Windows 10: How to DESYNC windows 10.

Discus and support How to DESYNC windows 10. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; So I bought a new device today, turned it on and set up a few things. Then I added my Microsoft account from my old device. Before doing this, I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Guestperson1122, Dec 26, 2020.

1. How to DESYNC windows 10.

So I bought a new device today, turned it on and set up a few things.

Then I added my Microsoft account from my old device. Before doing this, I removed the account from my old device as it will now also be used more by others in the house.

I forgot to turn off sync settings. So it synced everything it had from my old device.

I know its not a big deal, but my old device had unactivated windows at the moment, hence many settings were not at their full potencial.

So is there any way, that I can DESYNC all the things my account synced to make my new computer new again.

I know about windows reset/fresh start but it I think it doesn't reset all settings. I have done that a few times on my old computer, it just uninstalls all apps. Rest all settings etc are EXACTLY THE SAME.

PS - I deleted the onedrive app and deleted the sync settings and backup settings from my Microsoft account and onedrive. But I guess the damage has already been done.

:)

Guestperson1122, Dec 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 26, 2020
  4. ecm8808 Win User

How to DESYNC windows 10.

Desyncing 2 windows 10 PCs

I have Windows 10 on both a laptop and desktop. Windows 10 is syncing them. Great except the laptop has a smidge of the memory of the desktop. How can I desync them into running separately?

ecm8808, Dec 26, 2020
Thema:

How to DESYNC windows 10.

1. How to DESYNC windows 10. - Similar Threads - DESYNC

2. Audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  3. Audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  4. Audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Streaming audio/video desync issue Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Streaming audio/video desync issue Windows 10: So I've been having an audio/video desync issue on sites like Twitch, where the longer I watch the more the audio/video slowly goes out of sync.. I have done some searching to a possible fix, and found that disabling "fast startup" in the power settings fixes this issue, and...
  6. Xbox Series X controller keeps desyncing on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X controller keeps desyncing on Windows 10: Hello,I am having a problem with my Xbox Series X controller. At random, my Series X controller has desynced as I'm playing games online, whether it's GTA V, Apex Legends, Portal 2, or anything like that, my controller will stop outputting inputs to my PC from anywhere...
  7. Windows 10 time keeps desyncing while in use

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 time keeps desyncing while in use: I recently completed a new build and I'm having an issue with Windows 10 time continually desyncing while in use. In Date & Time menu, the following options are selected: [ATTACH] I can resync the time by using the "Sync Now" button, but the clock will usually start loosing...
  8. How to DESYNC windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to DESYNC windows 10.: So I bought a new device today, turned it on and set up a few things. Then I added my Microsoft account from my old device. Before doing this, I removed the account from my old device as it will now also be used more by others in the house. I forgot to turn off sync...
  9. Time Clock desyncing at restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Time Clock desyncing at restart: Anytime my PC has to restart, whether due to a BSoD issue or because it freezes, or even because it's updating, the time clock always ends up an hour fast. I don't always know when it's done a restart for updates because it always brings back all my programs and windows to...
  10. Audio desync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio desync: When I'm watching Youtube/Twitch/Netflix/literally anything, audio gets de-synced after 2-3 minutes and it keeps getting worse and worse as time goes on. It gets fixed if I refresh the browser but it eventually starts desynching again submitted by /u/Yhuel [link]...