Windows 10: How to desactivate Edge

Discus and support How to desactivate Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Fayetracker has proved the link between searchui.exe and "edge". As a result, desactivate Cortana won't stop the leakage of our computer's information... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by yertova, Mar 5, 2016.

1. yertova Win User

How to desactivate Edge

Fayetracker has proved the link between searchui.exe and "edge". As a result, desactivate Cortana won't stop the leakage of our computer's information toward microsoft servers ... the culprit is "Edge" *Wink so, is it possible to desactivate Microsoft Edge?

:)

yertova, Mar 5, 2016
  2. zargonath Win User

no add ons for edge browser ....

sorry if my English is not very good but i speak french usually

i saw that Microsoft edge don t use add ons technology

but how fishing addons can be installed so... its the computer of my mother and i see ads by ************phising site every where as i can t manages add ons ( does'nt exst ) i can t remove or desactivate it

how to proceed?

tks

zargonath, Mar 5, 2016
  3. No Install Button Windows 10 Store

did you verify that the services is not desactivates? right click on mypc then select manage and go to services if windows store is desactivates set it to manual and start the service

sergeParis, Mar 5, 2016
  4. BunnyJ New Member

How to desactivate Edge

BunnyJ, Mar 5, 2016
  5. yertova Win User
    yertova, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to desactivate Edge

1. How to desactivate Edge - Similar Threads - desactivate Edge

2. Microsoft Edge Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge Update: I have Windows 10 V1909, however my Edge version is still at 44.1832.449.0 HTML 18.18363 and I cannot seem to make it update to the current version. I am NOT a tech person and completely overwhelmed. I can still use Edge but it often refreshes when I do not want it to and...
  3. All browsers impossibly slow except for MS Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All browsers impossibly slow except for MS Edge?: I have a Surface Pro 6 running … I can't tell you which version of Windows 10 because "About" in Settings won't load. Anyway, I have recently deleted my old profile, which was corrupted, and created a new user for myself. And I've upgraded or downloaded three browsers:...
  4. Wrong sizes of File Explorer, Word, Edge, Excel, and Power Point after restore down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong sizes of File Explorer, Word, Edge, Excel, and Power Point after restore down: [ATTACH][ATTACH] An error persists in a four months old Dell Inspiron 3670 desktop. All Windows 10 and Dell updates have been installed. The preferred sizes are i File Explorer and Word Home and Student 2019 ~ 7” wide x 10” long; i.e. full length of monitor. Please see...
  5. Neat feature in Windows 10 1909. When sliding your mouse cursor across the edges of your...

Neat feature in Windows 10 1909. When sliding your mouse cursor across the edges of your...: It's unfortunate that, because of the way the GIF recording app works, it can't record anything in between the seams of the 2 screens, without making it obvious that there's a border. It would look like my mouse is jittering and looks like it's lagging behind... Nonetheless,...
  6. I just installed the New Edge Browser. How do I show icons only on my favorites bar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I just installed the New Edge Browser. How do I show icons only on my favorites bar?: I want this to be the default and I want to be able to float my cursor over an icon to see the description. That is what I want for all my favorites on the Favorites Bar. That was the way it was and I like it. If this cannot be done, can I roll back the installation?...
  7. Does anyone know how to desactivate this?

Does anyone know how to desactivate this?: I just want to see the sound bar, not more information that uses screen size submitted by /u/JesusMRS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fkoqhe/does_anyone_know_how_to_desactivate_this/
  8. How to desactivate Cortana in the new Windows 10 version?

in Cortana
    How to desactivate Cortana in the new Windows 10 version?: I hate Cortana at the point i enter to regedit to create a variable "AllowCortana" to desactivate it. But, no matter what i do, i always see this in the Task Manager: [ATTACH] How can i finally desactivate Cortana? I just update my Windows 10 i guess to the last version...
  9. Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) with Insider Preview Caused desactivation of...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809) with Insider Preview Caused desactivation of...: Hello, I am an Insider for the Windows 10 previews. I have a laptop initially provided with Windows 10 Home and I have there is few months ago bought a Windows 10 Professional for business purposes. I just upgraded my PC on the latest update (version 1809) and my Windows...
  10. desactivate McAffee

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    desactivate McAffee: I want to work with windows defender but my wondows 10 xame with Mc Affe activate and i can't desactivate it How can I desactivate mc Affee and activate windows deffender?...