Windows 10: How to develop native service for windows 10 tablet?

Discus and support How to develop native service for windows 10 tablet? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am looking for any possible way to develop a long-running background service (like windows service on PC) that can both run on Windows 10 tablets and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChhatraChhorm, Aug 25, 2019.

1. How to develop native service for windows 10 tablet?

I am looking for any possible way to develop a long-running background service (like windows service on PC) that can both run on Windows 10 tablets and PCs.

This windows service will have access to serial ports and eventually expose a WebSocket endpoint to allow the other web application to access the serial ports via `ws://localhost`.

Purpose: to allow web applications to read/write serial data (natively) from the browser on windows 10 (Tablet or PC).

:)

ChhatraChhorm, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 25, 2019
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    My Tablet PC Input Service is missing/gone and others!

Hi Artistic Noose,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below information:

1. Which version of Windows you are using? (To check, type:
      winver in start menu and hit enter.)
    2. Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to the issue?
    3. What is the make and model of the Tablet PC?

This issue can be fixed by enabling the service or starting it from the services. I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Start the service.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type Services.msc and it enter.
    3. Search for Tablet PC Input Service.
      (There are two other services responsible for Tablet input to function correctly.
      SL UI Notification Service and Software Licensing.)
    4. Double click on the service and select
      Automatic in drop down StartUp type.
    5. Click on Start or Restart option to start the service.

Method 2: Enable the service.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type msconfig and it enter.
    3. In the System Configuration window,go to
      Servicestab and search for
      Tablet PC Input Service.
    4. Check the option, Tablet PC Input Service
      to enable it.
    5. Click on Restart and check if the issue is fixed.

I would also suggest you to follow the steps
    provided by AnthonyJose on 2 December 2016.
    If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Aug 25, 2019
  4. How to develop native service for windows 10 tablet?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

How to develop native service for windows 10 tablet?

1. How to develop native service for windows 10 tablet? - Similar Threads - develop native service

2. Windows 10 tablet any service centre in Ahmedabad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 tablet any service centre in Ahmedabad: Dear sir my name is dhiren from Ahmedabad l, nuvision tablet windows 8 display dosnt work broken any service center in india ahmedabad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-tablet-any-service-centre-in-ahmedabad/a8117a65-7009-452d-bfff-58a4fb281f3f
  3. Windows 10 tablet any service centre in Ahmedabad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 tablet any service centre in Ahmedabad: Dear sir my name is dhiren from Ahmedabad l, nuvision tablet windows 8 display dosnt work broken any service center in india ahmedabad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-tablet-any-service-centre-in-ahmedabad/a8117a65-7009-452d-bfff-58a4fb281f3f
  4. Windows 10 tablet any service centre in Ahmedabad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How can I get MCT Developer Software & Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I get MCT Developer Software & Services: Hello guys, I want to get MCT Developer Software & Services to use the windows and office licenses that are included in that visualstudio program, can someone help me with the steps please.I attach the image with what I need, I appreciate your help....
  6. How can I get MCT Developer Software & Services

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I get MCT Developer Software & Services: Hello guys, I want to get MCT Developer Software & Services to use the windows and office licenses that are included in that visualstudio program, can someone help me with the steps please.I attach the image with what I need, I appreciate your help....
  7. How can I get MCT Developer Software & Services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Native Desktop Media Service.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Native Desktop Media Service.: I have spent too many hours trying to remove the Native Desktop Media Service file from my Windows 10. I have followed several YouTube instructions which are really bizarre because they are very hard to understand or without audio and have done numerous scans to try to get...
  9. .NET Native – What is for Universal Windows Platform (UWP) developers

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Native – What is for Universal Windows Platform (UWP) developers: What is .NET Native? .NET Native is a precompilation technology for building Universal Windows apps in Visual Studio 2015. The .NET Native toolchain will compile your managed IL binaries into native binaries. Every managed (C# or VB) Universal Windows app will utilize this...
  10. Windows 10 development.

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 development.: Dev Exclusive How Microsoft built, and is still building, Windows 10 Emil Protalinski August 13, 2015 9:20 AM Windows 10 for PCs arrived two weeks ago. Thankfully, we don’t need to wait years to say this will be a Microsoft operating system release like no other. The...