Windows 10: How to dis own any app from app store?

Discus and support How to dis own any app from app store? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had installed Funimation now app first when I had bought a new laptop but after some time I had to uninstall it but now when I try to install it back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VrutikLeuva, Jan 13, 2020.

1. How to dis own any app from app store?

I had installed Funimation now app first when I had bought a new laptop but after some time I had to uninstall it but now when I try to install it back it shows that you own this app! so I can't install it. and when I try to fix it from My Library it just gives the option to hide it. How to dis own any app from app store? cfcdb9ea-9775-4a47-b2fc-6194e9ba9eea?upload=true.png How to dis own any app from app store? 5c1acf21-bb8f-4c98-bfda-f211c47d2d66?upload=true.png How to dis own any app from app store? 49b4ed1a-138f-460a-858b-7a7585912580?upload=true.png

:)

VrutikLeuva, Jan 13, 2020

2. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Jan 13, 2020
  3. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 13, 2020
  4. How to dis own any app from app store?

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

How to dis own any app from app store?

1. How to dis own any app from app store? - Similar Threads - dis own app

2. Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new: Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new. It keeps saying "Something happened on our end", "There has been an error", "Something unexpected happened". Error code is either 0x803F8001 or 0x87E10BC6 depending on the app. The "Windows Store Apps"...
  3. Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new: Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new. It keeps saying "Something happened on our end", "There has been an error", "Something unexpected happened". Error code is either 0x803F8001 or 0x87E10BC6 depending on the app. The "Windows Store Apps"...
  4. Cannot install any app on the Microsoft Store, owned or new

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store

How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store: How to remove app from being owned. I hate twitter never clicked on it. I do not even have social media accounts period. I have also clicked on preinstalled icons in start menu and now it says I own it without going to the store to get it. If this is how windows is going to...
  6. How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store: How to remove app from being owned. I hate twitter never clicked on it. I do not even have social media accounts period. I have also clicked on preinstalled icons in start menu and now it says I own it without going to the store to get it. If this is how windows is going to...
  7. How to remove app from being owned in Microsoft Store

8. How to un own an app that I own in Microsoft store?

How to un own an app that I own in Microsoft store?: Explain with steps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-un-own-an-app-that-i-own-in-microsoft-store/998c866c-0657-40a2-a41d-50b8953175a3
  9. How to un-own an app on the Microsoft Store

How to un-own an app on the Microsoft Store: Hi, I have had Candy Crush saga and The Chess Lv.100 on my computer a while ago. I deleted them as I didn't use them. I'm going to get an Xbox soon so I was looking through the Xbox app on my phone. When I went to My library and games, I saw that I still had those games even...
  10. Microsoft store owned app.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft store owned app.: I have Microsoft store owned app for DVD player but they want to charge me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-owned-app/f962b425-960d-49a5-aedb-ac777937586d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. how do I dis own an app in window10