Windows 10: How to dev ?

Discus and support How to dev ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi ! Last year I dev on Windows Phone 8.1 and today I buy a new phone and Install the new preview build Windows 10 and I want to know, how I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nathan30, May 10, 2015.

1. nathan30 Win User

How to dev ?

Hi !

Last year I dev on Windows Phone 8.1 and today I buy a new phone and Install the new preview build Windows 10 and I want to know, how I can develop app for Windows 10 ?

How to unlock the phone ? etc...

Thanks in advance

:)

nathan30, May 10, 2015
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, May 10, 2015
  3. sabarisy Win User
    windows phone 8.1 update for lumia 520,620,720

I alredy have dev how can i use ,first dev asking microsost account after i login simpley done.after i update my phone also ,never change 8.1 .pls tell i want 8.1 dev also

sabarisy, May 10, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

How to dev ?

Boozad, May 10, 2015
  5. Williams Win User
    Williams, May 10, 2015
  6. nathan30 Win User
    I'll see the windows dev so *Smile

For XDA, i don't found anything for W10...

nathan30, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to dev ?

1. How to dev ? - Similar Threads - dev

2. Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev: So I have decided to leave Windows Insider Program Dev Channel. My child unknowingly updated to the latest Win preview release 26100 an now my WMR headset no longer works. I'm guessing the only way to start using Mixed Reality again is to do a clean windows install. Here's my...
  3. Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Leaving Windows Insider Program Dev: So I have decided to leave Windows Insider Program Dev Channel. My child unknowingly updated to the latest Win preview release 26100 an now my WMR headset no longer works. I'm guessing the only way to start using Mixed Reality again is to do a clean windows install. Here's my...
  4. How to uninstall Dev Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall Dev Home: Hi I inadvertently installed Dev Home Preview. How do I uninstall it and all of it's components from my Windows 10 computer?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-dev-home/e7bf1495-8692-4102-b73b-29c96f7d75e6
  5. How to uninstall Dev Home

How to uninstall Dev Home: Hi I inadvertently installed Dev Home Preview. How do I uninstall it and all of it's components from my Windows 10 computer?Thanks in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-dev-home/e7bf1495-8692-4102-b73b-29c96f7d75e6
  6. I don't want Dev Home on my Windows 10!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want Dev Home on my Windows 10!!!!!!!!: How to uninstall????I tried Get-AppxPackage *devhome* Remove-AppxPackage but don't work.Revo uninstaller also don't work.Dev home is not listed in System Components, but this is a system app.Can be uninstalled on Win11 but not on Win10.Give me some advice.Dev Home more like...
  7. I don't want Dev Home on my Windows 10!!!!!!!!

I don't want Dev Home on my Windows 10!!!!!!!!: How to uninstall????I tried Get-AppxPackage *devhome* Remove-AppxPackage but don't work.Revo uninstaller also don't work.Dev home is not listed in System Components, but this is a system app.Can be uninstalled on Win11 but not on Win10.Give me some advice.Dev Home more like...
  8. I don't want Dev Home on my Windows 10!!!!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. windows 11 insider preview dev

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 insider preview dev: How to remove windows 11 insider preview dev i have already leave the program, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-insider-preview-dev/ac09c1c1-7e2b-4bbc-bab3-0bc09bc2e074
  10. windows 11 insider preview dev

windows 11 insider preview dev: How to remove windows 11 insider preview dev i have already leave the program, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-insider-preview-dev/ac09c1c1-7e2b-4bbc-bab3-0bc09bc2e074