Windows 10: how to diable performance monitor [ screenshot in the details block]

Discus and support how to diable performance monitor [ screenshot in the details block] in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I get this login box when I tried to edit something in performance monitor ! But I did not set any kind of password for my pc not even administrative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shefat NoorTanzeem, Feb 2, 2020.

1. how to diable performance monitor [ screenshot in the details block]

I get this login box when I tried to edit something in performance monitor ! But I did not set any kind of password for my pc not even administrative password.

Please someone give solution how can I get rid from this problem.

N.B. : I am not so good at technical. If someone give me solution in details ,I will be very thankful .
    solution can be video or text anytype .

Thank You.

how to diable performance monitor [ screenshot in the details block] 4909df8d-aa54-4788-bff4-cef78410b590?upload=true.png

:)

Shefat NoorTanzeem, Feb 2, 2020
  2. Gil deG Win User

Performance Monitor is stuck at collecting data for 60 seconds

Hi LxS Dropshot,

Kindly follow the steps below on how you can open the Performance Monitor:

• Click Start , click in the Start Search box, type
      perfmon , and press ENTER.

• In the navigation tree, click Monitoring Tools , and then double-click
      Performance Monitor .

Let us know how it goes.

Gil deG, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 2, 2020
  4. how to diable performance monitor [ screenshot in the details block]

MP3 file property details

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern, as you are looking for an option to edit the Metadata of the mp3 files. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Were you able to make the changes in metadata with other details?
    Please provide a screenshot, when you are trying to edit the metadata.
    Please follow the steps mentioned in the
    screenshot
    posted by Shawn ‘Cmdr’ Keene on Oct 2, 2015 to post the screenshots.) Do not share any personal information in the screenshots.

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check.

1. Press Windows + E to open File Explorer.
    2. Browse the location of the songs you want to edit.
    3. Right-click a song, and select
      Properties. Click the Details tab.
    4. Everything you see in the "Details" tab is part of the metadata information, and you can quickly edit most of it by clicking the value field next to the property. Some of the information that you can update
      includes song title (not the file name), album name, artist, genre, publisher, mood, and much more.
    5. After updating the metadata information, click the
      Apply button.
    6. Click the Ok button.

However, you can also check in Microsoft Store, Apps for MP3 metadata editors and use the one that is suitable for you.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

how to diable performance monitor [ screenshot in the details block]

1. how to diable performance monitor [ screenshot in the details block] - Similar Threads - diable performance monitor

2. performance monitor

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    performance monitor: Hi friends my name is Bar Yosef and I am a computer technician I would like to ask when I have a slow computer which counters should I check in preformance monitor? 163258
  3. Performance Monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Performance Monitor: So i tried making changes to the performance monitor and when i tried clicking apply it daid i needed a password, so i tired entering my passpwrd for my computer, that didnt work, so i tried entering my accounts password, that didnt work either, does anyone know what the...
  4. performance monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    performance monitor: when i try to create a new data collector set in performance monitor, the next option isn't available. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-monitor/f7dae0e2-918d-4ad8-b8e3-92e029419096
  5. Performance monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Performance monitor: How do i get the display in the top right corner to come because reset my computer and cant figure it out again https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/performance-monitor/93ff75c7-e440-4712-8826-26c4b3721e6a
  6. diable touchpad

diable touchpad: on my hp laptop cannot disable touchpad when mouse attached. no choice available anywhere. windows10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diable-touchpad/0106de28-326d-483d-aec1-3d796daa3abc
  7. Screenshot individual monitors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screenshot individual monitors: I have a 3 screen setup. When I screenshot, it takes a screenshot of all 3 monitors and I just want to screenshot 1 monitor at a time. TIA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screenshot-individual-monitors/78b453be-c11c-4916-a3cb-c265ccc1580f
  8. How to diable Pinch Zoom

How to diable Pinch Zoom: how can i disable pinch zoom i looked some thing up but i dont have device setting. It just goes up to hardware theres nothing beyond that please help because it keeps zooming and its getting really annoying....
  9. Performance Monitor

Performance Monitor: [img] 98957
  10. Performance Monitor

Performance Monitor: Which log in performance monitor covers dcom issues; would like to disable this entry so the 10016 stops popping up, thanks. 98776

Users found this page by searching for:

1. How to disable password in performance monitor