Windows 10: how to determine the name of a program that is being installed with the windows installer

Discus and support how to determine the name of a program that is being installed with the windows installer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm trying to install the free Adobe reader. To do that I need, I need to uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Pro. In Programs and Feature, when I select the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SweetTasha, Jun 19, 2019.

1. how to determine the name of a program that is being installed with the windows installer

I'm trying to install the free Adobe reader. To do that I need, I need to uninstall the Adobe Acrobat Pro. In Programs and Feature, when I select the Adobe Acrobat Pro and click uninstall, I get this message:

how to determine the name of a program that is being installed with the windows installer 72ac1ad3-25d6-4073-ad25-014370f83593?upload=true.jpg

How can I determine what other program is being installed. It must be hung up, because this error has persisted for several hours.

Thanks. SweetTasha

:)

SweetTasha, Jun 19, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 19, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jun 19, 2019
  4. how to determine the name of a program that is being installed with the windows installer

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jun 19, 2019
Thema:

how to determine the name of a program that is being installed with the windows installer

1. how to determine the name of a program that is being installed with the windows installer - Similar Threads - determine name program

2. How to determine Microsoft user name and password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to determine Microsoft user name and password?: My brother is trying to login to his work account which now uses Microsoft authentication. He is prompted for his Microsoft credentials. He has no idea what his MS email address or user name is. So I am unable to recover his account for him. He doesn't use OneDrive, or any...
  3. How to determine Microsoft user name and password?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to determine Microsoft user name and password?: My brother is trying to login to his work account which now uses Microsoft authentication. He is prompted for his Microsoft credentials. He has no idea what his MS email address or user name is. So I am unable to recover his account for him. He doesn't use OneDrive, or any...
  4. 'Another Program is Being Installed' Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Another Program is Being Installed' Error: For whatever reason I couldn't uninstall Corsair iCue software, simply receiving an error that said another program was being installed. After force uninstalling it with RevoUninstaller, I am now having issues trying to reinstall the software with the same error. I've tried...
  5. 'Another Program is Being Installed' Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    'Another Program is Being Installed' Error: For whatever reason I couldn't uninstall Corsair iCue software, simply receiving an error that said another program was being installed. After force uninstalling it with RevoUninstaller, I am now having issues trying to reinstall the software with the same error. I've tried...
  6. Uninstall: Another program is being installed issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall: Another program is being installed issue: Trying to uninstall Asus apps but I get : Another program is being installed and I should wait till it's finished, but there is no app being installed.Can I switch this off/registry hack???Thanks...
  7. Programs keep being installed to my PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Programs keep being installed to my PC?: I swear that everyday, I keep uninstalling these programs (because I have no idea where they came from in the first place): Alertus desktop, airmedia, nitroplus, and solstice client. No matter what, they keep reinstalling after I've uninstalled them, usually the next day. Is...
  8. How to determine if an installed program is Legit

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to determine if an installed program is Legit: How to check if the software application installed on my PC and/or the application that I want to install is legit? How to verify that it does not pose a security threat?...
  9. Determine if webcam was ever installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Determine if webcam was ever installed: How can I tell if I had a camera on my IBUYPOWER desktop that I accidentally deleted, or if I DO have a camera, but Windows can't find it. I tried all the suggestions under Microsoft's 'camera apps and webcam help'....
  10. users>name> .....in program not same as what windows installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    users>name> .....in program not same as what windows installed: I have run into a problem where the users>name>appdata>roaming is not correct I installed a program and it keeps putting sql file into myname not emailshortname that windows put in on install....eg JOEBlow vs jbli so windows default director is jbli which is part of...