b7d9-e8b8af6b6d2d?upload=true.png

How can i finally desactivate Cortana?

I just update my Windows 10 i guess to the last version

:)

Daniel FC, Sep 25, 2019
  2. Daniel FC Win User

I hate Cortana at the point i enter to regedit to create a variable "AllowCortana" to desactivate it. But, no matter what i do, i always see this in the Task Manager:

How to desactivate Cortana in the new Windows 10 version? 0ba8cc90-d615-4c1a-b7d9-e8b8af6b6d2d?upload=true.png

How can i finally desactivate Cortana?

I just update my Windows 10 i guess to the last version

Daniel FC, Sep 25, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 25, 2019
  4. yertova Win User

How to desactivate Edge

Fayetracker has proved the link between searchui.exe and "edge". As a result, desactivate Cortana won't stop the leakage of our computer's information toward microsoft servers ... the culprit is "Edge" *Wink so, is it possible to desactivate Microsoft Edge?

yertova, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

1. How to desactivate Cortana in the new Windows 10 version? - Similar Threads - desactivate Cortana version

2. Cortana is not working Windows 10 1607 version

in Cortana
    Cortana is not working Windows 10 1607 version: Hello,My Cortana is not working, when i type something like " google " cortana doesn't search anything like a white boxso yeah can anyone help me ?...
  3. why is new version of windows minimizing m background and cortana

in Windows 10 Support
    why is new version of windows minimizing m background and cortana: hello i today upgraded to windows 10 newest version. And right now it leaves blank spaces around my background: [img] which is weird because in last version picture fitted perfectly and it has this Cortana feature which i cant even use because im in Latvia 167477
  4. How to uninstall Beta version of Cortana?

in Cortana
    How to uninstall Beta version of Cortana?: Hello, I have recently installed the beta version of Cortana unintentionally. There are many bugs and I want to use the old Cortana again. How do I get the non-beta version of Cortana again? I have read similar posts to this and the answer to the question is not given,...
  5. Does anyone know how to desactivate this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know how to desactivate this?: I just want to see the sound bar, not more information that uses screen size submitted by /u/JesusMRS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkoqhe/does_anyone_know_how_to_desactivate_this/
  6. New Cortana app version 3.3.1 for iOS - June 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Cortana app version 3.3.1 for iOS - June 10: Microsoft Cortana is your smart personal assistant. She helps you keep track of your most important stuff, across all your devices. Cortana responds to your voice and has an answer for what you need. What’s new: 1.Cortana works with Alexa to help you easily take care of...
  7. how install new version of windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how install new version of windows 10 ?: Hello, There is an expert who told me that my Windows version is old so it is very slow, how do I do the latest version of my Windows 10 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-install-new-version-of-windows-10/baf2216b-b23c-4594-b1d2-0d41b8c8203e
  8. Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) with Insider Preview Caused desactivation of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) with Insider Preview Caused desactivation of...: Hello, I am an Insider for the Windows 10 previews. I have a laptop initially provided with Windows 10 Home and I have there is few months ago bought a Windows 10 Professional for business purposes. I just upgraded my PC on the latest update (version 1809) and my Windows...
  9. desactivate McAffee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    desactivate McAffee: I want to work with windows defender but my wondows 10 xame with Mc Affe activate and i can't desactivate it How can I desactivate mc Affee and activate windows deffender?...
  10. How to desactivate Edge

in Browsers and Email
    How to desactivate Edge: Fayetracker has proved the link between searchui.exe and "edge". As a result, desactivate Cortana won't stop the leakage of our computer's information toward microsoft servers ... the culprit is "Edge" *Wink so, is it possible to desactivate Microsoft Edge? 43145