Windows 10: How to desactivate Edge

Discus and support How to desactivate Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Fayetracker has proved the link between searchui.exe and "edge". As a result, desactivate Cortana won't stop the leakage of our computer's information... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by yertova, Mar 5, 2016.

1. yertova Win User

How to desactivate Edge

Fayetracker has proved the link between searchui.exe and "edge". As a result, desactivate Cortana won't stop the leakage of our computer's information toward microsoft servers ... the culprit is "Edge" *Wink so, is it possible to desactivate Microsoft Edge?

:)

yertova, Mar 5, 2016
  2. zargonath Win User

no add ons for edge browser ....

sorry if my English is not very good but i speak french usually

i saw that Microsoft edge don t use add ons technology

but how fishing addons can be installed so... its the computer of my mother and i see ads by ************phising site every where as i can t manages add ons ( does'nt exst ) i can t remove or desactivate it

how to proceed?

tks

zargonath, Mar 5, 2016
  3. No Install Button Windows 10 Store

did you verify that the services is not desactivates? right click on mypc then select manage and go to services if windows store is desactivates set it to manual and start the service

sergeParis, Mar 5, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

How to desactivate Edge

BunnyJ, Mar 5, 2016
  5. yertova Win User
    yertova, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to desactivate Edge

1. How to desactivate Edge - Similar Threads - desactivate Edge

2. University email desactivated; cannot connect to LinkedIn anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    University email desactivated; cannot connect to LinkedIn anymore: Hello,I have made a LinkedIn account with my university e-mail adress a few years ago, and have been using it regularly,However, when I graduated my adress was desactivated.Last time I tried to connect, there was a message "this login attempt seems suspicious" and I was asked...
  3. University email desactivated; cannot connect to LinkedIn anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    University email desactivated; cannot connect to LinkedIn anymore: Hello,I have made a LinkedIn account with my university e-mail adress a few years ago, and have been using it regularly,However, when I graduated my adress was desactivated.Last time I tried to connect, there was a message "this login attempt seems suspicious" and I was asked...
  4. windows firewall keep saying it is desactivated even if it is activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows firewall keep saying it is desactivated even if it is activated: Hello, my name is daniel. I keep getting notification from the windows firewall saying that it is desactivated but when i check it is activated. How can i fix?...
  5. windows firewall keep saying it is desactivated even if it is activated

windows firewall keep saying it is desactivated even if it is activated: Hello, my name is daniel. I keep getting notification from the windows firewall saying that it is desactivated but when i check it is activated. How can i fix?...
  6. firewall notification keep saying it is desactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    firewall notification keep saying it is desactivated: Windows defender firewall keep saying is is desactivated but in settings it say it's activated. try resetting the settings, dosen't do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-notification-keep-saying-it-is/82a3c417-7f9d-493f-aaa0-9fc67252986f
  7. firewall notification keep saying it is desactivated

firewall notification keep saying it is desactivated: Windows defender firewall keep saying is is desactivated but in settings it say it's activated. try resetting the settings, dosen't do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-notification-keep-saying-it-is/82a3c417-7f9d-493f-aaa0-9fc67252986f
  8. how can i activate windows when it randomly desactivated the liscence key after i upgraded...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i activate windows when it randomly desactivated the liscence key after i upgraded...: I was just working normally on my pc and got a notification saying windows is no longer activated, i went to check it, it said:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or...
  9. how can i activate windows when it randomly desactivated the liscence key after i upgraded...

how can i activate windows when it randomly desactivated the liscence key after i upgraded...: I was just working normally on my pc and got a notification saying windows is no longer activated, i went to check it, it said:"We can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital license or product key. If you think you do have a valid license or...
  10. W11 desactivation after bios update Gigabyte Aorus z90 ELite AX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 desactivation after bios update Gigabyte Aorus z90 ELite AX: HelloI changed my motherboard etc after that, I reactivated my digital licence from my old computer, no problem. But after I made a BIOS update on the new motherboard and WIN11 PRO has been desactivated again :- Tried to reactivate IT with "changed hardware option" without...